Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here (775 Views)

Creative Content Writer- Apply / Creative Content Writer- Apply / Skilled Content Writer? Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here by PDBonline: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2015
A Nigeria-based website with global target-audience is seeking the services of experienced content writers to cover various sections of the website.

Content writers will be creating contents in areas such as:
- State-based real estate information

- Research updates on economically and socially relevant topics

- Current affairs / News (situation and analysis)

- Business Lists, new businesses

- Creative artworks and literature

- Pro-family and pro-life topics

- Academics and so on

QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS

- Candidate must be above 18 years

- Must have a minimum of 6 month active presence on at least two major social media platforms (Facebook inclusive)

- Passion for reading and writing

- Excellent writing skills in English language

- Excellent social/ communication and people skills

- Ability to work in a targets-driven environment

- Must be able to WRITE a MINIMUM of one quality-content article per day (normal daily POSTS will be MINIMUM of 4)

- A professional degree in any field will be an advantage.

QUALIFIED interested candidates should send a concise application letter to:

dglextra@gmail.com

Please specify:

1. Email Subject: "Application: Content Writer"

2. Body of application letter must be brief and must contain the following information

- Most preferred area of content-sourcing and writing (e.g. Real estates, Health, Sport, Story writing, Reviews, Current affairs etc)

- Full-time or Part-time

- Minimum remuneration acceptable to candidate per annum

Selected candidates will be contacted
Re: Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here by PDBonline: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Applications still accepted.
Re: Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here by PDBonline: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Keep the applications coming, different factors are considered.
Re: Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here by PDBonline: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2015
More QUALIFIED people should apply(check above)
Re: Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here by aceTS: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
PDBonline:
More QUALIFIED people should apply(check above)

I applied 5 days ago. You did not reply even to acknowledge the receipt of my email. Now, am not sure if you got my mail.
Re: Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here by PDBonline: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
aceTS:

I applied 5 days ago. You did not reply even to acknowledge the receipt of my email. Now, am not sure if you got my mail.

Good day,

Sorry, your message may have been received.
I would have mentioned that interested people should drop their emails here for confirmation but we are trying to protect users from scammers. You can if you don't mind. Maybe you will just need to modify after confirmation.

However, the message is that selected candidates will be contacted.

If you applied and you've not received a reply, selection process is still on, otherwise you have not been selected.

We will however try to let you know even if you are not selected. Kindly be patient.

Thank you for your feedback.
Re: Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here by aceTS: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
PDBonline:

Good day,

Sorry, your message may have been received.
I would have mentioned that interested people should drop their emails here for confirmation but we are trying to protect users from scammers. You can if you don't mind. Maybe you will just need to modify after confirmation.

However, the message is that selected candidates will be contacted.

If you applied and you've not received a reply, selection process is still on, otherwise you have not been selected.

We will however try to let you know even if you are not selected. Kindly be patient.

Thank you for your feedback.

OK, I understand. But I just thought it would be professional to acknowledge that you got my mail and further contact made IF I PASSED YOUR SCREENING. Anyway, thanks for taking time to reply here.

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Content Writer? Apply Here / Article Writers Wanted / I Sought-after A Book Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.