Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Buying Land From Omonile And From Company (estate) Which Is Better? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Land From Omonile And From Company (estate) Which Is Better? (496 Views)

Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? / Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos / Ambode Bans Land Grabbing (Omonile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Land From Omonile And From Company (estate) Which Is Better? by prestige2013: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Enlighten A FRIEND of mine on this, buying a plot of land from Omonile and buying similar plot of land from Company(______Estate) at the same neighborhood. Though the price of the Company plot is 75% higher than that of the Omonile.
So which is better to go for Security wise, Genuinity and Wahala Free?
Re: Buying Land From Omonile And From Company (estate) Which Is Better? by Sodebo: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
The company's land is way better. Buying with omo-onile means spending money to hold on to the land with no assurance of not loosing it. And during construction, its another story entirely.

But buying from genuine companies like Adron Homes & Properties looks expensive at first but believe me, on the long run, its cheaper than the omo-onile land with no fear of loosing it even without developing yet.

Thanks to thier easy payment plan, I'm a proud owner of two plots of land at Shimawa and still paying for a plot at Ikorodu.

You can reach my marketer on 08027278045. His name is Ade.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Properties For Letting On The Mainland. / Buy Properties In Osogbo And Its Envirt With Easy / For Your Boreholes Drilling And Hiring Of Mud Pump Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.