Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Thoughts To Ponder - 1 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thoughts To Ponder - 1 (1538 Views)

First Thoughts On The Saudi-iranian Conflict: Is An Attack On Iranian Forces In / Your Thoughts On The Innocence Of Muslims / Thoughts To Ponder - 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thoughts To Ponder - 1 by biina: 10:56am On May 07, 2009
Its disappointing how quickly posts on NL degenerate to personal attacks and insults.
Re: Thoughts To Ponder - 1 by xTheorist(m): 1:03am On May 08, 2009
I sincerely wish I could have continued on here but I must go with Negro's advise. Like I said, the dude is a fanatic, he does a good job of latching onto what he believes in and never letting go. He is equally as tenacious when he is dissapointed. I am dissapointed as well, of course any reasonable person would be under the circumstance. In any case, for the general benefit, I cannot share everything but it cost nothing to share this link with you. Stay alert! http://www.wikileaks.org/

Adieux!
Re: Thoughts To Ponder - 1 by NegroNtns(m): 3:59am On May 10, 2009
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's all one big conspiracy.

Save me from the CIA, the Loch Ness Monster and the Illuminati.
They're pissed at me because I found out that they faked the Moon Landings and shot JFK.
They'll probably come after me with a Death Ray that they built at Area51 and sell my organs to Grey Aliens.

A backward facing ass is not a valuable target. We will go after Thoroughbreds. Let me know when you have re-orient your head with your path of travel and have lost all traces of your ass breed, we might, I repeat, might , consider you valuable!

LOL. You know why they call them Conspiracy theories? Because they're a con. The whole meaning of a conspiracy theory is that it can't be proven by factual evidence. Yet you'll see assholes running around, rabidly proclaiming that they are totally correct and you're an idiot for not believing them even though they cannot prove a word that they're saying - words that the majority of time have just been lifted from the net without them even bothering to do any research for themselves as to checking the veracity.

While you were busy proof reading noun-verb agreement, we, Conspirators, were busy as far back as 2008 following up on a very important military experiment. In 2009, we were proven correct. Yet the people you and your fellow asses rely on to bring you what you call facts, -the newsmedia- have yet to break this report. I wish to God that konThe was here so he could in fact post the many papers relating to the H1NI virus as far back as 2006, but he is not and I will post the link to the site and you go discover how without the watchful eyes of Conspirators, the military might be glad to use a backward facing ass like yourself as guinepig for their experiments. Since you are in England, go to DOWNLOAD section and click on UK to get full report. If you find grammatical errors, don't worry, Conspirators concern themselves more with substance of information and its usefullness and less on where the comma is placed in the sentence.

http://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/US_pandemic_influenza_surveillance_gaps:_The_Role_of_the_DoD_Serum_Repository_and_the_Defense_Medical_Surveillance_System%2C_May_2008

Oh listen, with your proficiency in english grammar, have you thought about translating Macbeth from original version to pidgin english? You might make some money, you fur-cking ass!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgotten War, Forgotten Black Soldiers / Oklahoma City Mayor Demands Same Rights For Paedophiles As Gays / View Very Sad Pictures From The Sandy Hook Killing Of 28 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.