Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) (39009 Views)

Kano Government Spends N200M On Mass Wedding For 1,520 Couples (Photos) / Photos From A Ugandan Mass Wedding As 200 Brides Wed / Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
Una try well well una hear ba. So na me una sidon dey play koso onto my shine malolo. I no blame una. I no go let una spoil my happiness today- na Wike mata dey trend right now and I'm as happy as my dp shows right now. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
dgudguy:
very funny, but what is the cause of mass wedding?

Fornication. Packing ur load to a man's HAus cos of pregnancy, illiteracy etc
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'm not surprised after all they call their Sunday sessions "mass"
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Only in catholic,whats d joy of the wedding when u re nt free,kiss d bride is jst once,jealousy sets in,one couple admiring d other.
dirty mind
Pray make your marriage last pass nollywood people own

1 Like

Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Braintouch(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Some pastors arrange this kind of weddings for couples who have been living together as husband and wife but were not properly married
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
instead of condemning and saying ill tins y don't u critics look at d bright side of dis, dese ppl r given opportuinity to beta their lives. To take their vow b4 God. Wedding aint all abt kissing and hugging. And even if u wanna hus n kiss. Who's stoping u. If u don't wanna be in their shoes, simply do d right tin wen ur time comes (u can't even be in their shoes cos d shoe no go size u self)

2 Likes

Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by dmola(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy 52 what?

nice profile pix

hws ur wknd going?

1 Like

Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Neyoor:

But they never start the operation buy one and get one free.........tongue
them never bring new stock that's why grin
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by harry509: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
gbolakpine:
Jos, the Plateau State capital, witnessed an unusual event last Sunday as a Catholic church joined 52 men with 52 women in a mass wedding ceremony. St. Moses Parish of the Catholic Church located in Tudunwada, Jos North Local Government Area, Plateau State, facilitated the tying of nuptial knots by the love birds who took turns to take marriage oaths before they were formally joined in holy matrimony.

The mass wedding was the first of its kind not only in Jos but the entire Plateau State. There had been mass weddings before that day, but none of them involved more than 20 couples at a time. The church witnessed the biggest crowd in its history.

While the roads leading to the church witnessed the most hectic traffic congestion ever. All the couples had been married in the traditional way and most of them had lived together in marriage for years. Many of them had even raised children and were looking forward to their grandchildren. But they felt that their lives were not complete because they had all along shut Jesus Christ out of their marriage.

http://www.kongegist.com/2015/10/photo-jos-holds-mass-wedding-for-52.html
hmmmmmM! Afrikan's pricisely nigeria wia 4uni tins always happen. D plenty jealousy nu b here ooh. Couple's admiring oda's hw I wish dis z my wife or husband.
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Kanbee: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
sonofananimal:
them never bring new stock that's why grin

kiss
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
adeh39:

kiss
cool
That's it
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
They are married now, which is most important. Unlike our women dying in singlehood.

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
dmola:

nice profile pix

hws ur wknd going?
Thanks,going on well&urs?
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Another way of conducting a subsidised wedding.
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by SSpeter(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Only in catholic,whats d joy of the wedding when u re nt free,kiss d bride is jst once,jealousy sets in,one couple admiring d other.
Nuisance
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by SSpeter(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lilimax:
Another way of conducting a subsidised wedding.
is far better compared to no wedding @ all
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by SSpeter(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
nigeriancuban:
I'm not surprised after all they call their Sunday sessions "mass"
and what do you call urs?....slowpoke
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
SSpeter:
and what do you call urs?....slowpoke
now you just jumped on me like a wove that caught its prey but I never meant any offence intended and perhaps you should sharpen up your response skills...
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wowzer!

Such an array of beautiful brides and grooms cool
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wow!
Well if they're cool with it, why the hell not?
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by eazyjay4(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nursecaleb:
are you sure you are exposed? Mass weddings happen everywhere and why on earth won't you kiss your bride? Infact you are given more time and lastly getting to that stage and still admiring another more than your partner means you nead deliverance
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by olumorstan: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nursecaleb:
was that what they told you?
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by dmola(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thanks,going on well&urs?

nt going on fine cos mi team is losing ATM sadface*
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by olumorstan: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nursecaleb:
was that what they told you? You speak of yourself. Learn more...
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
dmola:

nt going on fine cos mi team is losing ATM sadface*
Ur team is losing? grin wahoo good news.
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by dmola(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
prettythicksme:

oh serz wat team do u support ?
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
dmola:

oh serz wat team do u support ?
I always support d winning team grin
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by dmola(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
prettythicksme:

so ur one of mi rivals! well done so which of mi rivals r u?shw ur self
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by odeyemilizzy(f): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lol dis serious
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by serendipityF: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
The men are old sha, as in old men...I wish them a happy married life
Re: Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) by XwhY(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Old people wedding. They should have just called it renewal of marriage vows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � / LASTMA Officer Marries Another LASTMA Officer In Style (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.