Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

You Jumping On My Record Changed Everything- Wizkid To Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Jumping On My Record Changed Everything- Wizkid To Drake (913 Views)

Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" / Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) / 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Jumping On My Record Changed Everything- Wizkid To Drake by Mchayy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Drake is a year older today, October 24, 2015. Wizkid who worked on his track ‘Ojuelegba’ remix with Drake took to Instagram to celebrate the rapper.

Wizkid wrote, “Birthday love to @champagnepapi !! U jumping on my record changed everything. Blessings and love to u and yours!”

Ever since, Drake laid his verse on Wizkid’s track, the Nigerian singer has been getting international love.

In a recent interview with TheFader, Drake revealed why he featured on Wizkid’s track.

Re: You Jumping On My Record Changed Everything- Wizkid To Drake by Mchayy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: You Jumping On My Record Changed Everything- Wizkid To Drake by deekaybeatz(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
'Baddest' in the game!
Re: You Jumping On My Record Changed Everything- Wizkid To Drake by Ibiblaze(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: You Jumping On My Record Changed Everything- Wizkid To Drake by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
And so?
Re: You Jumping On My Record Changed Everything- Wizkid To Drake by nuelzy: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
lwkm... grin
when i read crabs like this..it serves as a reminder to me....dat in life...good things are hard to get

bt its much harder

to get,..loose,... and try to get again..

#for d sharp minds

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: What 14-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Wore To Her Movie Premiere / Most Beautiful Girl In Lasu 2015 Unveil Projects And Official Pictures / Queen Of Aso Ambassadors Kate Asima Visits Motherless Children On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.