Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,732 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Gov. Rochas Named A Government Building After His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov. Rochas Named A Government Building After His Daughter (560 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Hosts Miracle, BBNaija Winner, At Imo Government House. Photos / Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore / Delta State Native Chude Jideonwo Has Been Named A 2017 World Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Rochas Named A Government Building After His Daughter by esperanda01: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
The current Imo state governor's first daughter is named Uloma Nwosu (nee Okorocha). She married one of his commissioners, Uche Nwosu in 2014. According to Chinedu Ozordi, the governor named a government building after his daughter. Chinedu shared the photo and wrote "In 2015 public building in Imo State is named after the daughter of the gov." -
See more at: http://www.omago.net/#sthash.evim3fJP.dpuf

Re: Gov. Rochas Named A Government Building After His Daughter by SeverusSnape(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shame on him.
Re: Gov. Rochas Named A Government Building After His Daughter by sinaj(f): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Xo he wants to buy fame for his daughter
Re: Gov. Rochas Named A Government Building After His Daughter by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Useless greedy man.
I always loved dis man b4 da election until now. Foolish governor! U will rot angry

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Named A Government Building After His Daughter by nuelzy: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
i happened to accompany a family friend to see his daughter in police college imo state.... and dat was when i understood why av neva seen a proud imo state indigene

#what we swam before we got there all in d name of flood was terrible....

there was this particular place named "river rochas" ...alot of young men turned there to dia business center... directing and pushing alot of stucked vehicles to safety for #50... our car was halved with flood as we managed to drive through the flood with the help of young boys....

this particular river/flood is beside Anara junction...
a supposed urban area of d state...

so many un-tarred roads... the ones dat are tarred are either old with ceaseless pot holes...or half un-finished..... dat man rochas is a disgrace to imo ppl

......schools there sef no give me mouth to shout

(1) (Reply)

Woman Claims Ghost Of Micheal Jackson Impregnated Her / Finally Vic O Has Landed A New Endorsement Deal / Seyi Shay Signs Multi-million Endorsement Deal With Pepsi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.