Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! (54274 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by bummyla(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2015
she is cute to the best of her abilities! Thumbs Up Madam! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:

aww how could you complain.kids are lovely cheesy
And no .its more like course regs thingy
True that. But you've not met these kinda kids: one minute they're jolly friends, the next they're at war with one another, and the moment you separate them, they start trashing up the car or room. And when they leave, the whole place looks like World War III just ended. There are different levels of lovely, Michelle. But because I don't wanna endanger my French lessons, I'll just have to pretend to agree with you that kids are lovely all the time. cheesy
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Mikzy11(m): 1:09am On Oct 25, 2015
NL nawaooooo
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by ODUBEZE: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2015
d yansh don black finish. Try to dey cover ram now
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Tedassie(m): 3:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:
yea she's aiight. them sandals tho. grin reminds me of the jewish era .
gladiator sandals actually
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by FlySly05: 4:26am On Oct 25, 2015
dtermined:
..., but her boo fit get anoder boo....

Wouldn't that make her boo gay ?
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by FlySly05: 4:29am On Oct 25, 2015
pyyxxaro:
English Migwoo

#Insanely Hot indeed#

Who send me go open this one now

See the way my fone de hot, because of the hotness of her laps

She go wear Moses sandals

Se you dey mind the moderators nii, there are more educative article languishing on NL trending page but wont make front page and you will see all manners of crap make front page.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by justpeehay(m): 5:05am On Oct 25, 2015
i wonder when they will stop doing d leg tin(curve7)
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by lonelydora: 5:13am On Oct 25, 2015
She no even fine pass my wife. Mtchewwww
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:
CLOSE THAT MARRIED LAPS
She is not in any way different from an ASHAWO
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 25, 2015
justpeehay:
i wonder when they will stop doing d leg tin(curve7)
Thanks
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:
CLOSE THAT MARRIED LAPS
She was hand picked from a club house.
IF a mother is like this, then expect the WORST from her kids in time to come.
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by opribo(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2015
When you display q married woman's lapse like this then you are the cone looking for rouble, see in my place a rich man will collect the wife of a poor man only just to spite him. Now if people start making advances the guy won't know that he started what he can't finish and you know these fays women can never be trusted with faithfulness.
Married women and mothers must emulate the way proper women dress. First of all it is a mark of respect to their husband and it connotes good upbringing. All this wanton display of half nudity is only a ticket to immorality and ultimately it will lead to infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by zudozz: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Na Festac girl Na. With money she go dey ok.
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by malikisah: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2015
This one no be hot o, na trashy. . For those wey get phd wey supposed to know , na so oyibo go describe this one
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by pyyxxaro: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Arabs999:

... Nna u be urhobo or Japanese ?

...Hahahaha.. I laugh in Chinese..

I nor be Nna

I be Orsê
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2015
undecided

Nothing spectacular. Not even the face.
Bashers, I said "spectacular".

All she did was show us 53.74% of her total skin surface area. That's all.

Plus she's got yam legs. And to make matters worse she went and tied them up with ropes like yams that have been paid for and tied up for easy carriage.

Shebi anything posted in the public domain is for the consumption of the public. undecided

1 Like

Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2015
FlySly05:

Wouldn't that make her boo gay ?

The word Boo has come to be viewed as unisexual. It's not restricted to a particular gender.
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by OyinMIXmola(f): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Tinyemeka:
undecided

Plus she's got yam legs. And to make matters worse she went and tied them up with ropes like yams that have been paid for and tied up for easy carriage.

Shebi anything posted in the public domain is for the consumption of the public. undecided
argghhhhh that was too harsh nw,imagine if her hubby was reading these,or how wld u feel if it was ur wife that was bashed like diz,choi bro,u wicked ooooo no be small
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2015
How is she coping with that "crazy" dude? cheesy
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by kharn(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2015
abeg water no d der 2 tk quench her
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Michellla(f): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
RickRichards:

True that. But you've not met these kinda kids: one minute they're jolly friends, the next they're at war with one another, and the moment you separate them, they start trashing up the car or room. And when they leave, the whole place looks like World War III just ended. There are different levels of lovely, Michelle. But because I don't wanna endanger my French lessons, I'll just have to pretend to agree with you that kids are lovely all the time. cheesy
;Dlol i feel you.i got younger ones too and when their friends come over its alws a mess.i almost loose my voice shouting grin
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Tinyemeka(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
argghhhhh that was too harsh nw,imagine if her hubby was reading these,or how wld u feel if it was ur wife that was bashed like diz,choi bro,u wicked ooooo no be small

Oya sorry. smiley

That's the reason for that last paragraph of mine.
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:

;Dlol i feel you.i got younger ones too and when their friends come over its alws a mess.i almost loose my voice shouting grin
Lol...kids ehn. How was church today? Me, I didn't go. cheesy
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Michellla(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Lol...kids ehn. How was church today? Me, I didn't go. cheesy
smhcheesy Whats your excuse?
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by OyinMIXmola(f): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Tinyemeka post=39343243]
Oya sorry. smiley
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by moststylish(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
omo see d yansh wey basket mouth dey drill tongue cry
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:

Chai, Michelle! You just asked the dreaded question. Okay, my Pastor started preaching in French last week and you know my French lessons are yet to commence, so I wouldn't understand a thing...lol cheesy
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Tinyemeka:
undecided

Well-done!
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Michellla:

Hey Michelle, check your mail. Like I said, it's a fair game IMO. And remember I have to take French lessons from you. grin
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Michellla(f): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2015
RickRichards:

Hey Michelle, check your mail. Like I said, it's a fair game IMO. And remember I have to take French lessons from you. grin
you'd drag me to that place again grin .ok then tomorrow
Re: Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Michellla:
you'd drag me to that place again grin .ok then tomorrow
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.