Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business (3240 Views)

Cosmetic Business Vs Phone Accessories / Tipper Business Vs Box Truck Business / How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by JohnNgene: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
I have N200,000 as capital. I'm wondering which business will be more profitable to do in a university area.

Should I go into the phone business (cheap phones, screen guard, chargers, batteries, phone cases, power banks, music and app downloads)?

Or should I go into cosmetics (eye pencils, makeup kits, lip sticks, nails, blush)?

The university's located in the South East. The shop rent is about N90,000.

Please advice me.
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by kilode100(f): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
JohnNgene:
I have N200,000 as capital. I'm wondering which business will be more profitable to do in a university area.

Should I go into the phone business (cheap phones, screen guard, chargers, batteries, phone cases, power banks, music and app downloads)?

Or should I go into cosmetics (eye pencils, makeup kits, lip sticks, nails, blush)?

The university's located in the South East. The shop rent is about N90,000.

Please advice me.

Uncle, I will advice you to sell the cheap tecno chinco phones o because women go fvck you die should you decide to sell eye pencil and blushes o..

Flee from temptation Now and be saved.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by JohnNgene: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
kilode100:

Uncle, I will advice you to sell the cheap phones o because women go fvck you die should you decide to sell eye pencil and blushes o..

Lol. Aunty, you're too funny. With me, its business before pleasure o! Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 25, 2015
I think, my advice would really go a long way.

Have you heard about repackaging okrika wears?.

If you have not, then welcome to the world of a new ideas. You can repackage okrika wears and make extra income.

Your location is good, and return on investment would be on the high margin.

Please whatsapp 09039205941 to learn more about this business.

( do not sell cosmetics product, it has less profit ).

God bless.
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by JohnNgene: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Businessnaija:

If you have not, then welcome to the world of a new ideas. You can repackage okrika wears and make extra income.

Hmmm... Okrika
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2015
JohnNgene:

Hmmm... Okrika
that is the reaction of many people,, but when they venture into the biz, they enjoy it.
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by mgbo: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cosmetics oooo.
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by phonesNgadgets: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Phone business is cool, you can also sell it online. smiley
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
I sugesst the phone business, you can even sell it online without owning a website.
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
kilode100:

Uncle, I will advice you to sell the cheap tecno chinco phones o because women go fvck you die should you decide to sell eye pencil and blushes o..

Aunty how you take know? Are you speaking from experience? grin

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by JohnNgene: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Businessnaija:

You can repackage okrika wears and make extra income.

Please whatsapp 09039205941 to learn more about this business.

I've actually come to appreciate this your advice/suggestion. Thanks. I'm interested in female wears. Though I don't like the idea of buying it in bales. I prefer to select by myself one by one.

I've whatsapped you.
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by JohnNgene: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Everyone, I've decided to combine cosmetics with female wears and intimacy gadgets.

I'm looking for a shop to rent now.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by kilode100(f): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
JohnNgene:
Everyone, I've decided to combine cosmetics with female wears and intimacy gadgets.

Hmmm... Don't forget to mention me when you eventually start the intimacy gadgets.
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by JohnNgene: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2015
kilode100:

Hmmm... Don't forget to mention me when you eventually start the intimacy gadgets.

Do you want to buy from me? Although I'll site my shop at Onitsha or Enugu. Finding an affordable shop here in Lagos within my budget has been war. Lol.

Are you on whatsapp? Whatsapp me 09095000603
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by babytejiri(m): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2017
JohnNgene:

It's nice you decided to combine them. Have you drafted your cosmetics business plan?
We can help.
http://www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/cosmetics-business-plan-nigeria-feasibility-studies/
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by Emproxy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hey friend,
What you need is a business model canvas which is the current standard one page document that shows how your business would make money and remain sustainable. (it's simpler, more effective, and far more useful than a business plan for Sme based businesses like yours)
Let's help you get it right for free.
Visit amasico.com
Re: Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business by konews: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps For Business Name Registration In Nigeria / Latest Mtn Cheat Codes For Accumulating Data / Where Can I Get Plastic Containers For Liquid Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.