Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

New Online Nigerian Magazine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Online Nigerian Magazine (756 Views)

New Online Naija Music Magazine (free) / A Pastor’s Business Empire - Newswatch Magazine Review Of Chris Oyakhilome / New Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Online Nigerian Magazine by proproman(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2009
Am designing a new online nigerian magazine and i'd like contributions from anyone that cares. Just send in latest stories, gist and stuff based on 9ja and foreign music, music videos, movies, video games and stuff like that to da9jamag@gmail.com. please send it with your name or nickname, possibly a profile picture so it can be shown in the mag and your story can correctly be attributed to you. don't forget it's da9jamag@gmail.com. I'll keep y'all posted on the progress of the mag. Cheers. You can also post topics here and we'll develop em. Thanx
Re: New Online Nigerian Magazine by skydancer: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2009
I thought you were serious
Re: New Online Nigerian Magazine by vezycash(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2009
If I sent you an article about serious stuff is it welcome or r u limited to entertainment?

(1) (Reply)

A Nation Of Whinners! / A First Timer’s Account Of Prophet T.b. Joshua / How Many Girls Or Guys Have U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.