Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,813 members, 7,831,647 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. (60663 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Aminat508(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by kennyman2000(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lol..
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by autotrader014(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dont worry, PDP in rivers state will lay dem to rest soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by adeoba2008(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lets go there
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by toluxa1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Which Victory?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by jaydee8(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Coke go taste like ALOMO for Wike mouth

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by glassjar1: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
I see tears running down their APC frog faces .

losers . you will again . after that BIAFRA will emerge .

APC ARROGANT PEOPLE CONCERT cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
He has another chance to take a shot at the governorship post. Let the best man win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by airsaylongcon: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
the broom way dat guy hold NA e be d riri "aircraft" wey confam Edo kpians dey use for midnight activity. if deep in d oil rivers NA dat kind lean broom APC fit gather then make dem forgerrit
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by lokaci: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
ameN for him
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by seunlayi(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
This aspirant is a fo O l, has he won the rerun election? Mtceeeeeeew, abasha, iranu

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by freshvine(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
hardywaltz:
Even Oga Amaechi the Lion of Niger Delta is also dancing...

Meanwhile the shayo master is drowning in his usual Louis XIII (N 1,500,000.00)/bottle

I know who you are. You adorn white caftan in one of the pictures. lol
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by repogirl(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=20pt]Any politician whose aim is to enter office to steal all our money should fall and die ooooooo, all of them fall and die ![/size] NONSENSE angry
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Truckpusher(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
See him face like imbe. grin

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by M4gunners: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
If him like make him knee from now till next year, his is not going anywhere. ND is not for APC full stop.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by repogirl(f): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
The ode actually thinks he stands a chance? Lol!

The only way he can win is if they rig the elections like they did in Imo state. APCheats!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Raiders: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
M4gunners:
If him like make him knee from now till next year, his is not going anywhere. ND is not for APC full stop.
what are you talking about ND not for APC..is Edo state not in ND and Edo has an APC governor.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by hardywaltz(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
freshvine:

I know who you are. You adorn white caftan in one of the pictures. lol
If u knew who I'm
U will break down in tears crying and begging
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by M4gunners: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Raiders:
what are you talking about ND not for APC..is Edo state not in ND and Edo has an APC governor.
When we talk of real ND,we know them.I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Btruth: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
I thought they say APC doesn't have a single supporter in Rivers State. "Aiye ma nii ka ooo"

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by OpeDwarroir: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
In Olamide's voice "Story for the gods". He will loose again. Those jubilant fellows are definitely among the few 124000 that voted for him. If Wike's 1,200,000 jump to the street, Rivers will be shut down
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by freshvine(f): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
hardywaltz:

If u knew who I'm
U will break down in tears crying and begging

LOL.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by win1234: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
The worst thing to happen to Nigeria democracy is APC, i pity poor SS, they better stand up now and fight this evil party APC, or remain slaves forever bc north can never care for u the way u will care for urself. APC government is poverty creating party, no future ambition party.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Seems he has more supporters in the southwest and north. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by jbinmyownworld(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Congratulations To Dakuku Let's Expect More...
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Kingspin(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
I always ask, which election is free n fair in Nigeria?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Abeyjide: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
seunlayi:
This aspirant is a fo O l, has he won the rerun
election? Mtceeeeeeew, abasha, iranu

when u apprciate God in d beginning,God will surely complete the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAKUKU for Rivers, WIKE for EFCC cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by bashydemy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
I counted nearly 28 supporters, I wish Dakuku good luck, he's going to need it.

Almost all the house of assembly members are PDP, the senators nko, the rep nko.
Buhari can give the mandate to Dakuku through federal might, he'd be lucky not to be impeached within a week.
EKiti State HoA is PDP when Fayemi won through the appeal court, Osun State HoA was PDP before Aregbesola won through Appeal court, Edo State HoA was PDP before Oshiomole won through Appeal court same is Anambra before Peter Obi won through the same court... Now tell me were they impeached? Rivers HoA cannot do anything here, they will rather bow to Ameachi and Dakuku rather... Mind you some Assembly election to are still at the tribunal and some will lost..All needed to be done is for Ameach and Dakuku invite some strong member of this HoA who happen to be there boys in the past too to join the APC so as to have the juicy post...

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Banter1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
I counted nearly 28 supporters, I wish Dakuku good luck, he's going to need it.

Almost all the house of assembly members are PDP, the senators nko, the rep nko.
Buhari can give the mandate to Dakuku through federal might, he'd be lucky not to be impeached within a week.
impeached without crime? The Era of impunity is no more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.