Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Protestants Should Stop Putting On Chaplet If It Is Evil As Some Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Protestants Should Stop Putting On Chaplet If It Is Evil As Some Say (429 Views)

Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Protestants Should Stop Putting On Chaplet If It Is Evil As Some Say by cornel00(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
UNA NO LIKE FOOD YET UNA NO WAN COMOT UNA MOUTH as a born/devoted Catholic,I want to take a swipe at (should I call them hypocrites?? oh yes that's what they are) some (not all before you get me wrong,unless you are one) of these gullible Protestants that keep damaging the image of our doctrines. am still yet to know why some people(mainly Protestants) find pleasure in wearing scapulas to their worldly activities, the chaplet is meant for praying, and the last time I checked, some section of our religion are against the use of chaplet,they call it all sort of names,they call it an idol (hmm only God can judge) they detest it,they say despicable things about it,yet they (some) do shamelessly wear it to their worldly activities, for example they go to club houses,bars,flirt zones etc..(some are even wearing it to their respective place of worship)... some will ask "where is it written in the bible but they (some) do wear it (hypocrite in the highest) God is watching you my call is on the Protestants to be conscious of what they do,if you no like soup comot your mouth for the soup .maybe tomorrow they will protest against people like me believing that Christ was crucified SAY NO TO HYPOCRISY GOD BLESS YOU ALL Remember I said not all unless you are among
Re: The Protestants Should Stop Putting On Chaplet If It Is Evil As Some Say by kevoh(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
undecided Ok

(1) (Reply)

Brethren Share Your Testimonies Here / What Is The Meaning / 2015 End Of The Year Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.