Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) (36140 Views)

Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Crowd Welcome Saraki At Ilorin Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Diamonddris(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dis one no be joke o..

STUPIDITY HAS TAKEN OVER ME..
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hungry people, ready to support anyone for a token, I cannot blame them though, that's the closest they can get to government.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by cosby02(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Paid crowd
That does not stop it from been called CROWD.
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin.. no aboki party in my state

i am an akwa ibomite

i rise to greatness

ami.mme dakkanda

udom ...2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Change everywhere
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dem don start their chanji propaganda. We saw even a greater crowd before Udom flogged him at the polls last time. APC win for Akwa Ibom? A dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Iszboy:
wetin concern u
angry undecided
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by smsshola(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ar sure this is not photoshop and if its true den @Op u wl give some ppu HBP...
Let jus its not true.
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by afoo02(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Broom revolution....
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by philips70(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yet some online thugs with 3310 keypads will tell you APC doesn't exist in the south as if the candidates come from the north.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by philips70(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
smsshola:
Ar sure this is not photoshop and if its true den @Op u wl give some ppu HBP...

Let jus its not true.

Pure truth. Umana himself tweeted them this evening. Don't take verdicts of online thugs serious.
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
APC fans on top. Change everywhere...
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by domopps(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op pls confirm the crowd if it's truly authentic! And if it's so the mandate should given to him with any nonsense Re-run ! How can a particular individual be loved so much by his own ppl and yet Inec still planing an election or are they now Thomas?

Cheeeeers
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Khez: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rented crowd.......
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'll trek 4rm Ibom Plaza to SAMBISA forest if Umana Umana of APC wins the up coming governorship re-run in Akwa Ibom state. APC cant av Akwa Ibom, @least not now.
****quote me anyday
**** Ntang nte amana isong ayin Itam.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by bapullow: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wow I can't believe we get so many brodas lyk dis in SS and SE
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Zico5:
And some are sitting down in their bedroom saying APC have no space in south south. This rerun election will even shock pa chukwudi and barcanister. After south south then we know the next region for the action. APC! Change

Maybe in Sambasa forest.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by calabardick(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
wiseone28:
grin that's the people's gov not the forced stooge

this is what we are fighting against........ uncommon fraudsters

we are tired of political criminals, we are tired of head robbers, we are tired of uncommon transfraudation, we are tired of election riggers, we need CHANGE!
akwa ibom dakada and embrace change!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Jmacke(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kogi State no get resources now
, if na to borrow 50b, Kogi State can come in. Kogi is not a necessity for APC
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by otomatic(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
When u comment, take note of the comments of people from Akwa Ibom.

Ami nda Udom!
Mme dakka nda!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by tpiah11: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
let's point the brooms downward plz, is it every foreign culture we must imbibe like people with none of their own?
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by thundafire: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
southerners turning 2 aboki
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Things like dix givs pdp and udom emmanuel hrt attack
No be small hrt attack o
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Castro94: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Acidosis:
Tinubu's crowd, same way he gave Audu millions in Kogi state, unfortunately he lost to Wada and he will lose again.

Fact is

APC will lose KOGI, BAYELSA, AKWA'IBOM AND RIVERS STATE.

Buhari should stop wasting our resources on reruns. I just pity youths from oil producing states who ought to have initiated a mass revolution against this ma.d government.

Why can't they waste Cocoa money on Lagos state reruns, Sokoto reruns, why Akwa-Ibom and Rivers, highest oil producing states! What's with Daura and Oil?

I pity Niger Delta youths.

Buharu should come and try that in Okene, Kogi state.

Stop posting trash...PDP has a very slim chance of winning Kogi State; a party that cannot boast of any Senator or even House of Rep member at the National Assembly; a sitting governor who has neveR commission any single project; bro am from Kogi State (okene precisely) Wada chance of going back to Lugard House is very slim considering the rate of starvation on the part of civil servant...November 21 is fast approaching and I advice you to sit down and think..I always weep any time I cam down to Kogi state considering the rate at which the state is being ruled by criminAls...KOGI need change....vote wisely bro..

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Marcelinho(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=78pt]PAID CROWD[/size]

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
As an Akwa-Ibomite I will be sincere. APC will win by a miracle because those Annangs and Ibibios have too much strong hold on Akwa-Ibom and they are PDP through and through.
But God dey sha.....
Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by Faraidi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Akwa Ibom state's APC governorship candidate Umana Okon Umana had today visited Uyo to celebrate with his people the part victory his party got from the tribunal.

Check out the mammoth crowd that showed up to welcome him.

The Akwa Ibom State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal had on Wednesday cancelled the governorship elections in 18 local government areas and ordered INEC to conduct fresh elections in the affected areas, a decision the APC said it would appeal as they had expected an outright cancellation.

Photos continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/check-out-mammoth-crowd-that-welcomed.html
RUBBISH PDP SHALL WIN AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by scantee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
I dare Buhari & Apc secrete soliders a.k.a election tribunal to cancel any election in SE state....if they born them wella..smh

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Caleboha:
ook. This is quite a mammoth crowd. Not sure they'll exceed one LGA in number though. Winning 18 LGA would be an uphill task, but PDP would have to work for their victory this time

I dont thijk so. Udom already holds a ridiculously large lead ahead of UOU in the 13 LGAs cleared and merely requires 4 LGAs to win. UOU on the other hand needs to win all 18 LGAs and tally over 500k votes. To make matters worse of UOU, a majority of the LGAs listed for the rerun are STAUNCH Udom/PDP strongholds. Only five (5) are undecided. So please do tell me how PDP will have a hard time. Frankly its just a waste of time, and this so called celebration is quite funny.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Akwa Ibom state's APC governorship candidate Umana Okon Umana had today visited Uyo to celebrate with his people the part victory his party got from the tribunal.

Check out the mammoth crowd that showed up to welcome him.

The Akwa Ibom State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal had on Wednesday cancelled the governorship elections in 18 local government areas and ordered INEC to conduct fresh elections in the affected areas, a decision the APC said it would appeal as they had expected an outright cancellation.

Photos continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/check-out-mammoth-crowd-that-welcomed.html
umana if u like hire the whole of ur village & uniuyo ....we like u, but As far as apc is concern u are going no where....check out apc states...Imo state for instance....inferior & uncompleted projects everywhere, workers owed for months...no PDP no south south/south east we are proudly PDP/APGA ... we don't need northern terrorists political party apc ....God punish apc...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.