Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? (1611 Views)

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / 5 Beautiful Wives Of Our Governors / Why Do Our Governors Enjoy Immunity??... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by emmanuel596(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Since I was born nd up till now I have never seen or heard of any politicians kids who ever started and and finished schooling in nigeria....all we hear is.... governors son bagged a first class in so and so university outside nigeria and all this top ranking politicians will never do anything to help the dying state of our home based institutions...I suggest it should be added in the constitution that all political offices holders must school their kids here at home except further studies like PHD or masters and military skills acquisition....whats your take guys
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
All of GEJ children studied in nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by kossyablaze(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Some Sen.Ita Giwa adopted kids

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Am attendin a nigerian university and am the son of the present taraba governor. So wtf is u saying angry
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by ifex370(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Am the governor of Enugu state and am attending a university here in Enugu angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by maestromedal(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Durentt:
Am attendin a nigerian university and am the son of the present taraba governor. So wtf is u saying angry
which university nd his real son ooo nt his relative..
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by emmanuel596(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Durentt:

If you were truely a governors son as u claimed u wouldn't hv been in a haste to brag and tell us who u are besides when am talking about politicians and well to political office holders don't talk about taraba that is the 3rd poorest state in this country... I place that people hardly talk or hear of....and besides what has your dad done in the past 4months(thats if u ain't lying) undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
maestromedal:
which university nd his real son ooo nt his relative..
am his real son and why shud i tel u my uni You sick? angry
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
emmanuel596:

If you were truely a governors son as u claimed u wouldn't hv been in a haste to brag and tell us who u are besides when am talking about politicians and well to political office holders don't talk about taraba that is the 3rd poorest state in this country... I place that people hardly talk or hear of....and besides what has your dad done in the past 4months(thats if u ain't lying) undecided undecided undecided
u callin my state poor. Go to hell niqqa. Taraba miqht be poor but my family aint poor. U grab? angry
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Only about 2% of governors children attend public universities or even school in Nigeria.

Since they have finished our education sector, they are leaving it for us while their children go to Coventry, Stanford, Yale, Havard, Truth and South Hampton.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by emmanuel596(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Durentt:
u callin my state poor. Go to hell niqqa. Taraba miqht be poor but my family aint poor. U grab? angry

If this guy is truely a governors son mmake thunder fire mme he is soo immature at a university level 4 dat matter Mr man gera ra. Here menh...big men children no dey brag wake up from ur sleep and face reality that dream u had dat u were a governors son was just a night mare...wake up and pray hard
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
emmanuel596:

If this guy is truely a governors son mmake thunder fire mme he is soo immature at a university level 4 dat matter Mr man gera ra. Here menh...big men children no dey brag wake up from ur sleep and face reality that dream u had dat u were a governors son was just a night mare...wake up and pray hard
shut up, all dis ignorant nigerians. I bet poverty is tattooed all over ur face.
I can brag all i want bcuz my life is as smooth as a baby's butt so if u hav no reason to brag, go to helll
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
we keep saying our standard of education is poor................... Whereas it actually isn't.
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by lekkie073(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
before I finished in 2006, I met uncountable in unimaid...
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by tpiah11: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
ko kan mi.
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
As a Governor, Akpabio's daughter was in ABU, Zaria.
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by tonytony208(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
ifex370:
Am the governor of Enugu state and am attending a university here in Enugu angry

So, you are governor of Enugu!!!
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by tonytony208(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Durentt:

You should be ashamed of yourself then. Your father is presiding over a poor state, yet your father is very rich. So, your feather is rich and the people he presides over are poor and you are not even ashamed to say it? Have you not heard, my governor's son, that a rich man among many poor people is the greatest poor person? Such a rich man may not be poor monetarily, but he is poor both mentally and psychologically. Kindly tell that to your dad.
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by tonytony208(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Durentt:
shut up, all dis ignorant nigerians. I bet poverty is tattooed all over ur face.
I can brag all i want bcuz my life is as smooth as a baby's butt so if u hav no reason to brag, go to helll

Yes, you can brag about how your dad continues to get richer, while the state he rules over continues to gets poorer. Believe me, that is a perfect reason to brag.
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
tonytony208:

You should be ashamed of yourself then. Your father is presiding over a poor state, yet your father is very rich. So, your feather is rich and the people he presides over are poor and you are not even ashamed to say it? Have you not heard, my governor's son, that a rich man among many poor people is the greatest poor person? Such a rich man may not be poor monetarily, but he is poor both mentally and psychologically. Kindly tell that to your dad.
pervert, i'll kill u if i catch u. Damn.
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Wanice: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ekiti state governor fayose 2nd born(joju fayose) studied at covenant university, Rogba fayose(currently studying at covenant university), bolu fayose( currently studying at Babcock university). the other two nigba(1st born) and tomiwa(3rd born), I dnt knw d university they attended. Give it up for Gov Fayose
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by bilulu(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
GEJ's daughter finished from university of calaber not quite long
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Durentt:

I'm 100% sure ur not from s north. U sound Yoruba...
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by tonytony208(m): 1:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Durentt:
pervert, i'll kill u if i catch u. Damn.

People like you should be hung in the sun till you dry up and die. You are too corrupt and unreasonable to be healthy for other human beings. Imagine you rejoicing because your dad enriches himself while people of his state gets poorer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Saurab: 1:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Between 2003-2006, some northern governor's kids were in ABU Zaria. Also 2-3 OBJ kids were there during his tenure as president.
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2015
tonytony208:

People like you should be hung in the sun till you dry up and die. You are too corrupt and unreasonable to be healthy for other human beings. Imagine you rejoicing because your dad enriches himself while people of his state gets poorer.
coman hang me let me see. Mtcheeew
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by babdap: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? by tonytony208(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Durentt:
coman hang me let me see. Mtcheeew

You are so blind, you know. From your utterances, it is clear that being child of a rich man does not make a man wiser; in actual fact, it has made you worse morally. People may never be able to come near you because of security, but what will hang you will hang you for being so insensitive. Any wealth gotten by impoverishing others will always have consequences both on the man and his generations. God never turns away from this things; He repays.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To All Biafran / BIAFRA: We Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable - MASSOB / L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.