Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) (1721 Views)

The Last Super---spot Judas Iscariot In The Pic. / Hahahaha. . . . Judas Left The Group. / PHOTO: Spot Judas Iscariot (2) (3) (4)

Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Epiphanus20(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Where do you think JUDAS ISCARIOT is from?viewing his actions,smartness and tediousness,where is he from.

Believe me JUDAS ISCARIOT is an African,and he looks much better like a West African,Believe me he is a Nigerian(he got their smartness) but the question here is.

Which tribe in nigeria do you think JUDAS ISCARIOT is from
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by kossyablaze(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
England

Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by bigass123(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Don't even start.. We all know the answer.
Don't start abeg

Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Twill92: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
please ask the people below me... I'm not willing to mention tribe oooo...
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by ifex370(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yoruba's will always keep hating, that's why they never progress
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Twill92: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
ifex370:
why am i having this feeling you just fell into a trap owned by the op

Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Epiphanus20(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
ifex370:
abeg i no post this topic for abusing,you can call any tribe but dont dare abuse them.
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Adenle041(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Simple question na simple answer. The guy like money so much to the extend wey he no wait make him oga settle am. Na only one tribe like money for our country. Forget am. I no mention NAME O O O O
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Some of my tribe members would say it's Ibos

But It's a known fact that Ijebus like money.......... To the extent of betrayal
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lol. Even a nusery 2 kid wud tell u its
Yeeboo grin
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Why idiot plenty inside here why yoruba yoruba is the topic to igbos are the igbos faithful to demself why cant u igbos leave yorubas and face the hausas that almost wipe u igbos out of nigeria what will yorubas do to make u pple leave them to live in peace but for there leaders to take them out of nigeria it wont work but u igbos can go how many of u igbos even like una self so make una no dey run mouth again let the hausa do the killings of the igbos and let the igbos insult yorubas we will see who is loosing (fowls they kill them like) lol

Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by acenazt: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hheeheheh Ai Judas Iscariot was An Igbo Man. Wallahi how else would the igboman call him self an Israeli without connection??
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by hfinest1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
I wish I have registered on Nl... would have loved to comment but I'm not a member and guests cannot comment sadcry
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Ejaisky: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
hfinest1:
I wish I have registered on Nl... would have loved to comment but I'm not a member and guests cannot comment sadcry
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by hfinest1(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Ejaisky:
baby ko le ye e
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by davido1000: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
which tribe other than the betrayers in chief "Yoruba scums".
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by coolebux(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ijebu man can kill for owo
Re: Where Is JUDAS ISCARIOT From?(photo) by Epiphanus20(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Please,na beg i dey beg,please stop abusing yourselves,stop these tribalism going on within yourselves

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs & Above / Some Girls No Go Just Respect Themselves / Four (4) Different Style Of Play Used By Drummers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51