Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed (2713 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / BREAKING: Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki Celebrate Boko Haram Bombings? (PICTURES) / "Nigerians Deserves Boko Haram Bombings" FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by kinibigdeal(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lai Mohammed, National publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress, APC claims that the increase in Boko Haram attacks means that the country is winning the war.

In a statement issued on Saturday, October 24, in Lagos, Mr Mohammed said, ''The spike in the attacks in recent times is a direct reflection of the huge successes by the military in flushing the Boko Haram terrorists out of their strongholds and putting them on the run. With no fortress to call their own any more, having being smoked out of Sambisa Forest and removed from their ‘caliphates’, they have resorted to these cowardly attacks aimed at soft targets.

''But grim as the situation may seem at the moment, these cowardly attacks will taper off sooner than later, because suicide bombings are not sustainable, and because of the unrelenting campaign by our military''

''It used to be that Boko Haram terrorists will easily slip across the border to neighbouring countries after carrying out deadly and spectacular attacks in Nigeria. Now, they have not only lost their ability to carry out spectacular attacks, they are also unable to slip across the border, after being increasingly hemmed in by regional forces. Their days are numbered. Boko Haram is domed'', he said.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/increase-in-boko-haram-bombings-means-were-winning-the-war-lai-mohammed.133847/
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by StepTwo: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
for more of this jokes, text "Lai" to 33110 @ 10/week.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Emekamex(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nawa! What do APC take us for? Dullards or what?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by chimerase2: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dis man is useless

11 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Ufranklin92(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
mumu talk

3 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Smh for this government! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Emodeee: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
If u agree with him, like dis post, if u don't, share dis post.

4 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by psucc(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
We ain't surprise Alhaji Lai. After all you APC told Kogi citizens to vote prince Audu so he can return the N11b he stole.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by jumper524(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
believe me we are truly winning the war.
I no longer hear of any relative or friend of mine who has died in maiduguri.
The major problem now is suciede bombing which we knw the militry alone cant stop it.
They also need our help as citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by timidot(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dis is our future minister of information we re in trouble serious trouble...lies can land dis man in hell fire seriously.. We don turn babies naa Wey u go dey fool...

8 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by orontogorah(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
APC...... CHANGE....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by orontogorah(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
APC...... CHANGE....!!!! mr lai kep d lies rolling cos dats wot suits nigerians... since we'v decided to vote in antiquated old men.

6 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by BushidoBlue(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Senseless barbaric mind control.
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by iokpebholo: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
jumper524:
believe me we are truly winning the war.
I no longer hear of any relative or friend of mine who has died in maiduguri.
The major problem now is suciede bombing which we knw the militry alone cant stop it.
They also need our help as citizens.
wen u go start to use ur brain sef?lie lie mohamed dey look for who no get sense na u come first answer.uwe wan hie hie

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
tel them my honourable minister.
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by naijaking1: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:
tel them my honourable minister.

Tell them what? That more people dying from bombings means we are winning the war

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by searchcorp(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
I promise you; 90 percent of those who commented didnt take time to read the post at all.

Too bad, some parents paid their children's school fees with counters.

Lai Mohammed is very accurate in this.

1 Like

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Okanokan(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
You talk true well well! May God Bless You for practising how you fill your new appointment as Minister of Propaganda. We wish you, Apc and our own dear nativeland Nigeria WELL. Goodnight Minister

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijaking1:

Tell them what? That more people dying from bombings means we are winning the war
hmm well I believe he is more learned and more informed than both of us, he knows best not to insult Nigerians cause we are wiser now, I know he knows what we don't know for him to confidently make such statement.

1 Like

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by 234GT(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
The fools have believed you. Thanks
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by illiad: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
K
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by jumper524(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
iokpebholo:
wen u go start to use ur brain sef?lie lie mohamed dey look for who no get sense na u come first answer.uwe wan hie hie
ask ur self dis question ''why i no get sense'' make sure u relax nd ask ur self d question.
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by jumper524(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Emekamex:
Nawa! What do APC take us for? Dullards or what?
dey are not taking u 4 dullard ur just dull and dats it
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Vicadonis(m): 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Unlike many others born with silver spoon. Liar Mohammed was born with a lying spoon.

7 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by UmuEri(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nw I believe this man is an Idio.....t!

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Emekamex(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
jumper524:
dey are not taking u 4 dullard ur just dull and dats it
Mumu! see who is calling someone dull. You can't even spell to save your life; go back to school or you can do the following..

1 Like

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Cannonleo(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
ah ah ah my very own squealer from the Animal farm (remember the book)
Mark Gobbels would scream in shock at the mere sight of the rantings of the identical cousin of lies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by jumper524(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Emekamex:

Mumu! see who is calling someone dull. You can't even spell to save your life; go back to school or you can do the following..
nw i no u don't have sense believe me
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by rozayx5(m): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2015
lalasticlala grin grin grin
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Episteme2(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2015
With this man as the minister of information, Nigeria is in trouble and confusion. You will never know the true position of things. Kai! Lai!, the father of propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by Emekamex(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2015
jumper524:
nw i no u don't have sense believe me
Move along nitwit. I don't have time for retar(d)s.
Re: Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2015
This is the most insensitive statement for the month of october. Why is Lai Muhammed filled with evil? This is sad and shows that APC lacks ideas in containing the sect

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra : IPOB To Hold “MEGA” Protest In London,british MP Angela Rainer To Join / You Can't Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria - Emir Of Katsina Blasts Mbaka, Oth / IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.