Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS (7186 Views)

Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / New Names Emerge For HIV/AIDS, Prostitutes / The Only Cure For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good evening nairaland.
A friend of mine based in pakistan send this message to my Email this morning and i decided to share it with the house.

The email says:
in far away karachi, pakistan, a complete solution to HIV/AIDS has been found. A cure that brings hope and reason to live in the life of the patients with the virus. Baariz is available in capsules form to be taken 3 times a day. Being pure herbal in nature, it does not have any side effect.
Baariz is now available for export, we are sending it all over the world.

For nigeria please contact:
Dr. Sonnie S. Opute.
Apexcam medical centre,
off luvu madaki road, timber shade, area 1 masaka,
karu LGA,
Nasarawa State - Nigeria.
Tel: +234-806-441-1880
+234-818-366-4869
email: dr.sonnieopute@gmail.com

or:

mr. Ayuba christopher
vopwa farm eastern bypass
Rido, kaduna - Nigeria
email: ayubachristopher15@gmail.com

that's the info guys. Can any one who lives around the above address help check if this guys are 419ners or real.

Can the doctors in the house tell us more about the said drug.

Thanks and do have a good night rest. Ka chi foo.
Re: Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS by nnachukz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op are you positive to the virus?
Re: Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS by bigass123(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
The OP, wants to confirm before he sets his anaconda loose.. E get one babe for OP Street wey him don mean. If the address is confirmed lasan and the drug is real.
Hehehehehe, even Nairaland babes go hear ahm. No be me tell you oh.
I dey go sleep jeje oh grin

nnachukz:
Op are you positive to the virus?
Re: Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ nnachukz, no brother.
But all of us are involved. It's either you're infected or you're affected.

It is one disease against the rest of us. Please let us join hands to defeat it.
Re: Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS by nnachukz(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2015
ochukwuma15:
@ nnachukz, no brother.
But all of us are involved. It's either you're infected or you're affected.

It is one disease against the rest of us. Please let us join hands to defeat it.
ok brother.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Are You A One-minute Man In Bed? / Health Benefits Of Scent Leaves,paw Paw,and Cannabis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.