Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State (38667 Views)

Photos From Susan Peters’ 40th Birthday Party / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Winneygirl(f): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
OK I don see ham....pls today is my birthday....I need ur likes
Today is not even your birthday....
People looking for likes for no reason......
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
baba go out and celebrate your birthday. what do u need likes for eh? Hope the likes will put money in ur pocket to celebrate ur birthday.
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Diamonddris(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Nigerian girls knowing how to charm oyibo since 152BC...

The mugu don fall for this babe...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
Its not easy to live with a white man/woman o!, not only they are weak they also so come with a lot of emotional baggages, they also get bored easily. Marrying a black african nigerian woman would be like buying a different design of shoes for him, when he is bored of it he throws it away and buys a new different design.

Truth is, it will not last, you can call me a hater if you like.
there is nothing one won't read on public forum. And u're God to be so sure it won't last! Smh! Just gerrarahere u enemy of progress... shit mehn! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Diamonddris(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2015
JaypeeAnics:

When I was a kid, birthdays was a day of receiving gifts from loved ones..but now notifications and likes I just owk...

I fit CRY..
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by whizpa(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2015
ogorkojo:

Bring cake nd coke first

Finally found my name sake on nairaland... cool
Rep the name wisely o..
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by otiigba1(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
there is nothing one won't read on public forum. And u're God to be so sure it won't last! Smh! Just gerrarahere u enemy of progress... shit mehn! angry angry
thanks for the compliments, grin I am not God but, you have to go with statistics, white men rarely marries african women, when they do its only for one thing, for experiments, you don't have to agree, you can keep believing what you like. Or rather get educated.
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Yeyeosha: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]tomorrow now, dem go divorce. Girls of nowadays dont have the fear of God in them anymore[/size]

You are on point.
That is what will happen to you.
If still single, it's waiting for you at your( door mouth) in the nearest future.
Ewu 100 times.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
thanks for the compliments, grin I am not God but, you have to go with statistics, white men rarely marries african women, when they do its only for one thing, for experiments, you don't have to agree, you can keep believing what you like. Or rather get educated.
I should get educated. Joker. And who carried out the experiment that produced the inference? On whose authority? If you are educated enough you will know what they call "fallacy of hasty generalisation" but u don't, who do we blame? You sounded so sure like d groom confided in you he will dump her next year. Go get a life. Face ur life and ur demons. You'll be amazed how you will progress much more than spewing ill of a newly contracted union. Just gerrarrahia once again. *sigh

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2015
whizpa:

Finally found my name sake on nairand... cool Rep the name wisely o..
Sure! Is ur name Ogor or Kojo? Which
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by otiigba1(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
I should get educated. Joker. And who carried out the experiment that produced the inference? On whose authority? If you are educated enough you will know what they call "fallacy of hasty generalisation" but u don't, who do we blame? You sounded so sure like d groom confided in you he will dump her next year. Go get a life. Face ur life and ur demons. You'll be amazed how you will progress much more than spewing ill of a newly contracted union. Just gerrarrahia once again. *sigh
once again thanks for your compliments grin, you mentioned demons (what ever that means), shows how archaic you are, am not going to even try and argue with you, your mind is strongly made up besides i only gave my opinion no need for you to get angry. anyway i can only treat you with contempt grin have a nice day!
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Crixina(f): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2015
youngberry001:
miss pardon were nadia in dat pictures cry
I thought Na only me wan ask that question
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
once again thanks for your compliments grin, you mentioned demons (what ever that means), shows how archaic you are, am not going to even try and argue with you, your mind is strongly made up besides i only gave my opinion no need to get worked. up anyway i can only treat you with contempt grin have a nice day!
Jeez... shocked shocked u mean u don't understand "demon" in the context used? OMG!!! And I was busy treating u like an adult dat should know. My bad. Just go and face your perfect life. Xoxo
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by whizpa(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2015
ogorkojo:

Sure! Is ur name Ogor or Kojo? Which

Mine is Ogor.. And I'm guessing both names are yours.. Kojo sounds like a foreign name though..
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by garyaustin(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Traditional marriage ceremony to a foreigner is mere jamboree and nothing more. No foreigner is bound by our customary marriage law. The accepted one is statutory marriage ( court marriage ) Please be guided properly.
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by otiigba1(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Jeez... shocked shocked u mean u don't understand "demon" in the context used? OMG!!! And I was busy treating u like an adult dat should know. My bad. Just go and face your perfect life. Xoxo
good! NOw you are making some sense, using the word "perfect" so you agree with my earlier opinion, people can only hope their marriages works out, because life is not perfect, and please try rational thinking some times.

NB: why would do you assume i have "demons" (regardless of the context) if you don't believe ( archaic) the existence of it?

Again i repeat white men rarely marries african women, and when do, there is always a modus operandi
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by shamecurls(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2015
wink

Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by babafirst(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2015
alonzoiv:
I have nothing to say. The poster above me needs to have the Fear of God. Instead of him to give his best wishes and move on, he went ahead and predicted doom to a new couple. Are you God?
I fear ohhh,which kain negativity be dat.Wetin im see for the picture to proclaim divorce.Some people are just pitiable.
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
good! NOw you are making some sense, using the word "perfect" so you agree with my earlier opinion, people can only hope their marriages works out, because life is not perfect, and please try rational thinking some times.

NB: why would do you assume i have demons (regardless of the context) if you don't believe ( archaic) the existence of it?

Again i repeat white men rarely marries african women, and when do, there is always a modus operandi
I couldn't make any sense out of this your write-up. Please proof-read or modify as the case maybe. You win! He will dump her tomorrow because he is white and she is black. Same way Nigerian men (i'm assuming you are a man and Nigerian, although "boy" is more appropriate for you) dupe innocent people especially whites their hard-earned money. Right? That is according to your ideology. I agree. You win!!
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by otiigba1(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2015
garyaustin:
Traditional marriage ceremony to a foreigner is mere jamboree and nothing more. No foreigner is bound by our customary marriage law. The accepted one is statutory marriage ( court marriage ) Please be guided properly.
exactly! What i ve been trying to articulate and some people on here are calling me hater (what ever that means), to the white man the whole thing is just a joke, as long as he gets to sleep with a black african woman every nite no worries, until he get bored of her.
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Jennifer89(f): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
Its not easy to live with a white man/woman o!, not only they are weak they also so come with a lot of emotional baggages, they also get bored easily. Marrying a black african nigerian woman would be like buying a different design of shoes for him, when he is bored of it he throws it away and buys a new different design.

prophet otiigba1! u sabi see far i hail you!!!!
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by otiigba1(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
I couldn't make any sense out of this your write-up. Please proof-read or modify as the case maybe. You win! He will dump her tomorrow because he is white and she is black. Same way Nigerian men (i'm assuming you are a man and Nigerian, although "boy" is more appropriate for you) dupe innocent people especially whites their hard-earned money. Right? That is according to your ideology. I agree. You win!!
Absolutely! Not what i meant, what i meant was for a white man marrying an african woman he sees it like a trend, when he get bored of her he abandons her, for another woman perhaps even an asian woman.white men/women get bored easily in relationship/ marriages regardless of colour.

I ve enjoyed this debate with you that's how i like it a robust opinionated opponent, and yes i am a man who have been relationships with few white women tongue
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by charlesucheh(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2015
otunbakash:
Nollywood diva, Susan Peters, had her traditional marriage on Saturday 24th October,2015 to her dutch man in Benue State.

Her colleagues and friends Nadia Buari and Kate Henshaw were also in attendance.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/10/photos-from-susan-peters-traditional.html?m=0
Armstrong oya! Come and see your snitch of an Aunt o! She don catch rich Oyibo Maga.
And for all of you that would want to start attacking me, Just keep quiet cos you wouldn't understand why I posted that.
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by otiigba1(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Jennifer89:

prophet otiigba1! u sabi see far i hail you!!!!
you are welcomed to my new church grin grin, i take it you agree with me
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
Absolutely! Not what i meant, what i meant was for a white man marrying an african woman he sees it like a trend, when he get bored of her he abandons her, for another woman perhaps even an asian woman.white men/women get bored easily in relationship/ marriages regardless of colour.

I ve enjoyed this debate with you that's how i like it a robust opinionated opponent, and yes i am a man who have been relationships with few white women tongue
debate? Iwo ati tani? undecided SMH! Just go... it's amazing and amusing at the same time when adults still have a dogma around them and still publicly and shamelessly expose such silliness. Not all whites are bad and not all blacks are good. Not all Igbos are dubious and not all yorubas are liars. That's it. Treat each person like human until they behave in a certain manner before you conclude. You said u are SURE ( quoting you, albeit not verbatim) he will dump her because he is white and u're all defensive of such careless statement about a new union. You people hide behind computers to spew insensitive statements. This is wishing you same fate and more. Please i'm tired. You win oo abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by kokoA(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't know her but why is she looking old and unfine on he marriage day?
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yeyeosha:

You are on point.
That is what will happen to you.
If still single, it's waiting for you at your( door mouth) in the nearest future.
Ewu 100 times.

mumu
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
whizpa:

Mine is Ogor.. And I'm guessing both names are yours.. Kojo sounds like a foreign name though..
Am Ogor, as in Ogochukwu. Kojo is my dad's name and its not Nigerian
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Lilyomi(f): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
ogorkojo:
Am Ogor, as in Ogochukwu. Kojo is my dad's name and its not Nigerian
Akan name. Monday male born. Clap for me.
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by adorable29(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol ! See them!

Hypocrites as usual!

When a Naija man marries a white woman, you see comments like "naija girls are gold diggers that is why", "Foreign girls are more respectful"..... "white girls cook and are submissive".... "team white chicks".... Blablabla! Lol !

When naija chicks marry white guys, all the ridiculous comments b4 mine are the types you see!

Why are most NL boys like this?

otiigba1:

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Kalvan: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fugly chick. Lol!
Re: Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State by Jennifer89(f): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
you are welcomed to my new church grin grin, i take it you agree with me

4 whia! i no agree o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Boris Kodjoe Vs Shemar Moore:ATTENTION LADIES!! / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.