Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Happy Birthday Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Boss (1265 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Boss by comrodioodio20: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2015
I and my family, friends and political associates, join your numerous well-wishers to congratulate you my Leader, Mentor and Boss Comrade (Chief) Ovuozourie Macaulay, former Secretary to the Delta State Government, SSG, on the occasion of your birthday anniversary today.

Yes, it's true that your leadership qualities, passion in the development of Isoko Nation, landmark achievement and your positive impact on service to humanity will in the history of Delta State and Isoko in particular.

It's my earnest prayer that God almighty will continue to bless you beyond measures, nourish you with wisdom, good health, protection and above all grant you more fruitful years ahead.

I wish you a very Happy Birthday and many more happy returns of the memorable day of your life.

Once again congratulations Boss...

Signed:

Hon. Mike Ogwah
Chairman: Isoko Advancement Network (IAN)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria House Of Assembly Confirms 8 Ministerial Nominee, Amaechi Excluded! / Pics;Atiku Abubakar Receives Chief of Army Staff,Yakubu Dogara,Others In Adamawa / Shocking Revelation! Nigeria Is A Wilderness - ISIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.