Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours (758 Views)

Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / Gunmen Attack Military Base, Kill Civilian, Steal Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by samsongbemisola(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2015
why steal what you know will be yours?
The nullification of the Election of Wike as the governor of River state made me to come out of sabbatical leave on political matters. Even the blind knows that the election was rigged, it was a fraud, so many irregularities, ballot box snatching people were killed, election did not take place in some place, places where election took place only those that will vote for PDP are allowed to vote.
Am not surprised because that has been the common practice in Nigeria election but what baffles me is why did PDP rig the election they can easily Win 10 of 10, this is madness. Our electoral laws should be amended that anybody that partake in electoral mal practices should be ban from political activities, from voting and contesting in elections.
Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by drey076(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Seconded
Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by Ezedon(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2015
9ja will always be 9ja i'm not surprise
Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2015
samsongbemisola:
The nullification of the Election of Wike as the governor of River state made me to come out of sabbatical leave on political matters. Even the blind knows that the election was rigged, it was a fraud, so many irregularities, ballot box snatching people were killed, election did not take place in some place, places where election took place only those that will vote for PDP are allowed to vote.
Am not surprised because that has been the common practice in Nigeria election but what baffles me is why did PDP rig the election they can easily Win 10 of 10, this is madness. Our electoral laws should be amended that anybody that partake in electoral mal practices should be ban from political activities, from voting and contesting in elections.
expectially the PDP. those guys are election-riggers, looters, thieves, killers etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by ogmaskman: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2015
They say they will win a million times if the election is conducted again and again. But they keep on challenging every move aimed at scrutinizing the election Which brought wike in.
The truth is the last thing pdp and wike will agree to do is an election. They know how they got themselves in there. They know the powers that backed them up. They know how many pple had to die because they needed to send a strong warning to others. They know how many militants they compensated with HoA seats for doing the dirty job. They know what they did to local govt chairmen. Some were even kidnapped, Cassidy comes to mind. They know all these and yet a sane human thinks they will enter into any contest at this stage in Nigeria. Why was wike so desperate to bribe the cjn that he had to do a visit himself when all emissaries failed. Someone is sure high on dog Shiite. The last thing they want is an election. If according to them this is an opportunity to floor the APC ones and for all why waste time appealing or even call the verdict unpopular. Pdp is scared to their pants. This is the last thing they want.

2 Likes

Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by abduljabbar4(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Dont mind those useless noise makers. If not for God Buhari could have lost this election because the WHOLE rivers state results were written by pdp. Just that they couldnt exceed the total number of registered voters.

Those nairaland jobless, senseless noisemakers talk before they think.

Where is severussnAPE who said kaduna votes will be shared 50/50 between APC and PDP?

1 Like

Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by abduljabbar4(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike should prepare for EFCC and not election. He should also be jailed for electoral fraud

1 Like

Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Dont mind those useless noise makers. If not for God Buhari could have lost this election because the WHOLE rivers state results were written by pdp. Just that they couldnt exceed the total number of registered voters.

Those nairaland jobless, senseless noisemakers talk before they think.

Where is severussnAPE who said kaduna votes will be shared 50/50 between APC and PDP?
Mr. Terrorist, Go and bring your Almajiri brothers to come and vote Dakuku in. Simple. And mind you, I never said the vote in kaduna will be shared 50/50. Stop behaving like the typical jihadist that you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2015
samsongbemisola:

You forgot one factor: Amaechi! Wike could not afford to underestimate him, so Wike left nothing to chance! In any case if PDP had won the presidency, Wike's current situation could have been different.

1 Like

Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by abduljabbar4(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mr. Terrorist, Go and bring your Almajiri brothers to come and vote Dakuku in. Simple. And mind you, I never said the vote in kaduna will be shared 50/50. Stop behaving like the typical jihadist that you are.

SeverusSnape:

Go to kaduna South and see how PDP is sweeping the votes.

Finding the other post will waste my time but think well there was this argument between us.
Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Finding the other post will waste my time but think well there was this argument between us.
Bros, You see you're wrong. I said "south" not the whole of kaduna. I believe you can read. I dare you to find that post where I said "50/50". Mtcheeww
Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by abduljabbar4(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, You see you're wrong. I said "south" not the whole of kaduna. I believe you can read. I dare you to find that post where I said "50/50". Mtcheeww

And did gej win in southern Kaduna?
Re: Why Steal What You Know Will Be Yours by SeverusSnape(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And did gej win in southern Kaduna?
Yes, PDP won in kaduna South. Though many polling unit results were cancelled as reported by the returning officer.

(1) (Reply)

A Word To The Igbos / Not Every Lips Shouting Biafra Loves The Idea / Pay Unemployed Nigerians The N5,000 You Promised – Aisha Tells Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.