Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal (38810 Views)

Rivers Governorship Tribunal Fixes Judgement For Saturday 24/10/2015 / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Apc’s Lawyer Beaten, Arrested And Car Impounded At Enugu Governorship Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Babacele: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sant1m:
Speak for your self, APC is on ground in Imo and Edo. Take your kindergarten politics somewhere else. Apc ve structures in Imo and Edo and they are strong enough to retain the sit. Without police, sss and the Army backing Pdp in the last election do you honestly think most of the senators and reps would ve returned in SE and SS. Keep deceiving yourself. You are not even ashamed that Pdp have been reduced to a SS and SE thing. You guys ve already conceded the north and west to Apc and how long do you thing the battle can be sustained without federal support during elections. This will be the first time on a national scale the pdp will be going into an election without the full coperation of the IG, DG SSS, and Army chief. Without these people confirmed at your side victory is never assured, it can occur but i said it is never assured. Go enquire from those who ve contested before. Go ask Wike he knows, the dynamics of the last election will be different from this, i don't care who wins, but definitely this time around Dakuku will campaign in Okrika, the sentiments of Riverside will come up, the Mama peace factor is no longer there, most importantly Wike does not control the police,military sss, and Army and of course Genial Khan will be redeployment out. Wike knows this and not e warriors that can not win election in their street confirming who will win in a state
Akwa ibom, Edo, Rivers n Imo ain't PDPs . so where is d PDP? no mind dem wailing losers, mtcheeew!
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by abduljabbar4(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Icecomrade:
After Rochas Okorocha, APC will never rule any state in the South East. APGA can win but never APC

The people in the South South region can keep their romance with the North and West. It never ends well for them. Maybe the spirit of Ken Saro Wiwa can re-educate their ass'

They can sell their people to the North and West. I don't care.

And how will that affect us? Just know that without our support u can never become president in this country so u better respect us and lick our as$es like ur supposed to
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by abduljabbar4(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
anigbajumo:
Am nt a fan of PDP but APC supporter,the issue of political party has bcome ethnicity in this county.It will b hard for APC to win any state in SS nd SE without federal might which may result to mayhem in our democracy....

If election is conducted 50x in SS,PDP will win coz our leaders has done more harm to our democracy than good,why?I fink votes frm 6 geo-political zone has shows that religious nd tribalism has rotten our democracy.

Hw hell can we say PDP will win re-run election In kano?Even if fayose is the Inec chairman it can never b possible.

You and severussnape surprise me. Dont you know that kwankwaso became the governor of kano state as a pdp canditate?
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by abduljabbar4(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
anigbajumo:
Am nt a fan of PDP but APC supporter,the issue of political party has bcome ethnicity in this county.It will b hard for APC to win any state in SS nd SE without federal might which may result to mayhem in our democracy....

If election is conducted 50x in SS,PDP will win coz our leaders has done more harm to our democracy than good,why?I fink votes frm 6 geo-political zone has shows that religious nd tribalism has rotten our democracy.

Hw hell can we say PDP will win re-run election In kano?Even if fayose is the Inec chairman it can never b possible.
You and severussnape surprise me. Dont you know that kwankwaso became the governor of kano state as a pdp candidate? Stop saying what you dont know
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by anigbajumo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You and severussnape surprise me. Dont you know that kwankwaso became the governor of kano state as a pdp canditate?

Lol,tell me the number of votes of PDP nd APC in the last election.presently,PDP cannot win a Local govment in Kano same goes to some state in SS nd SE.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by anigbajumo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You and severussnape surprise me. Dont you know that kwankwaso became the governor of kano state as a pdp candidate? Stop saying what you dont know

Bro,I dnt argue what I dnt knw....https://www.naij.com/66589.html

Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by demarc001: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
dexterinc2003:
see bobby schmurda rhymes...

...you was governor about a WIKE go, WIKE go!!!! grin grin grin

dont worry,we all know you might still win,so no yawa...but seriously,election rigging should be a crime punishable by jail term...oya wailers!!! over to you.

Jail? If that is the case, with the children votes in north den Buhari should be the 1st to go to jail.

Am not a party fan but I believe in fairness!
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Icecomrade: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And how will that affect us? Just know that without our support u can never become president in this country so u better respect us and lick our as$es like ur supposed to

I don't see a right thinking Igbo person aspiring to contest for Presidency.

They can't align with North who see themselves as the the only Region bonafide to rule this country.

They can't align themselves with the South west who has the character to sell out.

Sadly, the South South are beginning to tow the lines of the south south to the point of even selling out their own.
So forget your support, nobody needs it.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
Yorubas leave Rivers alone and face your backward states.
Wike will remain Rivers Governor till 2019 at the very least.

your name alone speaks volume. even your membership of this forum is owned and determined by the same pple u hate.

would u rather live in sambisa forest?
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by searay(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
It does not matter who occupies the government house, ALL oil proceeds go to the FG through the NNPC before they are shared to governors.

Translation: before Wike smells the oil money, Buhari has finished sharing it to all and sundry.

So no, the 'emperor' does not need any puppet even if it was oil he was after.

How about the money political office holders return to their parties every month?
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by olumide81(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
ibro2040:
God bless you
You too bro!
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by honeywealth75(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Then wetin u dey do 4 nairaland, or don 4get say na Yoruba man invention. Mugun of d highest order.
emmydeep:
Wike is and will remain the governor of rivers state even if the election is conducted 20 times.

The yorub@st@rds should leave the southsouth and southeast alone and face their ewedu and amala region.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by ajbiggie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP will always win in Rivers state whether they cancel d election 20 times. Gov. Wike will always defeat Dakuku Amechi pet. up Pdp.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Icecomrade: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sant1m:
Speak for your self, APC is on ground in Imo and Edo. Take your kindergarten politics somewhere else. Apc ve structures in Imo and Edo and they are strong enough to retain the sit. Without police, sss and the Army backing Pdp in the last election do you honestly think most of the senators and reps would ve returned in SE and SS. Keep deceiving yourself. You are not even ashamed that Pdp have been reduced to a SS and SE thing. You guys ve already conceded the north and west to Apc and how long do you thing the battle can be sustained without federal support during elections. This will be the first time on a national scale the pdp will be going into an election without the full coperation of the IG, DG SSS, and Army chief. Without these people confirmed at your side victory is never assured, it can occur but i said it is never assured. Go enquire from those who ve contested before. Go ask Wike he knows, the dynamics of the last election will be different from this, i don't care who wins, but definitely this time around Dakuku will campaign in Okrika, the sentiments of Riverside will come up, the Mama peace factor is no longer there, most importantly Wike does not control the police,military sss, and Army and of course Genial Khan will be redeployment out. Wike knows this and not e warriors that can not win election in their street confirming who will win in a state

Out of Rush to quote me, you didn't read through my lines properly.

I didn't mention that APC will loss their seats in south south my emphasis was in the south east.

Imo people are not like your slaves, they force change. When necessary. They forced PDP out anticipating that Okorocha will make better leadership, sadly the guy has turned out the worst governor of all times.

Go mark it somewhere, APGA can win election in the south east, but APC will never.

APC is a coalition of parties that has been in opposition for 16yrs. There is nothing new with the fact that they have gained power, but that will only before a while. Nothing lasts forever
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by pure2012soul(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
bodejohn:

You see, this is the fraud that our political leaders perpetuate while we look on or fight within ourselves.
One of the absurdities I have seen is Oyinlola campaigning alongside with Aregbesola who he had all these legal battles with.
Whether the elections are annulled or upheld by the courts, nothing to me changes.
What about Oni who is now in bed with Fayemi? Peter Obi who switched to PDP after 8years as an APGA governor? Not to mention the Saraki's, Akume's and co? My sincere pity goes to their mindless, gullible and moronic army of followers
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by maxtamazin: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Worrisome situation which clearly show the useless and incompetent Buhari and APC are not fit to rule Nigeria. What is the rational behind this kangaroo tribunal which only purpose and design is to forcefully take Rivers and Akwa Ibom from PDP and cause unnecessary chaos and political assination.

The stupid old fool doesn't love this country because if he does he will face the most important and urgent issue at hand...the Economy and continous free rein of terror by his cousins BH, since he doesn't have a clue what to do, he and his band of thugs are creating more distraction to keep gullible Nigerians glued to his "change" promise. What is the different between what happened in Lagos state election and the one in Rivers? Same mode of election, same fraud but different outcomes, don't let me start with Kogi state.

Write this down and take it to the bank: PDP will win both elections re run but there will be more political assassination and more division among Nigerians.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by ikkkkk: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
anigbajumo:

Nice one.
Tell them ooo.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by cele360: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Icecomrade:
After Rochas Okorocha, APC will never rule any state in the South East. APGA can win but never APC

The people in the South South region can keep their romance with the North and West. It never ends well for them. Maybe the spirit of Ken Saro Wiwa can re-educate their ass'

They can sell their people to the North and West. I don't care.

but are u aware that pdp has zoned thier next presidential candidate to north? if u think pdp is a southern party? u are decieving ir self
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by cele360: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
for the fact pdp has zoned thier next presidential candidate to the north I am not in support of them claiming as if they have hav d southerners at heart, i pity d ibos who failed to understand that is not all about party but a credible candidate, i pity biafra for allowing pdp to hijack them just for political gains, using ibos like toilet tissue and dump later, for me Dakuku is better than wike. not intersted in d party, i cant vote a tug because of sentiments
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by okpurukata(f): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d same way, it wil be over ameachi and buhari deadbody that wike wil be governor of river state, they no born wike well, pdp should better look for wike replacement, because wike wil be dump in jail very soon

So you confirm once more that APC is nothing but a violent party supporting impunity. I said they (your Buhari and Amaechi) will destroy this country faster than any war. They want to create chaos in Rivers state, but it will not work.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Dannie2015(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wen Amaechi conducted d local govt election few days to his leaving d office despite d court asking him to maintain status quo, to APC it was a gud call but wen inec gave go ahead for manual accreditation wherever D card reader failed, a tribunal filled wt so called judges n lawyers used it to oust a governor. This country sef.....
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Jesusloveyou: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
okpurukata:

So you confirm once more that APC is nothing but a violent party supporting impunity. I said they (your Buhari and Amaechi) will destroy this country faster than any war. They want to create chaos in Rivers state, but it will not work.
how can somebody that is on top resort to violent, wike is too small to use violent for, is just to pick him up, any moment from now, he wil be cooling in one of d prison, d same way i told those biafrand that very soon their small god wil be prison and nothing wil happen, i repeat, wike cannot be governor in river state,

1 Like

Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Jesusloveyou: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
demarc001:

Jail? If that is the case, with the children votes in north den Buhari should be the 1st to go to jail.

Am not a party fan but I believe in fairness!
u are not a party man but u swallow pdp lies that cow voted buhari. If u are normal how wil u say cow was in pooling center

1 Like

Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by oyalunasamuel(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettytasha:
If wike and PDP feel they will still win ...then why are the whining ? They should just chill for the rerun ...that's how you guys said Buhari can never be president , amaechi can never be minister etc that it was south south turn to rule ..but u guys never knew it was the riverine turn in rivers state .. Let's wait till the polls decide sha

you sound pathetic.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Icecomrade: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
cele360:
but are u aware that pdp has zoned thier next presidential candidate to north? if u think pdp is a southern party? u are decieving ir self

PDP isn't a Northern party anymore. Atleast PDP isn't serving their selfish interest anymore.

APC is were their loyalty lies. U don't need to engage me on this.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
anigbajumo:

Lol,tell me the number of votes of PDP nd APC in the last election.presently,PDP cannot win a Local govment in Kano same goes to some state in SS nd SE.
Nice reply to that jihadist abduljabbar4 , He doesn't know what he's talking. I was referring to Kano of today not Kano of yesterday.
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
What nonsense are some people talking about? What useless wike are people liking? The same useless person that gave weapons to thugs who inturn use it to kidnap people(especially oil workers) and request for a ransom. Nonsense thug of a dude
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by prettytasha(f): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

you sound pathetic.
please run along
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by demarc001: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are not a party man but u swallow pdp lies that cow voted buhari. If u are normal how wil u say cow was in pooling center
Listen to yourself again! Who mentioned cow here?
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Jesusloveyou: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2015
demarc001:

Listen to yourself again! Who mentioned cow here?
u use children, but pdp also use cow to described their lies

1 Like

Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by demarc001: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u use children, but pdp also use cow to described their lies

See stop fighting for politicians

They use cow (let's agree its lie) does that make the children own too lies? I saw it. Did u hear of the issue of voters card that has plate of food as the picture? All the elections have malpractices! Stop pointing fingers in one direction that's my point!
Re: How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal by Jesusloveyou: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
demarc001:

See stop fighting for politicians

They use cow (let's agree its lie) does that make the children own too lies? I saw it. Did u hear of the issue of voters card that has plate of food as the picture? All the elections have malpractices! Stop pointing fingers in one direction that's my point!
if cow and plate were allow to vote without pdp and apc raising eyebrows, and inec and security officers allow them, even d card reader accept them, that wil be ok by all, not d one that award more than a million vote to himself, not d one done in their bedroom, or if d card reader can accept those million vote, that wil be ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit / Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.