Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) (48111 Views)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Igbos' are doing well....

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Lancier(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Thank God say no be Light skinned again

I concur!
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2015
wink

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Lancier(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Congratulations to her.

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2015
hardywaltz:
I can guess why she lost in Lagos
Just like ZIK...

Congrats my fellow Anambraian....
We always lead while others follow
Exactly! The moral behind this is think home!she thought she would be accepted because of the so called one nigeria, but she was kicked out because she is not from west, despite living her life in the west, now she comes to anambra and contested n she won annd now misss nigeria! People who still carry one nigeria on their head are joke! I like the drama

2 Likes

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by mastercee(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Inspirational! Never give up on your dreams

High quality female flats and ballerinas for Trendy Ladies www.nairaland.com/2648579/high-quality-fashionable-female-flat
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by J4Jenom(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2015
nawao for dis beauty contest stuff!!! now fo wuna mind wuna tink say na she b d most beautiful fo naija? mak wuna com North com c beauty witot make-up...
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2015
she also contested miss UI in 2012 but lost.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by mastercee(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2015
patrick89:

Exactly! The moral behind this is think home!she thought she would be accepted because of the so called one nigeria, but she was kicked out because she is not from west, despite living her life in the west, now she comes to anambra and contested n she won annd now misss nigeria! People who still carry one nigeria on their head are joke! I like the drama

Must you always be a tribalist?
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Gracito(f): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2015
teepsee:
AT least she is black skin. All this light skin people feeling as if they truly beautiful
my dear, what are you saying? I'm light skinned and I didn't bleach, so I should rub charcoal to prove a point to you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by hustler86(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Henrypraise:
Does her brain match d crown?

So much pomp for MBGN wat abt most intelligent girl in nigeria?

Congratulation to her.

OMG Osun was mentioned in sumtin gud today. Tank God

The contest isn't only about beauty, they test intelligency as well,
I could recall one of the event I attended last year when the judges asked one of the contestants that what would she choose between BEAUTY and BRAIN in her next life. Guess what her answer was grin grin
Na she carry 3rd and na she fine pass tho
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2015
ITbomb:
Interesting

No age rule
Anyone can contest over and over again
You can cross carpet to Borno and contest if you fail in Akwa Ibom

Shame
How is it a shame? Don't you know that she's pursuing her dreams? Now, she's won it, next is representing Nigeria.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by philfrey08: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Nigerians r evil, leave Flavour o grin grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/nigerians-mock-flavour-over-new-mbgn.html

U just read my mind!
Next baby mamah search...
Not to worry i will protect her cool
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2015
bengems:
Luck is on her side...Though she is not near anything called beauty! there are thousands of girls in the remote corners of this country 10X more beautiful than her, but no one to sponsor them for a competition like this....Congrats Anyadike Family!

This is a one time opportunity, take action now or miss out! Order your AutoCAD complete video tutorial today from konga store at 35% discount with free shipping.
This offer will expire shortly. check my signature and profile picture for link addresss, contact and more info

Saying she's not near anything called beauty shows that you're either blind or extremely disoriented. If you had said she isn't very beautiful, I wouldn't have countered you, but saying she isn't anything near beauty is very annoying.
Please can you post pictures of black girls that give a definition of what you call beauty. I want to have an idea of your appreciation of beauty.

Again, MBGN isn't Most Facially Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MFBGN). MBGN tests facial beauty, character, intelligence, smartness, even height etc. That's what all beauty contests usually test for, not just facial beauty. A girl who is 5'4" cannot contest MBGN, not to talk of winning it, even if she has angelic beauty. That's how important height alone is in determining who wins MBGN.
If it's all about facial beauty, Agbani wouldn't even smell MBGN, talk more or winning Miss World.

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2015
patrick89:

You are not silly? are you?

She was selected but withdrew because it clashed with her academic calendar
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
[size=17pt]She is indeed beautiful. I think Anambra has the most beautiful women in Nigeria Hands down. Plus its the best state coming from the East anyways. [/size]

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobleking2000(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
Why always anambra 1) best teacher in nigeria. 2) winner inter-state school debate in nigeria. 3) most beautiful girl in nigeria. Anambra always the best.

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2015
patrick89:

Totally agree with you. "A queen can only be recognized at home." grin

Anambra girls are really pretty and hard-working.

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2015
Nobleking2000:
Why always anambra 1) best teacher in nigeria. 2) winner inter-state school debate in nigeria. 3) most beautiful girl in nigeria. Anambra always the best.
Anambra is a cool state. Lots of intelligent people and I'm so proud of this group.

1 Like

Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Black and beautiful.

I pray she won't metamorphose into Michael Jackson by the time her reign ends .
MJ had vitiligo!

You don't insult a god because you're ignorant

Fxck you
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kelklein:
Dear Lord.. I'm too old for this .gringringrin

Today is my Big day!

You know the tradition..
lol see devourers

@the blackpot beneath the table,"some klassik shitt"
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
MJ had vitiligo!

Fxck you

After you've done urself.

Punkass
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
eleko1:
cool wink cool Good morning Nairalanders cool smiley May I use this medium to seek for Ur kind assistance on behalf of our own Ayolight a lil girl of about 1 year suffering from respiratory tract infection embarassed cry sad.Our 500/1000k contribution(no amount is too small)will do her a kind favor.Her mum AC num is 2056071186(UBA).Our light shall not be put off.pls help,ejoo,biko
go find work do abeg
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by AirstarKane(f): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
izzyu:

go bleach na, if e dey pain ypu.

Did you understand the tone in what the person wrote at all? Nairaland is quietly becoming a shadow of itself I don't even understand read, read I repeat read to understand oooo
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

After you've done urself.

Punkass
ignorance, arrogance, sums you up

Morafoka
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by Chibex50(f): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
englishmart:
she might have to contest as many times as Buhari contested before finally becoming president.... She just shouldn't give up. After all, their ages don't increase, instead e dey reduce
lolzzzzz.... funny u.....
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by bitingcool: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Black and beautiful.

I pray she won't metamorphose into Michael Jackson by the time her reign ends .

Amen ooo! No be small point you raise, and I pray we can still 'hear' her english before she even enters plane.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by bidexmimi(f): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
When she contested 4 Miss UI back den, I tot she wz going 2 win, bt she became d 1st runner up..I knw she's got d qualities of a queen..

Happy 4 er #TeamUI
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by bitingcool: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
MJ had vitiligo!

Fxck you

What a convenient vitiligo. Never seen vitiligo that's so rad.
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
bitingcool:

What a convenient vitiligo. Never seen vitiligo that's so rad.
perhaps you should get off your duff and pick up some books

Knowledge they say is power
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by eleko1: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
go find work do abeg
I dntire exchange words with a minor.I can feed u for a year.It is not boasting.Oponu
Re: 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) by byna: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
drsteves:
cute

Someone duped me after sending him credit. How How do I know you are 4real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Shows Her Stretch Marks / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.