Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Is That Thing You Don't Like About Your Church/pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Thing You Don't Like About Your Church/pastor (413 Views)

What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing You Don't Like About Your Church/pastor by wellmax(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2015
I know we all love our churches and some of us go extra miles to defend our denomination's peculiar believes and practices. My question today is, 'as much as you love God and like your Denomination/Pastor, is there any practice/believe that you are not comfortable with and wished it is changed or discontinued?
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Like About Your Church/pastor by Bambless1(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2015
Nothing, Even Though They Are Not Perfect,I Still Like Everything About Them.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Like About Your Church/pastor by Princewell2012(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
HMMMM, yes i have one thing against my former church.

1: The church members gossip a lots.

2: The woman who is the pastor in charge also listen to gossips a lots.
who knows weather is the reasons why her church members love gossips.

Then the third one is,

she can not stand her ground on a particular issues, if anybody approaches her she will change it automatically.

which suppose to be the quality of a good leader.

She been push here and there by friend and co- pastors and she can be manipulated at any given time.

And most of her colleagues pastor who can not even manage their own churches do also advice her and she will just act on it, without looking back.

don't you know most of these may actually be an enemy since their own churches are not growing while most have close theirs.

I dont know if these are spiritual weakness or something else.

I hate pretence.

(1) (Reply)

Einstein View On Religion. / END Time! Jesus Is Not Coming Back – Roman Catholic Leaders / Pastor Preaches Naked In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.