Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags (1460 Views)

"Shoes,sandals,wallets And Bags" All Handmade With Premium Leather / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags by OhiGentle(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Good day everyone, I intend opening a shop for my wife were she will deal strictly in footwears and handbags. I need help on how and were I can get good stuffs at very good wholesale price. Please I will be very grateful if someone here can assist me as I am based in Benin City but wouldn't mind travelling down to Lagos if need be. I really hope to get good responses for here. Thank you
Re: Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags by retronaija: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
OhiGentle:
Good day everyone, I intend opening a shop for my wife were she will deal strictly in footwears and handbags. I need help on how and were I can get good stuffs at very good wholesale price. Please I will be very grateful if someone here can assist me as I am based in Benin City but wouldn't mind travelling down to Lagos if need be. I really hope to get good responses for here. Thank you
Vespa, lagos
Re: Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags by shakyriri: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Www.depearl.com is ur one stop shop.we sell shoes bags on budget.you are welcome to visit our office.Just drop at berger.u get to us in less than 10mins.
Re: Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags by swaggkuid(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2015
i just run into ur post.
Have you been able to get a source?
My brother's friend from the US imported half container load of shoes from the US abt 2000 pairs and selling wholesale to resellers.
That might be what you would like to check out.
Let me know if interested. i jst called him to ask if he still has stock and he said yes.
He stays with my brother who is a doctor in LUTH but the shoes are in Mushin.
Good luck.
Re: Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags by queenprecy(f): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Wat is d price range of d wholesale shoes?
swaggkuid:
i just run into ur post.
Have you been able to get a source?
My brother's friend from the US imported half container load of shoes from the US abt 2000 pairs and selling wholesale to resellers.
That might be what you would like to check out.
Let me know if interested. i jst called him to ask if he still has stock and he said yes.
He stays with my brother who is a doctor in LUTH but the shoes are in Mushin.
Good luck.
Re: Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags by swaggkuid(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Depending on the kind of shoes.
There are a lot of different kind.
Ranges from #2500 to #3500 depending on the quantity you are getting.
Each box has 25 pairs. Has 100 boxes but its jst abt 20 boxes left.
Re: Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags by DaCharis2016: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Are they still available? And where can I get them?
Re: Where Can I Get Wholesale Footwears And Bags by thawana(f): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls drop her contact,would love to patronize tOo,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fashionista Temi Otedola Glitters In Gold / African Contestants For Miss Universe 2017 / Black Panther Star Covers Allure Magazine March Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.