Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Study In Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine (2154 Views)

Admission Letter For Study In Ukraine As Low As #15,000 Ngn / Study In Ukraine / Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Ukraine by eustace300: 2:22am On May 05, 2009
my fellow nigerians!!! my name is eustace , i am in my 4th yr in medical school ukraine, i help students to secure admission in ukraine, poland, belarus and moldova and russia. i work under mrs yestremsky who is a ahalf ukrainian and half russian to get students from africa who wish to study at any of these countries for all course and for all levels. contact me on morgeust@yahoo.com or +380633291076 for detail and how to process your study invitation letter

Re: Study In Ukraine by NatalieUK: 3:56pm On May 06, 2009
I am a bit puzzled.  If you study over there for 4 years why is your admission letter is dated 2008?
Re: Study In Ukraine by djstupid(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2009
Re: Study In Ukraine by NatalieUK: 11:00am On May 07, 2009
TO ALL CONCERNED

information provided on www.ukrduc.com is incorrect,  in fact misleading:
Only Ukrainian and Russian are spoken languages in Ukraine,  Ukrainian being an official language.
All foreign citizens having higher university/college degree from a recognized academic institution are eligible for admission to accredited medical or other universities in Ukraine,  but   Foreign citizens who don’t know the Russian language or having incomplete command of it may study the Russian language at the Preparatory Faculty of the University.

Prior to admission to P.G. studies if the language of instruction is Russian you will undertake the Russian language course. The cost of it is included into 1st year tuition fee.

English,  German or any other languages are not spoken in Ukraine.  Of course there are some individual who can speak English,  but to say that English or German ( or as was suggested on one site Romanian,  Polish,  Moldovan  shocked ) are not in use in Ukraine.
Some places mentioned on that site do not exist in Ukraine.   embarassedWho runs that site?  Another Asian scam?

There are plenty of Universities in Ukraine one can choose from  to obtain their Degree or complete postgraduate study,  but my advise be VISULANTwho you are dealing with as misrepresentation will lead to disappointment.
I personally would recommend universities in major cities and rather on the West or South of Ukraine then otherwise.
By the way,  what exactly Ukrainian city is on the picture?  Looks more like USA to me.

P.S. If you need any information about admission I can share it with you and I always will give you genuine information and link to university site. Some of them have info in English as well as Ukrainian or Russian, but unfortunately to find the official site one need to search in Cyrillic otherwise you most likely to hit sites run by middleman. Some of them claim to be university but in fact it is a private address in a block of flats.
Please look up my tred Direct Admission to study in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Study In Ukraine by danielinyang(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
hello please give me info this is my email inyangdaniel187@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

SAP Successfactors Online Training & Certification In USA / Unilorin History And International Studies Department Breaks Record.. / Riots Rocks Adekunle Ajasin University,akungba-akoko.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.