Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? (930 Views)

BREAKING: Deadly Explosion Hits Yola; Many Feared Killed - Premium Times / ISIS Beheads Second U.S. Journalist, Sotloff - Premium Times / Premium Domain Names, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? by rufaai(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2006
Dear Nairaland Users & Seun,

Nairaland.Com has climbed 50,000 Users which is great!  cheesy

I was just thinking of making Nairaland a premium service, pay to post or such member ship cost; hope you got my idea, that you pay to use nairaland. I am not saying I like it that way, but I just want to listing to peoples point of view towards this,

Such kind of Nairaland.Com Premium Membership should be of more features than the free membership: such premium ship, where you can be able to send PM's to other members, upload your photo and lots more than the free membership,

Share your view,
Re: Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? by nosa101(f): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2006
We will leave nairaland for you then.
Re: Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? by forgiven(m): 4:30am On Oct 12, 2006
Hey man, ur profile says Sokoto state. Why then are u talking like Igbo man? take time oo or u wan make we leave nairaland for u? which kin thinking b this sef? No dey think or dream this kin thing i beg.
Re: Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? by onyek: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2006
ol boy rufaai

you tell seun before you try put sand for im garri?

no try that rubbish otherwise na only you and seun go dey for this forum

Re: Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? by Seun(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2006
If you choose a group of people who are unwilling to pay for your service as your customers, you'll never make profits.
Re: Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? by Oracle(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2006
So, what are you trying to say Seun?
Re: Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? by Seun(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2006
I'm saying that this was considered in the past and then dropped.
See also: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19769.0.html
Re: Nairaland Premium - What Do You Think? by Oracle(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2006
Ooh i see

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Contributed To Life?! / Free Sms And Mms Update Of Facebook Profile On Glo Network / Most Nairalanders Are Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.