Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Five Good Reasons You Should Never Stab Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Good Reasons You Should Never Stab Church (576 Views)

5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Go To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Good Reasons You Should Never Stab Church by Unsad(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2015
I know that feeling , that Bleep it , I ain't going to church feeling . I'm like you too, and I can stab church like crayyy, but its wrong , I'm not here to preach hence I'll not be quoting bible passages directly but my claims would be backed up by the Bible.
Straight to the points
1. "Never neglect the gathering of the brethren", The bible that said this knew what it was saying ,are you in university and you looking at students fellowship with some kind if eye, please rethink.
2. You Never know when God will finally answer your prayers , Just imagine that the day you stabbed church was the day God has said he'll grant your prayers if yu were in church
3.Where Two Or Three Gathered , I'll be there " This is God speaking , he's said he'll be there when two or three people are gathered ,why then are you still thinking about going to church ?
4.The Word of God. A true word of God is like a balm to our wounds, there's always healing to our utmost pains when we hear the word of God. It just keep our mind at rest
5. Fear Of God. For the fear of God , always attend church and never neglect gathering of the brethren because as much as God loves us , he's also a burning fire ready to consume
Source :
http://unsaddd..com.ng/2015/10/wanna-stab-church-here-are-five-good.html?m=1
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Five Good Reasons You Should Never Stab Church by yorke1: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Abegi. Enough of this gibberish. It is too early for the day!
Re: Five Good Reasons You Should Never Stab Church by Beesluv: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Good

As for 3. we are more than two or three in my family, so can we can worship at home?
Re: Five Good Reasons You Should Never Stab Church by Highcuerayte: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2015
There are 101 reasons you should stop going to church in Nigeria.

1. They gather for condemnation and not for commendation

2. Tradition has taken over instead of Faith

3. It has become a den of robbers

4. A home of immorality

You want me to continue?

To think of it your idea of church is strange and wrong. You see Church as a thing not as a person. Change that mindset.God help you with it.

1 Like

Re: Five Good Reasons You Should Never Stab Church by Highcuerayte: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Beesluv:
Good

As for 3. we are more than two or three in my family, so can we can worship at home?
Worship with your family and teach them what you learn from God.
Re: Five Good Reasons You Should Never Stab Church by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Nigga stop spewing thrash so early in the morning. That number 2 is so pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Life After Death. / No More Tolerance For Religious Hate Preachers - Governor Ambode / "Why Christianity Is Unique"???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.