Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

PHOTO: Which Is Most Powerful???????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Which Is Most Powerful???????? (611 Views)

Military Power — Ten Most Powerful African Nations / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Which Is Most Powerful???????? by Freegift75: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2015
1. GUN Power 2. CERTIFICATE or 3. CASH
Powerful in terms of what gives you more confidence, hope and Peace/Protection.

Re: PHOTO: Which Is Most Powerful???????? by Freegift75: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2015
If you ask Linda Ikeji, she will be confused to choose between Cert and Cash

If you ask Niger Deltan Militant, the decision is between Gun and money

If you ask Osinbajo and Soyinka, theirs will be nothing but cert. What is your opinion?
Re: PHOTO: Which Is Most Powerful???????? by jamace(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Which Is Most Powerful???????? by Visocrate(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
you can use 1 to steal 2 and 3
you can also use 2 to acquire 1 and 3
finally you can use 3 to get 2 which will eventually get 1 so the most powerful is 1 show me 1 and I will surrender but show me 2 and see if I will not slap you or 3 if I will not come after you with 1 lol grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Which Is Most Powerful???????? by Freegift75: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Visocrate:
you can use 1 to steal 2 and 3
you can also use 2 to acquire 1 and 3
finally you can use 3 to get 2 who will eventually get 1 so the most powerful is 1 show me 1 and I will surrender but show me 2 and we if I will not slap you or 3 if I will not come after you with 1 lol grin

You are too funny o o o

What of if I lend you 1?

(1) (Reply)

Christian Democratic Republic Of Biafra(cdrb) A Nation Designed In Heaven / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi10 Things You Should Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / EFCC Drags Secretary And Accountant Of Delta State Scholarship Board To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.