Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman (3122 Views)

How P Diddy Killed Tupac. Orlando Crips The Shooter. Very Interesting. / Has Anybody Listened To Idris-abdulkareem New Song With Ruggedman? / Rasquie Ends Rivalry With Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by AloyEmeka9: 5:40am On May 05, 2009
50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy want collabo with Ruggedman
By Cletus Nwachukwu

COMING on the heels of his very successful handling of the prestigious Star Quest show, Stephens Michael Ugochukwu, fondly known as Ruggedman is attracting huge interests from top American music stars.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/may/2/6.html
advertisement

Sources close to the foremost Nigerian rapstar told Weekend Beats that Ruggedman, whose lyrical dexterity and unique rap style has placed him on the top list of rappers beyond the shores of Nigeria is being sought by top American rappers like 50 Cent, Jay Z and P Diddy. They want to do a collabo with him.

However, the handsome and resourceful rapstar is focusing strongly on maintaining and improving upon his art and the business angle of his life. Having successfully established his clothing line, 20th September, Ruggedman, like other successful musicians like P. Diddy and 50 Cent, is quietly but fastly spreading his tentacles beyond the music frontiers.

The musical collaborations, sources revealed, would be elaborate and much more celebrated than previous collaboration with other Nigerian and African music stars. Ruggedman in a telephone chat with Weekends Beats revealed that he is working seriously on his next album and has already concluded shooting the video of some songs in the forthcoming album.

"I'm working hard at improving upon previous jobs. Apart from my tight schedules, I'm seriously planning to do something unique for the up and coming artistes and the society at large. Ruggedman is a different and focused young man with plans to positively impact my generation and the world", he enthused.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by Nobody: 7:40am On May 05, 2009
In before the Ruggedy Baba Hate-wagon.

Ready!! Man the cannons!!! To arms!! cheesy
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by ElRazur: 9:05am On May 05, 2009
Sources close to P.diddy have informed me that Diddy wont touch him with a barge pole. smiley
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by dammiecool(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2009
Ruggedy is gettin it goin on grin grin
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by iboboyz: 10:56am On May 05, 2009
@ the topic, who dash monkey banana. It seems people just write what they like here.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by Fadajasi(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2009
Its true, heard frm ruggedman himself on fb
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by dammiecool(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2009
@all haters (especially mode 0)
I gat ur jaws
dropin with every moves
I make u wishin its urs

Rugged has done it with Magnum n can still do more
Thumbs up ma dawg grin grin grin grin
I love Ruggedman grin grin cool
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by AloyEmeka9: 5:37pm On May 05, 2009

Sources close to P.diddy have informed me that Diddy wont touch him with a barge pole.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by mrmetoo1: 6:21pm On May 05, 2009
Pls lets be realistic here jo, so all of a sudden the biggest names in hip hop want to work with ruggedman? I'm not saying its impossible for him to do a collabo with any of these guys but to make it seem he's being sought after by these guys is kinda ridiculous.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by khanye(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2009
mr_me_too:

Pls lets be realistic here jo, so all of a sudden the biggest names in hip hop want to work with ruggedman? I'm not saying its impossible for him to do a collabo with any of these guys but to make it seem he's being sought after by these guys is kinda ridiculous.

It's impossible, it's just a rumor!
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by Fadajasi(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2009
Lol
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by unix4real1(m): 1:43am On May 06, 2009
Faze featuring Akon, Akon featuring Faze. This is how they got it started and yet is no where to be found. undecided Only time will tell sha.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by icezik1(m): 5:06am On May 06, 2009
@topic
I'll believe this when it happens.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by shotster50(m): 6:55am On May 06, 2009
Until I watch all these phantom naija collabos with American artistes on MTV base and BET, then they dont matter. I wont be jumping on 50 Cent and P Diddy's ball sac that quick if I were rugged. Them 2 have a bad history when it comes to assisting artistes.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2009
khanye wuts not possible grin
bd belle oshi cheesy
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by HJ1(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2009
EVEN IN THE AFTER LIFE. IT'S OVER, HYPER IMPOSSIBLE THAT JAY-Z LEFT OTHER REASONABLE RAPPERS IN AFRICA LET ALONE NIGERIA FOR SOMEONE LIKE RUGGEDMAN. THAT GUY POSTED THAT TOPIC SHOULD SENT TO THE ELECTRIC CHAIR
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by dyabman(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2009
ur sick in the head, Ruggedman father of all ,

GO RUGGED! GO RUGGED!! GO RUGGED!!!

Phock MODE 0 for Olodo,
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by javalove(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2009
dyabman:

Phock MODE 0 for Olodo,

I didnt want to post on this thread until i read ur post . . .

I can confirm to u all that this stuff is a bloody lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its on Rug head man's FB page, then it only confirms that he is not only a fool but a damn liar!!!!
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by HJ1(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2009
dyabman:

Phock MODE 0 for Olodo,
even ur name tells how stupid u r dyabman Bleep rugged, the only rugged bout him is his face
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by shakamc(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2009
lalaboi? re u there
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by chronique(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2009
i think its highly essential for people to think before posting on this thread.its not impossible for rugged man to do the collabos with one of them.but to have all of them wanting to do collabos with him at once is ridiculous.this is just a gimmick.lets watch and see.only time will tell.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by chronique(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2009
its evident to me that nairaland has now become a veritable ground for nigerians to post lies about shit that dont make sense.u guys should carry on.wont post on this thread again.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by chrisical(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2009
Seeing his beleiving.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by ElRazur: 6:51pm On May 06, 2009
Sources close to Ja rule just informed me that the are in the process of signing Seun onto Murder inc. grin
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by Phony200(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2009
We're heard it all before. Only time will tell. At least it's supposed to happen within the next ten years so it's not too far along smiley
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by dyabman(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2009
@H.J

what does my name says , do you know what i can form your unusual abbreviation to?

H.J ---- number one [b]H[/b]awk [b]J[/b]erk

E.T.C
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by FBS: 9:25am On May 08, 2009
good for him.
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by darequam(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2009
rumors like this keep coming, i'm not sure how true it si but rugged is worth a collabo with such artist anyway
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by osasp(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2009
ElRazur:

Sources close to Ja rule just informed me that the are in the process of signing Seun onto Murder inc. grin
looooooool

javalove:

I didnt want to post on this thread until i read ur post . . .

I can confirm to u all that this stuff is a bloody lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its on Rug head man's FB page, then it only confirms that he is not only a fool but a damn liar!!!!

lol na ur post i dey find since. lol.
phuck rugged and his cocoyam head. . .
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by HJ1(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2009
dyabman:

@H.J

what does my name says , do you know what i can form your unusual abbreviation to?

H.J ---- number one H[/b]awk [b]J[/b]erk

E.T.C

It's Hilary Jumbo u bag of cow droppings. urs ia [b]Die You Ass Biting Motherfuckin Ape Nuts
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by rockyfela(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2009
we go see but right now i don believe
Re: 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman by osasp(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2009
H.J:

It's Hilary Jumbo u bag of cow droppings. urs ia Die You Ass Biting Motherfuckin Ape Nuts
lol epic!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

AUDIO + VIDEO: 2face Idibia – Nfana Ibaga Remix / See What Preye Does As Mercy Chinwo (excess Love) Launches Her New Album (pics / The Best Voices In Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.