Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. (1626 Views)

OPINION: Why Ethnic Minorities May Suffer If Biafran Republic Is Achieved. / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / #2019nigeriadecides: Eliminate Any Euphoria Of Southern sodality -eastactivist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by jkingx(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2015
http://bluestocker.com/biafran-republic-beyond-the-euphoria-of-nnamdi-kanu-and-the-gang/

By Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda Goshwe

The issue of Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu has been at the forefront of the political discourse in the past few days with many an Igbo standing to be counted. One of the octogenarians and the very man at the helm of affairs during the civil war, General Yakubu Gowon said the Pro-Biafra group will not pose a threat to the sovereignty of Nigeria. I was born during the civil war and apart from the few pieces of information that I picked from few sources, I never experience the war and will not be in the best stand to discuss the civil war.
But some hard truths most be told about this struggle and to me the matters arising from this in the contemporary Nigeria are: –
1. I don’t see the present formation of Biafra with Niger Delta states like Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa and Rivers surviving with igbos as the majority. The same crisis in the present day Nigeria will snowballed into Biafra and most likely in less than 10 years, the Niger Delta states will demand for sovereignty from the Igbos. Believe you me, the nonhomogeneous coming together of Niger delta and Igbos to form a country will not last 15 years.
2. Igbo land is landlocked without a sea port to import the goods they trade on, without land for agriculture to meet their food needs, without oil to give a kick to the economy they dearly long for and without landmass if all the Igbos will massively return back home during the war been propagated by Nnamdi kanu. I am imagining the Igbo investments in the western and Northern Nigeria, what happen to them? Will the Igbos be guaranteed support from the very Nigeria they are landlocked with after they have broken away?
3. These Niger Delta and the Igbo states are among the worst governed states in Nigeria, worst in political instability with almost near lack of leadership. They are not differentiated from other states of Nigeria. I have visited all the LGAs in Niger Delta and the Igbo states while consulting for UNIFES/NPHCDA and there is nearly no presence of the two lower tiers of government in their rural communities. While Kanu and his group are pointing one accusing finger to the FG, four fingers should be pointed at their leaders at the states and LGAs. If Biafra is actualized, most likely people like Oji Kalu, Oji T., Wike, Ameachi, Akpabio, Ibori, uduaghan, Achike Udenwa, Chimaroke, et al will form the core of Biafran leadership. What makes it different from the present day Nigeria?
4. Most of the oil resources of Nigeria are offshore and the ownership of offshore resources are based on the landmass of a country into the hinterland. That is why Nigeria owns most offshore resources into Sao Tome and Principe and Guinea coast. Splitting Nigerian will drastically reduce the access of Biafra to maritime resources because the landmass of Niger-delta and Igbo states will be so small, and most of the offshore resources will be handed over to Cameroon, Western Nigeria and other coastal countries that will have a bigger landmass to the hinterland. If Western and Northern Nigeria will be maintained, then Nigeria will still own most of the offshore oil resource because of its landmass into the hinterland. Therefore giving oil as a major reason for splitting Nigeria is a mere mirage.
To me the solution is simple, we need good leadership, united and patriotic followership to build a very strong, virile and united Nigeria by taking advantage of our diversification in Culture, our human and many material resources, ideologies and numerical strength. Together we stand to build a better, stronger and self-sufficient and efficient country for the benefit of all.
I can’t afford to lose the many Igbo friends I have made in the course of growing up in different parts of Nigeria to another country. One of the best and finest lecturers and supervisor I have ever had was my PhD supervisor, Prof Marcel Agu at UNN, so many good tales of how this Igbo man with a heart of gold made me. I cant imagine visiting Prof Marcel Agu in another country. I stand for one Nigeria and Together Each Achieves More (TEAM)

http://bluestocker.com/biafran-republic-beyond-the-euphoria-of-nnamdi-kanu-and-the-gang/

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by missKiffy(f): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Leave them, they will not listen now
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by xmich(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2015
[s]
jkingx:

The issue of Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu has been at the forefront of the political discourse in the past few days with many an Igbo standing to be counted. One of the octogenarians and the very man at the helm of affairs during the civil war, General Yakubu Gowon said the Pro-Biafra group will not pose a threat to the sovereignty of Nigeria. I was born during the civil war and apart from the few pieces of information that I picked from few sources, I never experience the war and will not be in the best stand to discuss the civil war.
But some hard truths most be told about this struggle and to me the matters arising from this in the contemporary Nigeria are: –
1. I don’t see the present formation of Biafra with Niger Delta states like Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa and Rivers surviving with igbos as the majority. The same crisis in the present day Nigeria will snowballed into Biafra and most likely in less than 10 years, the Niger Delta states will demand for sovereignty from the Igbos. Believe you me, the nonhomogeneous coming together of Niger delta and Igbos to form a country will not last 15 years.
2. Igbo land is landlocked without a sea port to import the goods they trade on, without land for agriculture to meet their food needs, without oil to give a kick to the economy they dearly long for and without landmass if all the Igbos will massively return back home during the war been propagated by Nnamdi kanu. I am imagining the Igbo investments in the western and Northern Nigeria, what happen to them? Will the Igbos be guaranteed support from the very Nigeria they are landlocked with after they have broken away?
3. These Niger Delta and the Igbo states are among the worst governed states in Nigeria, worst in political instability with almost near lack of leadership. They are not differentiated from other states of Nigeria. I have visited all the LGAs in Niger Delta and the Igbo states while consulting for UNIFES/NPHCDA and there is nearly no presence of the two lower tiers of government in their rural communities. While Kanu and his group are pointing one accusing finger to the FG, four fingers should be pointed at their leaders at the states and LGAs. If Biafra is actualized, most likely people like Oji Kalu, Oji T., Wike, Ameachi, Akpabio, Ibori, uduaghan, Achike Udenwa, Chimaroke, et al will form the core of Biafran leadership. What makes it different from the present day Nigeria?
4. Most of the oil resources of Nigeria are offshore and the ownership of offshore resources are based on the landmass of a country into the hinterland. That is why Nigeria owns most offshore resources into Sao Tome and Principe and Guinea coast. Splitting Nigerian will drastically reduce the access of Biafra to maritime resources because the landmass of Niger-delta and Igbo states will be so small, and most of the offshore resources will be handed over to Cameroon, Western Nigeria and other coastal countries that will have a bigger landmass to the hinterland. If Western and Northern Nigeria will be maintained, then Nigeria will still own most of the offshore oil resource because of its landmass into the hinterland. Therefore giving oil as a major reason for splitting Nigeria is a mere mirage.
To me the solution is simple, we need good leadership, united and patriotic followership to build a very strong, virile and united Nigeria by taking advantage of our diversification in Culture, our human and many material resources, ideologies and numerical strength. Together we stand to build a better, stronger and self-sufficient and efficient country for the benefit of all.
I can’t afford to lose the many Igbo friends I have made in the course of growing up in different parts of Nigeria to another country. One of the best and finest lecturers and supervisor I have ever had was my PhD supervisor, Prof Marcel Agu at UNN, so many good tales of how this Igbo man with a heart of gold made me. I cant imagine visiting Prof Marcel Agu in another country. I stand for one Nigeria and Together Each Achieves More (TEAM)

[/s]

Xmich the first son of Niger Delta says Biafra or nothing,if you think you love the igbos soo much then put them in your prayers,we have been looking for,praying for,longing for a better Nigeria since 50+ till today yet nothing to show,

Divided we stand united we fall,the time for every dick and tom to answer his father's name has come, Yoruba leave us alone,awusa leave us alone na muna nwanneem adozigo

Yoruba wailing all over nairaland with their propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by brize(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Nwoke m, ga kpolu akwa gi ebe i salu ahu..... Leave Biafra matter for them, they know how to settle things their own way.... PRAY and think about the zoo
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by brize(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2015
xmich:
[s][/s]

Yoruba wailing all over nairaland with their propaganda
you dey mind them, ndi okwu asi

1 Like

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
This argument has many flaws that can be disputed...
Someone should counter this rubbish up here...
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Kestolovee95(f): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
1.) The writer is a minority from the north and christian. Biafra's freedom means he will become a 'superkaffir' in the Islamic Arewa north. We all know that northern states do not even allow the teaching of Christian religious studies in their government school.

2.) He is afraid of the fact that the source of 'Northern Unity'- which is the hatred for the East will no longer come into play, that means his people (minority non-hausa/fulani christians) will become the obvious punching bags for the feudal Muslim north. I sympathize with his fears.

3.) He is still banking on the divide-and-rule machinery of Ahmadu bello, to continue to scare the Igbos against Ijaws and vice versa, but like many 'quota system'northern PhD holders, he is not in tune with the current trend, he should have taken a trip to Igweocha or Akwa Ibom and guage the response there during the arrest of Kanu.

4.) Hope he doesn't have a PhD in history because history taught us that the Igbo lived side by side with other tribes as equal patners in trade and customs before lugard happened on us. Can he say the same of his northern region where fulani came all the way from futa djallon to subjugate his people?

5.) Hope he doesn't have a phD in geography because if the Igbos were land locked the British wouldn't have met us before going up north to meet his fathers. Obuaku, Igweocha are 5 minutes away from the atlantic. He shouldn't cry for Biafra rather he should start thinking of making an Ocean in the sahara desert for importation of muslim prayer mats as he will need it to survive it in Arewanistan.

6.) Biafra will Not war with itself over oil or land. Fulani have given the resource owners only 13% of their own resources. Biafra wants them to have their resources 100%, let Imo's oil develop imo, let ijaw's product develop ijaw, let anioma's produce develop anioma, let akwa ibom's keep their resources, those who don't have can farm and export in ebonyi, those in anambra can manufacture technologies and export, Aba will export its textile, shoes, bags and cloths like Zara in spain.

I don't have a PhD, but we all know that a Diploma held by a Biafran is greater than 20 almajiri PhDs' earned by quota system.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by basilo101: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Biafra constitution will have exit clause, Bifra its will be Confedral state. Minorities in niger delta shud hv botherd to make imput to d Biafra structure dat wil suit d aspiration of all dan this overused nonesense they kip repeating

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Kestolovee95(f): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
basilo101:
Biafra constitution will have exit clause, Bifra its will be Confedral state. Minorities in niger delta shud hv botherd to make imput to d Biafra structure dat wil suit d aspiration of all dan this overused nonesense they kip repeating

Of course all credible options are on the table. Anything but this asphyxiating 'nigeria' is acceptable.

Biafra stands for 100% resource control.

Biafra stands for exit clause in the Constitution

Biafra stands for provincial autonomy( who like automonous communities pass Igbo-Biafrans grin)

Biafrans stand for fairness, equity and unity among born republicans who have never conquered themselves despite living side by side with each other for thousands of years.
Biafra stands for common sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by yungpowers(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:
1.) The writer is a minority from the north and christian. Biafra's freedom means he will become a 'superkaffir' in the Islamic Arewa north. We all know that northern states do not even allow the teaching of Christian religious studies in their government school.

2.) He is afraid of the fact that the source of 'Northern Unity'- which is the hatred for the East will no longer come into play, that means his people (minority non-hausa/fulani christians) will become the obvious punching bags for the feudal Muslim north. I sympathize with his fears.

3.) He is still banking on the divide-and-rule machinery of Ahmadu bello, to continue to scare the Igbos against Ijaws and vice versa, but like many 'quota system'northern PhD holders, he is not in tune with the current trend, he should have taken a trip to Igweocha or Akwa Ibom and guage the response there during the arrest of Kanu.

4.) Hope he doesn't have a PhD in history because history taught us that the Igbo lived side by side with other tribes as equal patners in trade and customs before lugard happened on us. Can he same of his northern region why fulani came all the way from futa djallon to subjugate his people?

5.) Hope he doesn't have a phD in geography because if the Igbos were land locked the British wouldn't have met us before going up north to meet his fathers. Obuaku, Igweocha are 5 minutes away from the atlantic. He shouldn't cry for Biafra rather he should start thinking of making an Ocean in the sahara desert for importation of muslim prayer mats as he will need it to survive it in Arewanistan.

6.) Biafra will Not war with itself over oil or land. Fulani have given the resource owners only 13% of their own resources. Biafra wants them to have their resources 100%, let Imo's oil develop imo, let ijaw's product develop ijaw, let anioma's produce develop anioma, let akwa ibom's keep their resources, those who don't have can farm and export in ebonyi, those in anambra can manufacture technologies and export, Aba will export its textile, shoes, bags and cloths like Zara in spain.

I don't have a PhD, but we all know that a Diploma held by a Biafran is greater than 20 almajiri PhDs' earned by quota system.

Sure
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
jkingx:

and who's this illiterate that wrote this garbage nigerians are having mental problem
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

4.) Hope he doesn't have a PhD in history because history taught us that the Igbo lived side by side with other tribes as equal patners in trade and customs before lugard happened on us. Can he say the same of his northern region where fulani came all the way from futa djallon to subjugate his people?

nwa chineke my goodness u are blessed a diplomacy holder in biafraland is 100 times better than that of 300 hundred phd holders in both yorubbish and almajiri idiots. THE ZOO MUsT FALL this year yes this year is remaining 2months but never underestimate the power of a DAY
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
and who's this illiterate that wrote this garbage nigerians are having mental problem
...... I guessed you know you are the one with a mental problem here? Deranged soul!
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by xmich(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
modelmike7:
...... I guessed you know you are the one with a mental problem here? Deranged soul!

I-pain you If yes then reason with your brain not anus

1 Like

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Truth4eva: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
All I say to the writer of this piece of work is SORRY because biafrans know better now. Divide and rule system is no longer working among biafrans so try another method. Biafrans are united, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu through radio biafra. Note also and correct the mindset that biafrans are only made up of Igbos. Igbos are a part of the people that make up biafra.
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Republic of Biafra shall have a provincial government. Every province shall have equal representation in the House of Biafra. Representatives from the provinces will elect their prime minister. Any decisions the prime minister takes shall be approved by the equal representation of all provinces' representatives. So how is marginalization possible with this power formula? Never!

I'm from Cross River and support Biafra wholeheartedly. Yoruba wicked creature....leave us alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by PedroJP(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yorubas obsession with Biafra don tire me. When u think u will only have Northerners to contend with as Biafran break away will affect them most, it surprises me to see yorubas wailing more than Hausas about Biafra, or is it true they fear poverty, backwatdness, total islamisation and control from Fulanis in the event of Biafra break away.

I don dey confuse where i dey try to understand why Yorubas are kicking against pple they haye so much leaving.

How person no fo allow his devil comot for his life. Just like some would say, na only in Nigeria u see Muslims dat want to live with Infidels and pple that want to live with their nightmares.

Yorubas i don tire !!!

Odua nation will benefit u more than this nonsense Nigeria dat is for d elites.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by donacsa: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
To say that Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda Goshwe is a big disgrace to the Academic world is an understatement. Having read through his piece of pure ignorance and an exhibition of what Fredrick Lugard assessed blacks as in his book published in 1922. Recall that Fredrick Lugard said about black Africans “His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past”
From this Dr’s article you will further understand why the oyibos feel that the black man’s degree is inferior. It is rather shameful that a Dr who has gone through research so publicly and willingly joins the bandwagon of ignorance.
The bandwagon of ignorance which tries to be swayed by the British swayed perception that Biafra was born in 1967 instead of researching to understand that the British terrorists met Biafra when they arrived. It was the difficulty in colonizing the Biafrans and Benin that perhaps made the British decide to punish them by using the Hausa/Fulani.
To better educate this Dr who tries to suggest the Biafra is Igbo, I reference the African map of 1858 with the Biafran territory clearly shown. How then does an educated man suggest that Biafra is Igbo when it was there before his British God came to create his beloved illegitimate child called Nigeria?
http:///lfEVvZ
If these are the quality of Doctors that we produce does this then confirm the inferirotiy of the black race as suggested by Fredrick Lugard?
The events that lead to the disappearance of Biafra and the creation of Nigeria can also be easily seen
A PhD holder will go public with rumours and selfish innuendoes that Biafra is Igbo when it is on record that the Bight of Biafra became a British Protectorate on 30th June 1849 , The Bight of Benin became a British protectorate on 1st February 1852. The bights of Biafra and Benin were amalgamated on 6th August 1861. Lagos and those areas were also annexed about the same time. These facts are everywhere and well documented in history. http:///WaQwCu
However, this Dr wants to feign ignorance to that fact that the British had been angered by the resistance of the people of Biafra and benin to their colonization hence the British when they conquered them preferred to use the Hausa/Fulani who are subservient to the British. It may be important to highlight at this point that based on what the Fredrick Lugard wrote, the British was able to deceive the Hausa/Fulani to not onlt trust them but see them as God. Here is what Fredrick Lugard said again about black Africans “……In brief, the virtues and defects of this race-type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy…
This suggests that the British having obtained the confidence of the Northerners like children, they are willing to give them ungrudgingly. It is important to note that the Northerners have been in the forefront of trying to redefine Biafra and apportion it to Igbos and destroying any historical references. I refer this Dr to the Africa map of 1858 to tell us where Igbo was shown on the map? He went further to show the level of half education by suggesting the Igbo is land locked and we wonder who redefined the boundaries of Biafra and when?
It is common knowledge that the Biafra war was fought by the British using the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba house slaves against Biafrans as field slaves-if not how can someone claim to have fought a war that had
1. The weapons provided by the British
2. The logistics provided by the British’
3. The air Land and sea blockade enforced by the British
4. Arms embargo imposed by the British
5. Starvation policy initiated and imposed by the British
6. Pilots and mercenaries provided by the British through Algerian and Egyptian terrorist pilots
7. The propaganda provided by the BBC and BBC till date has been brain washing Northerners.
8. The Only thing “Nigeria” a British illegitimate baby provided was the foot soldiers who were only house slaves and just shoot when ordered.

The British genocide on Biafra can be read at http:///0J5Zfx

The North should actually be ashamed that the so called war was for oil and the British are the only ones benefiting from it and the North has remained poor since then till today and will remain poor until they learn. The same British has ordered them to stop people from learning history and of course as Lugard said – they have no choice because to them the British are God.Remember as Lugard rightly said about blacks “He lacks the power of organization, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility ….he will work hard with a less incentive than most races”

This writer should go back to school to understand research and realize that the British are only slave owners and the reaction of the British are like a slave master who was dealing with a runaway slave who was recaptured. Can Northerners then explain why they are more aggressive towards Biafra than any other group? Can they explain why they are the once helping the British in the misinformation?
I have provided the map showing Biafra in 1858 and can this Dr. provide his own facts of where they said or showed that Biafra was or is Igbo? That some people do not have honour and were swayed by the British fraud and perception to deny being Igbo does not make it so and the British plan of genocide against Igbos then as revealed by newly declassified documents show that the Northerners on their own lack any ability to make use of their brains. They have been used by the British to subjugate their fellow blacks and they still can’t learn is enough said.
In summary, Biafra was on its own before the British came and the 1967 war was only incited by the British using Northerners and never represent when Biafra was born as it predates Nigeria.
Black people must learn to research facts before disgracing themselves in public as this Dr. has just done.Where was his Niger Delta mischief when Biafra was there in 1800’s? Where was Niger Delta when slaves were marked as shipped from the bight of Biafra? Biafra is older than Nigeria and we must say No to the British fraud and lies that insult the intelligence of black people.

jkingx:

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by donacsa: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dont mind them they pretend not to know that the British met Biafra when they came. It was the rejection of British superiority and colonialism that made the British plan to wipe Biafra off the map. The war was fought by Britain using the North. Look at Africa maps then http:///WaQwCu and the map http:///lfEVvZ and the British war on Biafra http:///0J5Zfx (please look at the newspaper prints in the British war URL)
Even their PhD is not it--Look at a PhD holder saying Biafra was born in 1967? Cant even do basic research but he has a PhD anyway thanks to quota system. We have said let them take oil, and leave us alone. Biafra under heavy bombardment from Algerian and terrorist pilots stayed three years with British imposed air, land and sea blockade. His claim of Governors also shows he does not understand that the British asked them to use lists --Exclusive, Concurrent and residual lists to control our development -Thats why they put a road in exclusive list, erosion is cutting the road you try to fix it and they say "No it is federal road" -they think we are as gullible.They cant ask why the British is able to use them aginst their brothers but they want one Nigeria created by Lugard.

Kestolovee95:

Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by donacsa: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
http://spirit-of-biafra..ca/
tell them to show us Nigeria in 1800's - Biafra has to be restored where it was in 1858 as show here http:///lfEVvZ

Truth4eva:
All I say to the writer of this piece of work is SORRY because biafrans know better now. Divide and rule system is no longer working among biafrans so try another method. Biafrans are united, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu through radio biafra. Note also and correct the mindset that biafrans are only made up of Igbos. Igbos are a part of the people that make up biafra.
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by Rotimi47: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
PedroJP:
Yorubas obsession with Biafra don tire me. When u think u will only have Northerners to contend with as Biafran break away will affect them most, it surprises me to see yorubas wailing more than Hausas about Biafra, or is it true they fear poverty, backwatdness, total islamisation and control from Fulanis in the event of Biafra break away.

I don dey confuse where i dey try to understand why Yorubas are kicking against pple they haye so much leaving.

How person no fo allow his devil comot for his life. Just like some would say, na only in Nigeria u see Muslims dat want to live with Infidels and pple that want to live with their nightmares.

Yorubas i don tire !!!

Odua nation will benefit u more than this nonsense Nigeria dat is for d elites.

Yorubas don't have anything against the Igbos but the Igbos tend to always go after the Yorubas on every thread and as such the Yorubas go for the Igbo's throats as a way of returning the gesture.

The Igbos struggle would have been easier if they haven't been dragging the Yorubas into their fight.

Let me modify & use Asari's words" you dey carry gun & me self they carry gun; so why I go fear you now" , it can even be confirmed that I am better armed & even have better military training them most of you.
Re: Biafran Republic: Beyond The Euphoria Of Nnamdi Kanu And The Gang. by acmesuccess: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
kindly download BLOOD ON THE ALTAR for free.

[size=16pt]CLICK HERE[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EpC3yBtuhJE/Vf5uzOnASUI/AAAAAAAAAb0/HZLNMY3s7lo/s400/book%2Bblood%2Bon%2Btha%2Baltar%2Bembross.png[/img]

(1) (Reply)

FFK Slapped Flawlessly / Is Ayo Fayose A Prophet? / Gov. Wike Suspends Commissioner Of Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.