Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Being Ruled By The Worst Amongst Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being Ruled By The Worst Amongst Us. (506 Views)

Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Walking Corpse - Femi Fani Kayode / We're Being Ruled By An Elusive Ghost- - FFK / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Ruled By The Worst Amongst Us. by ikubch(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2015
PDP committed the greatest injury to humanity, not to Nigerians alone. A party that fielded, in all positions controversial people, drug baron,419ers,pen robbers,paedophiles, womanisers, dunce and dafts of the society thereby putting the country on a stanstill for 16 years.
That is about to change. And that is about to change I believe.
Re: Being Ruled By The Worst Amongst Us. by immortalcrown(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2015
(I just observed a dreamer here now)

1 Like

Re: Being Ruled By The Worst Amongst Us. by hypertension(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
What is wrong with the OP..
IS PDP STILL IN POWER?

1 Like

Re: Being Ruled By The Worst Amongst Us. by Okanokan(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
ikubch:
PDP committed the greatest injury to humanity, not to Nigerians alone. A party that fielded, in all positions controversial people, drug baron,419ers,pen robbers,paedophiles, womanisers, dunce and dafts of the society thereby putting the country on a stanstill for 16 years.
That is about to change. And that is about to change I believe.

I agree with you that PDP messed with the mandate given them by Nigerians with the type of candidate they shoved on Nigerians, However, equally look at the APC, 90% of its candidate were PDP members in the last 15years, incidentally they contributed thier own 90% to the destruction of Nigeria. They were equally 419ners, Ritualist, Money Doublers, Reverse intellectual Maniacs etc. As to the issue of CHANGE, I doubt it! What will change with the set of people being office. The only thing that change was the name of the party from PDP to APC. The Apostle Johnson Suleiman once said PDP is BAD, but APC is WORSE!!! Nigerians need a fresh ideological driven party.

1 Like

Re: Being Ruled By The Worst Amongst Us. by ikubch(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
hypertension:
What is wrong with the OP..
IS PDP STILL IN POWER?
The aftertaste is still there.

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania Election: CCM Faces Strong Challenge From Ukawa / Biafra: Let's Discuss About This Map / NCC Hits MTN With Largest Corporate Fine In Recent History, Share Price Nose Div

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.