Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigeria,and Its Ethnic Crieses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria,and Its Ethnic Crieses (352 Views)

Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Freethinkers In Nigeria And The Fear Of Nigerians / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria,and Its Ethnic Crieses by Kwatisco(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2015
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS.Ethnic & religion intolerance is abwt to overshadow everything in Nigeria. Why dont we understand the reason that we are from different religion,ethnic etc.And GOD said we should be in the same country,and SO it be. Do we think that been us {may be}from the same religion,ethnic,culture,etc. can stop internal crisis?. If yes, pls can somebody mention one country that live peacefully for ten yrs without any internal problem?. My dear country people. Seek peace from the peace owner and the peacekeeper. Seek peace from he that say {call me and i will answer you}. Seek peace from he that creat us and the differences between us. Seek peace from he that provide for both believers & unbelievers. Both friends & enemies. TO BE CONTENUE.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria,and Its Ethnic Crieses by pet4ril(f): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Google's Role In NWO / Concert / T.B Joshua Absent As Trial Over Collapse Building Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.