Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ideas About Mini PC On The Hand(advantages & Disadvantages) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ideas About Mini PC On The Hand(advantages & Disadvantages) (722 Views)

SOLD Less Than 1 Months Used Mini PC For Sale / Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Pc For Sale. / Give Away Us Used Asus Mini Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas About Mini PC On The Hand(advantages & Disadvantages) by Safecozzy: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm an Importer and i need advice on these project, however, i have thought about these and if it will sell in Nigeria
Is a Mini pocket pC

Highlights:
* CPU: Intel Atom Quad-core Bay trail CR Z3735F 1.33GHz, 22nm, L2 Cache 2MB, Instruction Set 64-bit
* GPU: HD Graphics (Gen 7)
* Storage: DDR3L 2GB + MLC eMMC 32GB
* Build in Broadcom dual frequency wifi 2.4G 802.11 A/B/g/N+BT4.0
* Size: Mini pocket pc

These are My Ideas

Advantages of this Product
1. It is Portable and Handheld
2. It is easy to carry
3. It eliminates the issue of hard disk error since the hard disk is being substituted with a memory card
4. It eliminates the issue of theft of Laptop and Mini laptop
5.Eliminates the issue of overheating in laptops
6.Dosent require any installation since it is a plug and play device
7. it has WIFI AND Bluetooth

Disadvantages
1. RAM IS 2GB, so the processor and loading speed of applications on it might be slower than expected
2. It has only 2 USB port because only two devices can be connected such as a wireless keyboard and a mouse
3. It is expensive to bring in since it would need an additional element to make it function properly(note2 )
4. The issue of plug and play can be ideal but when the individual dosent have an HDMI device, it could pose a risk to selling the product swiftly
5. If the Memory card get corrupted or lost, All the files are lost
6. Might might lost easily or stolen, since it is small
6. Connecting an additional HUB for access to more USB port might pose a risk of making the device slower because of the RAM capacity
7. Advertising cost might be an issue since it is kind of new in Nigeria
8. Can an average man get this device out of his purchasing power

Cost =N30,000( Including Memory Card and Wireless keyboard and Mouse)
The issue here is, why would an individual part away with 30,000 of his money to buy this device when he can buy a mini laptop

My conclusion
If there are people who will purchase these device, they would have a laptop already and might want to use these as a backup instead of carrying a heavy HardDisk

Please feel free to add more to this topic, because i am in deer need of what people have to say about this

Re: Ideas About Mini PC On The Hand(advantages & Disadvantages) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Safecozzy:
I'm an Importer and i need advice on these project, however, i have thought about these and if it will sell in Nigeria
Is a Mini pocket pC

Highlights:
* CPU: Intel Atom Quad-core Bay trail CR Z3735F 1.33GHz, 22nm, L2 Cache 2MB, Instruction Set 64-bit
* GPU: HD Graphics (Gen 7)
* Storage: DDR3L 2GB + MLC eMMC 32GB
* Build in Broadcom dual frequency wifi 2.4G 802.11 A/B/g/N+BT4.0
* Size: Mini pocket pc

These are My Ideas

Advantages of this Product
1. It is Portable and Handheld
2. It is easy to carry
3. It eliminates the issue of hard disk error since the hard disk is being substituted with a memory card
4. It eliminates the issue of theft of Laptop and Mini laptop
5.Eliminates the issue of overheating in laptops
6.Dosent require any installation since it is a plug and play device
7. it has WIFI AND Bluetooth

Disadvantages
1. RAM IS 2GB, so the processor and loading speed of applications on it might be slower than expected
2. It has only 2 USB port because only two devices can be connected such as a wireless keyboard and a mouse
3. It is expensive to bring in since it would need an additional element to make it function properly(note2 )
4. The issue of plug and play can be ideal but when the individual dosent have an HDMI device, it could pose a risk to selling the product swiftly
5. If the Memory card get corrupted or lost, All the files are lost
6. Might might lost easily or stolen, since it is small
6. Connecting an additional HUB for access to more USB port might pose a risk of making the device slower because of the RAM capacity
7. Advertising cost might be an issue since it is kind of new in Nigeria
8. Can an average man get this device out of his purchasing power

Cost =N30,000( Including Memory Card and Wireless keyboard and Mouse)
The issue here is, why would an individual part away with 30,000 of his money to buy this device when he can buy a mini laptop

My conclusion
If there are people who will purchase these device, they would have a laptop already and might want to use these as a backup instead of carrying a heavy HardDisk

Please feel free to add more to this topic, because i am in deer need of what people have to say about this
I really hope you didn't go ahead with this your DOA (Dead on arrival) idea

(1) (Reply)

Smart Watch N18,500 / Sold!!!!! / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 @ #25000 :-* Cash And Carry××× Sold×××

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.