Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa (11090 Views)

UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos / Help!! I Have Been Denied Shengen Visa Twice.. / 12 Things Every Nigerian That Came Back With A Foreign Accent Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by amInigerian: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
MizTyna:
Selecting your outfit
You are funny. and beautiful.
I resist. being attracted
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by Tay16(f): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
fp material
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by jarodILERI(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Haha, really funny!
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by Lateralmaths(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
jarodILERI:
Haha, really funny!
lalasticlala do something
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by ggrin(f): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oh boy gringrin
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by demmix(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by SirAweezy(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2015
This is soooo hilarious, I could totally relate with this at my first 2 appearance at the US embassy that year mehn...

imagine you passing and beating 95% of college board seniors in SAT and flying.

suddenly one mean consular telling you: " I am sorry you are qualified for the visa but I don't feel like giving you " lol. I can't stop laughing when I remember this....

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by nigeriancuban: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol,hilarous trend but not our portion ijn...
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by Anybodie: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by obontami: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
SkinnyDude:
it is not my portion, IJN

AMEN AND ME TOO IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Lol...epic I tell you....epic!
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by davidif: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
MizTyna:
........... and you explain like it's your project defense

Chei! Nairalanders sef? grin
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by davidif: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
SirAweezy:
This is soooo hilarious, I could totally relate with this at my first 2 appearance at the US embassy that year mehn...

imagine you passing and beating 95% of college board seniors in SAT and flying.

suddenly one mean consular telling you: " I am sorry you are qualified for the visa but I don't feel like giving you " lol. I can't stop laughing when I remember this....

Wait what?
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by Fortissimo502: 4:11am On Feb 04, 2017
seemples:

Whose portion is it? grin

grin grin grin

Help me ask them abeg.
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by profedet: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Loooool!

Guys this is the real deal, everything on point. But thanks to God, some of us still got the visa. I was a first timer though.

My experience at the US consulate no be moi moi, screening, checking, even naija staff forming Voltron, queues, ...the result was worth the while.

At the US consulate, you cannot leave there and come home empty handed.

You are either handed a blue print out or a white one.

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa by borie4u(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hilarious thread. I Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Airways Cancels Lagos, Abuja Flights Over System Glitch / Why Invest In Second Citizenship And Real Estate? By Citizenship Bay / Travelling To Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.