Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation (40941 Views)

“My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Elle277(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Their cup of moi moi
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Excellentmind: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Okoro Hausa, you're a failure.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by STARGREEN(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
maybe political blow or romantic... but hope not equivalent to the blows he's dishing out to his Imo people? As it seems that many of them don't enjoy it!

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Produke(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Behind every rumour there is an element of truth.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Okanokan(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nigerians though interested in thier just wage for a just labour, the issue Nigerian are interested in right now is not the long sermon of payment of poverty induced wages the Nigerian Government across board pays workers BUT whether he beat up his WIFE to pulp. That's the question?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by chinchum(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
LastSurvivor:
There must b an atom of truth in every lie..
May he didn't beat her to pulp but only gave her two or three dirty slaps grin
I heard you have epilepsy ! There must b an atom of truth in every lie.. maybe you dont have epilepsy, but occasional seizures .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by kings49(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Imo is at the hand of one chance man

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by faites(f): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Some of the claims in that report are lies. In the case of concessioned parastatals, Rochas never offered to move them to other ministries or pay them off completely with their entitlements. A lot of parastatals would have jumped on this offer, mine inclusive. In fact, labour is advocating that he pays everybody off with their entitlements, but Rochas bluntly refused. He just wants to auction the offices off to the highest bidder. He is owing us 8 months salary now and he is offering to pay just 4 months, which we are yet to receive.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by babayinka77(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
IVORY2009:
Rochas should be picked up, by human right lawyers!! if it is truth, violence against women
Some small boys won't read this story now before they'll start willing. Crook have taken over the social media.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Emereolevanwill(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
i can't say dt they fought bt i am telln u dt dis okoroawusa has nt paid some workers since 9months.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by vigasimple(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
'He who lived by the sword will die of the sword'

APC ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS, they lived by Propaganda and propaganda will consume them eventually.

They are now angry because others are using their 'tools' better than them.

The wife has been in the USA for 'Omugwo' for the past 3 months ? who is looking after (servicing) Rochas, the dud cheque issuer?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by LastSurvivor: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinchum:
I heard you have epilepsy ! There must b an atom of truth in every lie.. maybe you dont have epilepsy, but occasional seizures .

U might be very very correct but the question here is: did u really hear that or are u just trying to make a point?
As u can see there are not really really the same..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by FOREXMART(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
very stupid press release, vague and doesn't answer the question. Aufck if you didn't beat her this time around, do you beat her yes or no? Bish nyihgus.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Legalaffairs(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
So far no single person stands in to defend Rochas. gods seem to have forsaken this man. He has truly lost the support of Imoites so soon. Meaning this man will sink into basket of oblivion after this regime. Power has really deafend him. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Fourwinds: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
stickncarrot:
Cockroach Rochas I challenge you to deny issuing fake cheque to workers in the name of salaries. The Rogue haven't paid anyone, instead, he slash their salaries by 50% and issue fake cheque to them.

If we have press men in Nigeria, they would have verified this claim.
dis is foolishness without end... How can u say a governor issues fake cheque to his workers.. Not one or two or three but d entire work force...hmmmm... Oga please bring ur hand down now...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Leopantro: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Legalaffairs:
So far no single person stands in to defend Rochas. gods seem to have forsaken this man. He has truly lost the support of Imoites so soon. Meaning this man will sink into basket of oblivion after this regime. Power has really deafend him. Sorry!

Wait, wait.
Abagworo hasn't arrived yet.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by kechywillz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
The ochicha ocha cockroach okuku ocha will refute the claim in other not to halt his political ambition,the dude indeed looks like one who barters women. And pot bellied man!! angry pay imo workers their salaries coz if u no pay,dem go swear ofor upon u and ur generation. Hmmm!!! sad i been tell ma people mk dem no vote dis fraudster,dem no gree! angry now we all got wait till 2019 n dat year no be here angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by nkpommpko(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
stickncarrot:
Cockroach Rochas I challenge you to deny issuing fake cheque to workers in the name of salaries. The Rogue haven't paid anyone, instead, he slash their salaries by 50% and issue fake cheque to them.

If we have press men in Nigeria, they would have verified this claim.
very true, our press men are waiting for the highest beader, I even some of those checks on me, when you go to the bank they tell you money has not entered.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Abugab(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
There is no doubt that the story as reported yesterday was unfounded and a blatant lie.
Instead of the opposition to be involved in meaningful and objective criticism they are busy peddling lies which will further sink them into oblivion.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Evaromantik(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laredojohn:
It's high time bloggers who fabricate fake stories to tanish people's image, pay dearly for it.
hahahahaha............"freedom of speech" is the hindrance to your godless wish
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by chinchum(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
LastSurvivor:

U might be very very correct but the question here is: did u really hear that or are u just trying to make a point?
As u can see there are not really really the same..
if you get the point, it is fine by me.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by meziedc: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Excellentmind post=39348760]Okoro Hausa, you're a failure. [indeed he is truly a failure Hausa puppet]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by klax(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hhhmmm so could this be truth I don't really know much as per Okorocha all I know about him is his manner of talk when he met my dad when he was newly elected he is a little bit lousy and have a trait of aggressiveness when it comes to women so its possible he did it or about to.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by LastSurvivor: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinchum:
if you get the point, it is fine by me.

Ur point is obvious but the illustration vague
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Nicepoker(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
morbeta:
Okorocha the slayer of Nkiru Slyernus's honey pot. I wonder who was able to separate them when Rochas was beating her cos am seeing two elephants here.
the grass really suffered
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by nicetboy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
if any body doubt me go to general hospital by ph road nd verify. Okorosha is owing our health workers upto 11 months salaries. Dat man is wicked

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Otunbatrafford: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Handiwork of PDP, the umbrella body of wailing wailers.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Kiakia(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
I pity Sam Onwuemedo. The daily rebuttals he has to make in the course of serving this government of which some are truths, half truths and even bare-faced lies is confounding. I doubt if his integrity, that is if he has any, will still remain intact at the end of this government. For now, the lucre of high office of Chief Press Secretary to the Governor is too tempting to let go.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by mandax: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rochas Okorocha

Do you truly believe a government can concession a life-saving and training institution like IMSUTH, the way you told IMOLITES that your government has concessioned water supply in Imo state to private companies?
Till today, pipe borne water ceased to flow in Imo state.

Do you mean you are "concessioning" IMSUTH, and that's why a hospital that is supposed to save lives remain dysfunctional for months?
Do you ever consider the worth of hundreds of patients' lives that are being lost since you stopped paying the hospital workers?

You mean you are concessioning IMSUTH, therefore, the only road leading to IMSUTH has remained impassable in the last four years since Rochas Okorocha became governor?

Did Okorocha start the concessioning of IMSUTH immediately he beame governor, hence the company which Okorocha government hoped to concession IMSUTH to was expected to repair the road?

What other notable medical facilities or infrastructure expansion has Okorocha govt done in IMSUTH except building two blocks of houses by former IMSUTH VC, Awuzie?

Finally, there are 36 states in Nigeria, many of them with state university teaching hospital. From where did Rochas Okorocha learn that state health institutions, including teaching hospital can be concessioned to other operating teams?

Okorocha take note: the law of Karma extracts its toll from miscreants. You need to stop with fooling the masses if you want to complete a second term in office as governor of Imo state.

Stop this misleading talk about consessioning the health welfare of Imolites to third parties.

Who is interested with the story of what you did in private with your wife?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by Laredojohn(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Evaromantik:

hahahahaha............"freedom of speech" is the hindrance to your godless wish
Does freedom of speech now means false stories should b told about personalities to get popularity, to drive traffic to their blogs
Re: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation by preciousadaugo(f): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Big lie,my mum is a health worker there nd she hav nt being paid 4 months now,Rochas is a big criminal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.