Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Man United Vs Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Vs Man City (5361 Views)

EPL: Man United Vs Man City Match Preview, Team News, Predicted Line-ups, More!! / Man Utd Vs Man City - Predict And Win / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Manchester United & I'm so anxious to watch the most awaited game of the Red Devils tongue....we all know Man City is such a great team in this season, they keep scoring game after game after game.
Fingers crossed that we may win today grin
So,if ur a Manchester United fan...U KNOW WHAT TO DO.
#GGMU #mufc #reddevilsforever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man United Vs Man City by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
A girl who loves Man United like I do! Team ain't doing too well right now tho... Thread awaken
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 6:01am On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
I'm a huge fan of Manchester United & I'm so anxious to watch the most awaited game of the Red Devils tongue....we all know Man City is such a great team in this season, they keep scoring game after game after game.
Fingers crossed that we may win today grin
So,if ur a Manchester United fan...U KNOW WHAT TO DO.
#GGMU #mufc #reddevilsforever

..darlin but why do you hate me so much & always cussin?....dont you like Range rover spot? undecided
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork:

..darlin but why do you hate me so much & always cussin?....dont you like Range rover spot? undecided

Shut up blackie! I don't need ur car, I have my own but I don't need to boast it.

So if we're u, juz leave me alone & stop trolling everyone here otherwise I won't spare u a cent..

Stop trolling and be a real man.
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

Shut up blackie! I don't need ur car, I have my own but I don't need to boast it.

So if we're u, juz leave me alone & stop trolling everyone here otherwise I won't spare u a cent..

Stop trolling and be a real man.

...can I mate with you so you have our children?....5boys?... be nice! wink
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork:

...can I mate with you so you have our children?....5boys?... be nice! wink

Shut up blackie! Go to the jungle, there are too many wild pigs up there, u can have as many as u want & stop pestering me coz ur not my type.u don't even know how to brush ur teeth!
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

Shut up blackie! Go to the jungle, there are too many wild pigs up there, u can have as many as u want & stop pestering me coz ur not my type.u don't even know how to brush ur teeth!

...calm down babes...nairaland is not a market place so please please please..act like a lady. Anydays, do u wear thong & can u coook & clean? (mature answer pliss?) undecided
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork:

...calm down babes...nairaland is not a market place so please please please..act like a lady. Anydays, do u wear thong & can u coook & clean? (mature answer pliss?) undecided

Nothing but BS!
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nothing but BS!

. .DARLIN WILL YOU STOP HATIN ME GADEMMMMMIT?...ARE YOU A WITCH?.. ain't you sopose to like a guy who drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot & ain't you sopose to like a guy like me with moiney?..GROW UP GADEEEEMIT.. I get any women I want includin you. .GROW UP!! angry
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork:

. .DARLIN WILL YOU STOP HATIN ME GADEMMMMMIT?...ARE YOU A WITCH?.. ain't you sopose to like a guy who drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot & ain't you sopose to like a guy like me with moiney?..GROW UP GADEEEEMIT.. I get any women I want includin you. .GROW UP!! angry

Another BS! go & find those loose cats like u too...As I said u belong to the jungle & not here on NL.. ur doomed!
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

Another BS! go & find those loose cats like u too...As I said u belong to the jungle & not here on NL.. ur doomed!

...so you sayn you don't w annna sleep wit me?..don't you have taste? Don't you like Range rover?..don't you w annna steppup in life?...do you relice am a big boy hear in London? ..you w annna miss your shance? undecided
Re: Man United Vs Man City by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork tho. KashyBaby, he's just trying to get you all worked up and from the look of things, it's working.
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 13, 2016
53cur3m0d3:
KashyBaby, he's just trying to get you all worked up and from the look of things, it's working.

For Me,nope...he will get his own overdose of medicine if he keep pestering me..that nigga must be high in low grade weed that he be trippin on me all the time..he need to be bury alive..
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

For Me,nope...he will get his own overdose of medicine if he keep pestering me..that nigga must be high in low grade weed that he be trippin on me all the time..he need to be bury alive..

..sweeery ..ignore that broke azzzz small boy who cannnot aford you & let's talk serrrrrious future marrraige talk....do you where thong, wot color and can you coook n clean? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man United Vs Man City by virginboy1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin
Re: Man United Vs Man City by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

You know a boss man gotta date a boss lady to build an empire. That's prolly what he wants grin
Re: Man United Vs Man City by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeery ..ignore that broke azzzz small boy who cannnot aford you & let's talk serrrrrious future marrraige talk....do you where thong, wot color and can you coook n clean? sad

The babe say she no want you. You no go leave her alone? tongue
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
53cur3m0d3:

The babe say she no want you. You no go leave her alone? tongue

...coerection..KashyBaby is my property...I drive a nice range rover & she feelinnnit! angry
Re: Man United Vs Man City by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrCork:

...coerection..KashyBaby is my property...I drive a nice range rover & she feelinnnit! angry

Wey your Bill of Rights Oga? tongue
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
53cur3m0d3:

..she all ready agree to be my property. ...signed..sealed & deliverd! angry
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 14, 2016
53cur3m0d3:

That moniker is suffering from bipolar disorder... he has another account where is a religious guy, bit childish but it's all OK...but since it was banned I guess, that's y he's not around here so he use that moniker where he is a troll, following me like a stalker & and a die hard fan! angry angry angry
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

That moniker is suffering from bipolar disorder... he has another account where is a religious guy, bit childish but it's all OK...but since it was banned I guess, that's y he's not around here so he use that moniker where he is a troll, following me like a stalker & and a die hard fan! angry angry angry

^^^^lonely house wife..but don't worrry..I will find you a man on nairaland! embarassed

Cc 53cur3m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^lonely house wife..but don't worrry..I will find you a man on nairaland! embarassed

Cc 53cur3m

My fan always never failed to mention me..I feel sorry for u coz uv been slaving urself juz to stalk me everyday...
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

My fan always never failed to mention me..I feel sorry for u coz uv been slaving urself juz to stalk me everyday...

...fan?...you kidddin me right?.... can somebody pliss remind you that you are fat & you ain't no Beyansi!!..UGLY GIRL!!. (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

...fan?...you kidddin me right?.... can somebody pliss remind you that you are fat & you ain't no Beyansi!!..UGLY GIRL!!. (No ofeense) undecided

Ur juz a fan & thats the truth...coz if not, u won't be bothering stalking me and keep coming on my threads talking nonsense juz to get attention...poor u little old monkey..that's all u can afford, NOTHING MORE!
Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur juz a fan & thats the truth...coz if not, u won't be bothering stalking me and keep coming on my threads talking nonsense juz to get attention...poor u little old monkey..that's all u can afford, NOTHING MORE!

...calm down babes....why you been horrrible to me & why you tryn to destroy me?...wot did I do? embarassed
Re: Man United Vs Man City by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2016
MrCork:

She's fat yet you wanna marry her. She ain't Beyansi yet you wanna marry her. She's ugly yet you wanna marry her. Guy, na wa you o! cheesy
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 15, 2016
53cur3m0d3:

She's fat yet you wanna marry her. She ain't Beyansi yet you wanna marry her. She's ugly yet you wanna marry her. Guy, na wa you o! cheesy

Now I hope he will stop mocking me...I surely overdosed him with his own medicine wink

This type of ppol shudnt be tolerated for keep mocking,dissing,pestering,insulting other members...now,let's wait til he opens his new acct & act like a gentle soul.
Re: Man United Vs Man City by drss(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2016
i can bet €1000 man city will trash man united 3 - 0 who will try me grin
Re: Man United Vs Man City by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2016
MrCork:

Re: Man United Vs Man City by MrCork: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Now I hope he will stop mocking me...I surely overdosed him with his own medicine wink

This type of ppol shudnt be tolerated for keep mocking,dissing,pestering,insulting other members...now,let's wait til he opens his new acct & act like a gentle soul.

..calm down babes...u the most beaurrriful chick on nairaland and u my babe...kabbbbish....anyways, no need to run away..I be nice to u.. Deal?....and by the way juss in case u forget..did i mention I drive £28000(cash) Range rover spot and I actualy bought two days after I bought 5 suit for £2000 (cash) wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yesterday Best Odds Winning Slips On Merry Bet / Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here / Saturday and Sunday Games Not Fixed But Well Analyzed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.