Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? (964 Views)

Ncs Ikeja Command Press Briefing / E-auction: Ncs Explains Difficulty In Recharging E-wallet / Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? by ladylaurel(f): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't know if this is real. She said the car will be delivered to the nearest police station or custom office b4 I make any payment, that is, if it's approved.

Pls share your experience. Or do you know anyone who has actually bought this auction cars
Re: Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
ladylaurel:
I don't know if this is real. She said the car will be delivered to the nearest police station or custom office b4 I make any payment, that is, if it's approved.

who said this?
The Nigeria customs service or a lady?
If the car is legal and the sale transparent,why doesn't she allow you to pick the case up at the customs service compound
Re: Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? by colossus2: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
ladylaurel:

Pls share your experience. Or do you know anyone who has actually bought this auction cars
Scam.... It is better to go to the market and throw the money up for people to catch than to give to that thief.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? by saintkash(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
ladylaurel:

no experience to share and I don't know anyone duped by dis NCS but right now I think I someone that is about to be dupe or already duped...

3 Likes

Re: Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? by FestacGirl(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
SCAM!!!!
You better keep your money, unless you'll cry to ur mommy cry cry cry
Re: Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? by onatisi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op how much is she selling the car to you?and how much is the market value of the same car ?
Re: Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? by ladylaurel(f): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thanks guys. I just deleted her number after reading ur comments.
onatisi:
Op how much is she selling the car to you?and how much is the market value of the same car ?
FestacGirl:
SCAM!!!!
You better keep your money, unless you'll cry to ur mommy cry cry cry
saintkash:

no experience to share and I don't know anyone duped by dis NCS but right now I think I someone that is about to be dupe or already duped...
colossus2:

Scam.... It is better to go to the market and throw the money up for people to catch than to give to that thief.
onatisi:
who said this?
The Nigeria customs service or a lady?
If the car is legal and the sale transparent,why doesn't she allow you to pick the case up at the customs service compound
Re: Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? by ukata16(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
How did u confirm she is an an officer with customs? Also did she say she was in charge of auction?
Customs don't publicize their auctions YET grin
And the amount she is selling you the car will tip u off on the scam

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Celica Overheats After I Replaced Engine / With A Budget Of 1million, What Car Should I Go For? / Learn To Make Your Car Wheels Shine So Bright And Make Your Windscreen Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.