Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production (1607 Views)

Heart Hormones Prevent Obesity And Insulin Resistance / Mosquitoes Develop Resistance To Insecticide Nets In Lagos, Kwara, Others / Shortness In Sleeping Hours Can Incrase The Risk For Insulin Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
I want to use this medium to congratulate you for making it here. It is
actually a rare privilege.

To start with, I want you to know that when the pancreas is not producing enough insulin or cells of the body not responding properly to the insulin produced. This means that glucose in the blood will be on increase as a result of no or low digestion of carbohydrates consumed.

However, this leads too much sugar in blood is called Diabetes Millitus.

Diabetes Millitus is one of the few health
challenges that can keep someone in a "cage" if that word is permitted.

The reason is not far-fetched from the several restrictions a sufferer must
observe especially when it comes to eating those things you love.

You can't just eat what you feel like eating.

Unfortunately, over 3 million Nigerians are currently in this "Cage" because
they have been diagnosed with Diabetes.

The good news is that you can commence your own journey to freedom .

Let's chat 07034571691 WhatsApp, BBM 560CA060

Warm regards
Yetunde
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
I believe you are doing well today. I believe you are on this list and reading this message from me because you're diabetic or probably know someone who is.
The cause of diabetes (either type 1 or type 2) is the ineffectiveness of insulin function. Insulin is an hormone produced by an organ in the body called the Pancreas. Insulin helps in transporting glucose from our diet to the body cells where glucose is used for energy production.
When insulin production from the pancreas is not sufficient, then the volume of glucose transported into the body cells will be inadequate for optimal cell function.
The left over glucose that cannot be transported into the cell are hereby left in the blood. This is what is tested for in the medical laboratories.
What was your last Glucose test result. I am so sure you are aware of this (except if you have not sought for any medical care before)
The normal range is 3.9mmol/l - 6.9mmol/l. Or if you use a glucometer, your own instrument might be giving you values in the range of the 100s. Just divide whatever you get (in mg/dl) by 18. It will give you values that falls within the unit of mmol/l which is the international standard unit accepted globally.
Reply this message with your own result and the date it was done.
I am available here to work with you on this. Keep taking your medication as prescribed by your doctor.
However, when you order for GlucoFit (VITAL 5), you will position yourself for a better result and eventually your doctor will have to reduce your medications until it is totally withdrawn.

See you tomorrow. Yetunde Balogun 07034571691[Call, SMS and Whatsapp]] 560CA060-BBM
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by MoonChildng: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice Thread,do you encourage alternative therapies ? Cos Tumeric,Fenugreek ,Cinnamon sticks tea(should be taken in moderation) have been known to give Diabetics relief
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2015
With GLUCOFIT from Forever Living Product, and instructions on the usage from me, there is nothing to worry about. The product is a supplement, which has no side effects and work effectively when used as prescribed for 30days.

visit ---> www.wellnessandhealthguide.com/yetty1.html

Thanks
Yetunde
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Artificial Insulin Injection is one of the way physicians have been able to quickly bring down elevated glucose values in their patients.
Unfortunately, most diabetics are tired of continuously injecting insulin into their body.
One of the fastest way to come out of this bondage of continuous insulin injection is to take responsibility immediately by commencing the use of our 100% natural product pack.
Some of the ingredients inside GlucoFit are capable of increasing the cells sensitivity to insulin. It therefore means as you continue to take these ingredients inside GlucoFit, your body can be more receptive to the "little" insulin available from the production happening in the pancreas.
This "little"insulin can then perform much more than it used to.
I am available to attend to your questions.
P.S= Please if you are already having any complication from your diabetic state, always consult your physician for advice and instructions on what to do.

Warm Regards Yetunde Balogun 07034571691[Call, SMS and Whatsapp]] 560CA060-BBM
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
This is the natural supplement that works like magic. Ask me how...

Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Testimonial of Diabetes
September 2010 from a user who filled out our survey Experience with Aloe Vera Ian from United Kingdom used Forever Living Products Aloe Vera for Diabetes and claimed it wasbeneficial after several months. "Since drinking the gel every day there have been some marked improvements in my well- being over the last three months. Probably the most profound effect is that I have had to cut my insulin intake by half, which has allowed me to reduce my weight steadily and balance my glucose levels at a more acceptable level." "I have no hesitation in recommending the 'Forever Living' product range to others."
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Forever Aloe Gel works... My name is Akaram Y. Patil. I am 59 years old. I am the trustee of Sharda Ashram Vidyamandir (Dadar) I have been suffering from acute diabetes from the year 1984. My sugar level varied from 400 to 465 and I was on insulin twice a day 20 units morning and 20 units evening. Recently when I visited my neighbor and friend Mr. Bhambhani in his office at Dadar and Met Mr. Thomas, both of them convinced me to try Aloe Vera Gel as it was good for diabetes. Skeptically, I started consuming Aloe Gel, from early October 2003. On 15th October 2003, I tested my blood sugar levels (Lab Report below) Again on 14th November I went for one more test (Report attached) Now I have reduced my intake of insulin and find considerable improvement. Thank you, FLP ALOE GEL.
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Hello friends,

These are common symptoms of Diabetes

Both types of diabetes have some of the same
telltale warning signs.

Hunger and fatigue. Your body converts the
food you eat into glucose that your cells use
for energy. But your cells need insulin to bring
the glucose in.

If your body doesn't make enough or any
insulin , or if your cells resist to the insulin your
body makes, the glucose can't get into them
and you have no energy. This can make you
more hungry and tired than usual.

Peeing more often and being thirstier. The
average person usually has to pee between
four and seven times in 24 hours, but people
with diabetes may go a lot more. Why? Normally your body reabsorbs glucose as it passes through your kidneys. But when diabetes pushes your blood sugar up, your body may not be able to bring it all back in. It
will try to get rid of the extra by making more
urine, and that takes fluids.

You will have to go more often. You might pee out more, too. Because you're peeing so much, you can get very thirsty. When you drink more, you will also pee more. Dry mouth and itchy skin. Because your body is using fluids to make pee, there is less moisture for other things. You could get dehydrated, and your mouth may feel dry. Dry
skin can make you itchy.

Blurred vision. Changing fluid levels in your
body could make the lenses in your eyes swell
up. They change shape and lose their ability
to focus.
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Yeast infections . Both men and women with diabetes can get these. Yeast feeds on glucose, so having plenty around makes it thrive. Infections can grow in any warm, moist fold of skin, including: Between fingers and toes Under breasts In or around sex organs Slow-healing sores or cuts. Over time, high blood sugar can affect your blood flow and cause nerve damage that makes it hard for your body to heal wounds. Pain or numbness in your feet or legs. This is another result of nerve damage.
Thanks Yetunde Balogun 07034571691 or 560CA060 (call, chat or text)
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello friends,
I gott this message from one of my subscribers some few days back and I need to explain some things to you too.
In the first place, your physician's advice is paramount in your health management.
However I need to quickly make some clarifications.
GlucoFit is not a drug. It is a pack of some vital supplements that would have prevented you from having Diabetes in the first place.
What these ingredients does is to offer our metabolic system vital nutrients and minerals that has the potential to help, assist, and manage a lot of metabolic conditions.
Just as the statistic of sufferers of Diabetes was lower when our parents were growing up just because their diets contains some of these vital ingredients, we all can still get these ingredients without going back to the village times.
Friend, our fast pace of life and sedentary lifestyles coupled with our dietary nutritional gaps have led us to where we are healthwise today.
So please tell your doctor that GlucoFit (Vital5) is not a drug. And also tell him or her that we wholeheartedly encourage you to take your normal medication.
However, efforts should be made by you to visit your doctor so as to monitor your progress because a time will soon come when your doctor will ask you further questions based on the improvement that will soon become so obvious. And will be left with no choice than to stop your drug intake.
I am available to attend to your questions.

Best Regards Yetunde Balogun 07034571691[Call, SMS and Whatsapp]] 560CA060-BBM
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Hello friends,

Good morning and hope you enjoyed your night.

If you already follow a healthful meal plan filled with whole grains, fresh
fruits and vegetables and lean protein.

Congratulations you are on your way to a long,healthy life and are taking
a major step in controlling your weight and blood sugar levels. Plus,you
are probably already eating a bunch of foods on this list.

For those who are taking baby-steps approach to eating better, this list is even more helpful.

Not only are these power foods high in fiber,antioxidant,vitamins and
minerals,they are also familiar and easy to find.

That means you do not have to hunt down any exotic ingredients or
shop at specialty grocery stores to find foods that will help you get on
track with a healthful meal plan.

These are your first steps towards better health. But, what if there were
foods that had very targeted effects on blood sugar and type 2 diabetes?

Here are 5 foods that lower blood sugar, support pancreatic health and
may lessen your need for insulin along side with our natural supplement
GLUCOFIT (VITAL 5).
Visit===> www.wellnessandhealthguide.com/yetty3.html

BLUEBERRIES - Blueberries are not only yummy; they are packed with
flavonoides and antixidants. Their high fiber content and high levels of
vitamin C and E make them the ideal blood-sugar-stabilizing food.Blue-
berries are naturally sweet and need no condiments of any kind.

GARBANZO BEANS - Sometimes called chick peas,garbanzo beans are
high in protein and can also high in protein and can replace animal
proteins in your diet--such as red meat, milk and cheese --which are high
in saturated fat.

APPLES - Apples are high in fiber, antioxidants and vitamin C.
Apples are easy to add to your diet.Fuji and Gala apples have a
wonderful tangy, straight-from-the-tree flavor.

BROCCOLI - Broccoli is high in fiber and a good natural source of
chromium.Both fiber and chromium have been proven to be beneficial in
treating diabetes.

AVOCADOS - Most of us know that avocados are rich in heart-healhty
monounsaturated fats which can lower cholesterol levels and decrease
the risk of stroke and heart disease.

However, with the help of these foods and combination of  GLUCOFIT
(VITAL 5) your blood sugar will be reduced and you are sure to manage
diabetes in a NATURAL and EASY way.

Warm Regards
Yetunde Balogun
07034571691[Call, SMS and Whatsapp]
560CA060-BBM
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 12:31pm On May 09, 2016
EATING right is a key step to preventing and controlling diabetes. Fortunately, whether you are trying to reduce your risk of diabetes or manage a pre-existing problem, you can still enjoy your favourite foods and take pleasure from your meal.

Your nutritional needs are the same as everyone else – no special foods or complicated diets are necessary. But if the way you eat has been less than healthy, you may need to learn some better eating habits.

The key to a diabetes diet is eating in moderation, sticking to
regular meal times and eating a variety of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Diabetes is on the rise, yet most cases of diabetes are preventable with healthy
lifestyle changes. Some can even be reversed.

The bottom line is you have more control over your health than you think. If you are concerned about diabetes you can make a difference by eating healthy diets. Keeping your weight in check and getting exercise.
Re: How To Deal With Insulin Resistance And Production by yettygetwell(f): 10:35am On May 10, 2016
Eating right for diabetes comes down to three things:
What you eat: Your diet makes a huge difference. Basically, all you should eat is mostly plant foods; cut back on refined carbohydrates and sugary drinks, and choose healthy fats over unhealthy fats.

When you eat: Diet is part of it but keeping regular meals and snacks also affect your blood sugar level and will help to keep them more constant.

How much you eat: Portion sizes matter. Even if you eat very healthy meals, if you eat too much you will gain weight, which is a factor in diabetes. You do not need to eat special foods, but instead simply emphasize vegetables, fruits and whole grains. A diabetes diet is simply a healthy eating plan that is high in nutrients; low in fats and moderates in calories. It is a healthy diet for anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Men, See Why You Should Not Eat “okro” / How To Firm And Lift Up Your Breasts After Weight Loss / Men See How To Know If A Lady Have Hiv (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.