Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Cynthia Morgan Reveals Interest In Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reveals Interest In Davido (640 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video / Another Woman In Davido’s Life Is Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Reveals Interest In Davido by esperanda01: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nigerian dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan has revealed her celebrity crush and it is none of the usual suspects.
The German Juice singer revealed in a chat with Vanguard that she has fancies pop singer Davido.

Recall that a few weeks back she was seen kissing fellow dancehall star Burna Boy in a music video, an act she confirmed as real.
She spoke to HipTV on it: “Yes, the kiss between me and Burna boy was real, though we are working together on a project at the moment. The kiss was part of the video we are shooting and yeah, the dude is a talented artiste.”
Cynthia Morgan is famed for her eccentric lyrics and persona.
She once said she would not be involved in a relationship with a fellow artiste which is why her recent comments come as a surprise.
Interestingly, she emphasized Davido’s hardworking nature as her reason for crushing on him.
She spoke further: “Over the years he has been able to prove himself that he is talented and not all about being a rich kid and I think he is cute too.”
Morgan also revealed that her crush for the singer doesn’t mean she wants to have an affair with him.
“But if he says: ’Oh my God! I love you.’ [Then] we can work something out,” she said.
Morgan has been involved in a series of criticisms owing to her outlandish style.
The Lead Me On singer doesn’t appear fazed however.
She wear a red weave and, in her strive for media buzz, recently shared a picture in which she is carrying a baby and puffing a stick of cigarette.
- See more at: http://www.omago.net/2015/10/cynthia-morgan-reveals-interest-in.html#more

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals Interest In Davido by Gabaleve(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Olosho... always ready to snatch successful young dudes
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals Interest In Davido by adorablepepple(f): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's only In your dreams,that davido will ever tell you I love you sugar Mummy

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Was On CNN Tonight / Look At The Time Iyanya Is Planning To Get Married / Adorable Photos Of 2face & Annie Idibia’s Daughter, Olivia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.