Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) (55787 Views)

Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work / Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
The pretty young lady you are looking at below has burn scars on her face and body because she is a gas explosion survivor. Abuja based professional makeup artiste Zuzu Mamman shared her touching story and pics on her IG page.

And according to the story Zuzu shared, our lady here had gone into the kitchen and did not realize there was gas leakage. Once she turned on the stove and lit a match, there was a huge explosion. Thankfully, she survived the devastating experience.

Makeup artist Zuzu was in a salon when she spotted her and chatted her up. After they spoke, Zuzu asked if she could make her over. She said yes. They decided on a bridal inspired makeover and you can see the results below.

Most times in life there are situations we find ourselves not because we want them that way but because it is inevitable! She was this pretty before the fire accident!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/amazing-see-how-makeup-artist.html

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by sebak(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wow

Neva knew FTC was like dis. Wanna dedicate dis to my family.

For rentage contact me

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by sisisioge: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
She's by herself a pretty woman. Makeup just shows possibilities...

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by williamsean(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na wa oh . please all this makeup artistes should be jailed. They are making us not to knw which gal is who again. Imagine seeing nkechi without makeup today nd tomorrow u wont recognise her again cos of make up

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by donaldoffice: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
ok
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
williamsean:
Na wa oh . please all this makeup artistes should be jailed. They are making us not to knw which gal is who again. Imagine seeing nkechi without makeup today nd tomorrow u wont recognise her again cos of make up
Shut up! You don't see the touching story and feel touched. You go.straight to insults. Makeup enhances what is already there. Its plastic surgery that changes or.adds. so get the f outta here with your miserable mean ass

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
That moment you wake up in the morning to watch your angel smile beside you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by maxti: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
I wish to see how she looks before the incident. She is pretty.

7 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by williamsean(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Shut up! You don't see the touching story and feel touched. You go.straight to insults. Makeup enhances what is already there. Its plastic surgery that changes or.adds. so get the f outta here with your miserable mean ass
palmwine man that doesn't he is old enough not to reply me. I knw you are fustrated so i wont add to your fustration . jst go nd find a life nd stop qouting people'S comments ok

9 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Make up is Justified here..But She should actually inform and show her hubby d True face before Marriage or Engagement.

If she gets a rich man.She can get a Plastic Surgery ...However, I hear there are some make ups that don't wear off except my chemicals... She may continue to wear that.

Thumbs up to the Make up artist.He/she just attracted potential helpers to the young lady

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Flirtykaren ..u will just be Creating topics and not comment. Well done..

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Flirtykaren ..u will just be Creating topics and not comment. Well done..

am in trouble. kneeling down - e ma binu sir, ema binu ma. please no vex. i will start commenting from now on. can i stand up now, ma/sir?

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

am in trouble. kneeling down - e ma binu sir, ema binu ma. please no vex. i will start commenting from now on. can i stand up now, ma/sir?

You you ..you will just ..You will just ..Post Topic, waiting for it to get to front-page ,once it hit deer u are out ...When are u putting another picture on your dp self ??

Gerraouttahia Mehn shi I

and remain kneeling down. Don't stand up ( No ogfeinse )

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by rapfezy: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
do you mean she won't take d make up off again

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

You you ..you will just ..You will just ..Post Topic, waiting for it to get to front-page ,once it hit deer u are out ...When are u putting another picture on your dp self ??

Gerraouttahia Mehn shi I

and remain kneeling down. Don't stand up ( No ogfeinse )

i dropped off my knees laughingggg grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gerraouttahia Mehn shi killed me!
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

i dropped off my knees laughingggg grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gerraouttahia Mehn shi killed me!

Anyway. Won't Want to Derail the thread any further.
But don't u think its kinda refreshing when u comment and express yourself instead of the Front page Topics Creating Individual u Try to portray.

Not like its any of my business ...buts commenting and being Free is kinda cool right

Just followed u and expecting your frequent comments from now on..

Plus a Dp change. Dis lala abi laila abi lalasticlala dp don reach 4 years naw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by buzquet(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
U sure say No be facial surgery dem do?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by damton(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
j
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by slightlyMad(f): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dear Zuzu Mamman,

We need to talk. This makeup is, how shall I put this delicately....umm, a grand deception.
i know you are on your couch right now giggling at all comments.
just drop your phone number and lets see what you can do for a cute vixen like me

Thank you for your understanding

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Atmmachine(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hope the makeup artist will make heaven on the last day.

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by ggrin(f): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Emereolevanwill(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
women nd lie eh.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Amazing!
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Adatob(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cool
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by omusiliyu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm!

Ladies and make up

The best place to propose to your girlfriend is swimming pool. To kno Wether she worth it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Flye: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
The lady is naturally beautiful, I don't to nk she really need that makeup if not for the burnt.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.