Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How to Download/convert Your Favorite Youtube Songs to mp3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How to Download/convert Your Favorite Youtube Songs to mp3 (377 Views)

H2converter.com - Youtube To Mp3 Converter / h2converter.com - Best website convert Youtube to MP3 & MP4 / What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Download/convert Your Favorite Youtube Songs to mp3 by danigoldlive(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello,
Have your ever thought of downloading your favorite song from youtube, but don't know how to go about it. Ok worry no more i will take the lead and you follow. Just Send me a mail indicating your and i will give you the links. Wow i am sure you will love it!. But... someone might be asking him/herself now how do i get mega bites, don't worry, I also have one stop solution. I will also give you free browsing software. With this free browsing software you can use N100 only to download anything you can think of. With this software you worry battery life!

My email address is goldmindresource@gmail.com

OR better still call;07038056736

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Produce Your Hit Song With 5k / Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Falz – Clap Ft. Reminisce + Soldier Ft. Simi » / MUSIC PREMEIRE: Skales – Mu Jo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.