Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Solution To Achieving Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Achieving Biafra (1415 Views)

Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB / Step's In Achieving Biafra / Three Very Easy Step To Achieving Biafra (with Guarantee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Achieving Biafra by Ballmer: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
The Biafra imbroglio as drag on for a while on Nairaland and I believe patriotic Nigerians especially Yoruba who the Igbo believed tied their destiny to Nigeria are being force to propound meaningful solution to achieving the desire of the Igbos since it is now obvious they neither have the brain, intelligence Nor competence to free themselves from the slavery imposed on them by the Yorubas.

Actualising Biafra is the simplest thing to achieve and this is how. It is very simple, if you are among the Igbos that truly want Biafra, all you need do is pack your bags and head eastern Igbo States. I will personally guarante that nobody stops you on the way. Your leader in the National Assembly should followe suit and then you can draw up a map on how to ensure adequate food supply should a war break out from actualising Biafra.

Biafrans should note an intelligent man and not a rettarted general who can secure food supply Should lead them this time as it is foolhardy to expect the enemy you are waging war against to provide you with food during the conflict while you spent you money buying ammunition to wreck more havoc on him.

Biafrans there you have it, your gateway from the zoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by hollawuyi2013(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Last to comment
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Ballmer: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
hollawuyi2013:
Last to comment

This is a thread to help serious minded Igbos who crave for Biafra n not kids.
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by francoray(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
What is Biafra?
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by kingzizzy: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ballmer:
The Biafra imbroglio as drag on for a while on Nairaland and I believe patriotic Nigerians especially Yoruba who the Igbo believed tied their destiny to Nigeria are being force to propound meaningful solution to achieving the desire of the Igbos since it is now obvious they neither have the brain, intelligence Nor competence to free themselves from the slavery imposed on them by the Yorubas.

Actualising Biafra is the simplest thing to achieve and this is how. It is very simple, if you are among the Igbos that truly want Biafra, all you need do is pack your bags and head eastern Igbo States. I will personally guarante that nobody stops you on the way. Your leader in the National Assembly should followe suit and then you can draw up a map on how to ensure adequate food supply should a war break out from actualising Biafra.

Biafrans should note an intelligent man and not a rettarted general who can secure food supply Should lead them this time as it is foolhardy to expect the enemy you are waging war against to provide you with food during the conflict while you spent you money buying ammunition to wreck more havoc on him.

Don't talk like a fool. Igbos packed their bags and returned to the Eastern Region in 1967 to face Biafra. It did not stop you Nigerians from shouting "one Nigeria" all over the place and coming to East to fight. Even if Igbos pack and go back today and declare Biafra, You Nigerians will come again to fight. Igbos are going to stay where they are until Biafra is achieved then we go home to build our new country

6 Likes

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Ballmer: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
kingzizzy:

Don't talk like a fool. Igbos packed their bags and returned to the Eastern Region in 1967 to face Biafra. It did not stop you Nigerians from shouting "one Nigeria" all over the place and coming to East to fight. Even if Igbos pack and go back today and declare Biafra, You Nigerians will come again to fight. Igbos are going to stay where they are until Biafra is achieved then we go home to build our new country

You are not to be advice against commenting like a fool because that is exactly what you are. Is leaving your 5 Igbos states to Edo for further onslaughter on Lagos, Biafra ? I don't want to believe that your forefathers were as foolish as you are sounding at the moment. No wonder they suffer such massive defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by kingzizzy: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ballmer:

You are not to be advice against commenting like a fool because that is exactly what you were. Is leaving your 5 Igbos states to Edo for further onslaughter on Lagos, Biafra ? I don't want to believe that your forefathers were as foolish as you are sounding at the moment. No wonder they suffer such massive defeat.

What are you talking about? So didn't know that Nigeria and Biafra were at war? Or maybe you didn't know that Edo was in Nigeria?
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by size40: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
The Igbo can only achieve Biafra on just one condition, which is to stop laying claim to States and territories that do not belong to them. Any day the Igbos looks at the 5 States in Igboland alone rather than looking at Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa etc. They will get Biafra the next day I mean it. If not, they will protest and cry till Christ comes they won't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
yorubaman thinks he can deceive Biafrans with 'pack and leave'. Biafra will come and their properties will remain, except you want and international war that will send yorubas packing to benin republic like fulanis are already experimenting with fleeing farmers.

Their properties are their sweat, you won't have it.
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ballmer:

send me Ur account number make send u money make u go flex.

owu na bastarddddd.

if to say u dey one joint u no for dey reason dis.

a hungry man is and angry man.

sorry bros.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:
yorubaman thinks he can deceive Biafrans with 'pack and leave'. Biafra will come and their properties will remain, except you want and international war that will send yorubas packing to benin republic like fulanis are already experimenting with fleeing farmers.

Don't mind them...bunch of lazy goats looking for free property that's why they say pack and leave. Biafra will come and our properties in SW and North will remain ours...dare claim it and see what will happen to you lazy wicked idiots.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Ballmer: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
patmaine:

send me Ur account number make send u money make u go flex.

owu na bastarddddd.

if to say u dey one joint u no for dey reason dis.

a hungry man is and angry man.

sorry bros.

How much does your father have in his bank account ? I feed Igbos like you as almajiri In my neighbourhood. I bliv your father needs your sorry more than I do having realised he wasted your tuition for God knows how many years.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Ballmer: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Tell that to the Sudanese with properties in southern Sudan, the Slavs with properties in Croatia or the Ethiopians with properties in Eritrea.

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by shepherd77: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dem fit? Na to come online and beat chest.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by mikolo80: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2015
kingzizzy:

una go wait till oyel moni finish, 30yrs and then gold
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Warlord3000(m): 5:07am On Oct 26, 2015
No comment
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by oyatz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Then, Biafra will remain a dream and nobody will take you serious.
kingzizzy:

Don't talk like a fool. Igbos packed their bags and returned to the Eastern Region in 1967 to face Biafra. It did not stop you Nigerians from shouting "one Nigeria" all over the place and coming to East to fight. Even if Ñ pack and go back today and declare Biafra, You Nigerians will come again to fight. Igbos are going to stay where they are until Biafra is achieved then we go home to build our new country
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by caleboxylic: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
size40:
The Igbo can only achieve Biafra on just one condition, which is to stop laying claim to States and territories that do not belong to them. Any day the Igbos looks at the 5 States in Igboland alone rather than looking at Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa etc. They will get Biafra the next day I mean it. If not, they will protest and cry till Christ comes they won't get it.
Foolish post. 5 states indeed. So igbo land ends in those 5 states of yesterday. This Is not 1967. U think the boundary adjustment your evil people did yesterday Will divide igbo land. Onye ara. Land grabbers.
So ndoki, egbema/ohaji, eche, omuma, anioma are not part of igbo land because they have oil that your people need to survive? Anu ofia.
Re: Solution To Achieving Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 12:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Ballmer:

I guess a dumbass is also born.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Gets Support From British Parliamentarian / There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. / Photos Of Dasuki’s Mansions That Were Confiscated Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.