Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS (5252 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table / Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by ayederoo: 11:30am On May 05, 2009
Pre-mobilization workshop                                                       
15th - 16thApirl, 2009

Submission of Masterlist
6th - 13th May, 2009

Action on Master list by Mobilization Officers - Vetting etc.  6th - 15th, May, 2009

Action by the Computer Centre, Coding etc.
6th - 22nd May, 2009

Registration of Foreign-Trained Nigerian Graduates                                     
4th - 15th June, 2009

Briefing of Corps Producing Institutions               
25th - 29thMay, 2009

Submission of Preliminary Printouts
25th -26th May 2009

Return of corrected Print-outs by Institutions to NYSC NDHQ         
             3rd - 4th June 2009   

Action by Computer: Coding,Corrections etc                                   
3rd June - 1st July, 2009

Sorting and Packaging of Call-up letters                                   
2nd - 5th July, 2009

Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions                                     
6th - 8th July 2009

Collection of Call-up letters by Foreign-trained Graduates
9th - 13nd July, 2009

Batch ‘B’ 2009 Orientation Course                                           
14th July - 4th Aug 2009

GOOD LUCK ,
ASK QUESTION ON BATCH B 2009,
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by sweetpeas: 12:17pm On May 05, 2009
Please oh is this true? But I checked nysc website I can't find anything like this.
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 05, 2009
Hi could someone please let me know what the process is for some based abroad.

Will there be another batch this year or will I have to wait for Batch A of 2010 if I miss this one.

Thanks
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by yicob(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2009
There should be another batch this year. www.nysc.gov.ng for updates.
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by sweetpeas: 2:05pm On May 05, 2009
omg, @yicob.
thank you it is so true
thank u
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by yicob(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2009
Welcome sweatbeans, welcome sweatrice. So ure going 4 service. What sch did u finish from? Dont worry, we are 2geda.
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 05, 2009
yicob - so there will be a batch in november/december - is that right?
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by yicob(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2009
October/Nov. Batch C
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by ayederoo: 2:49pm On May 05, 2009
Requirements For Foreign Trained Graduates

Original and Photocopy each of all academic credentials including:

a) WASC, WAEC, 'O' Levels or High School Diploma .

b)First Degree Certificate BA, B.SC, HND.

c) Marksheet (India)

d) Official Transcript. (i.e Statement of the courses taken during the number of years spent in the University. Including all transfer credits. it must be a signed copy).

e) Three (3) Passport size photographs.

f) Old and New International passport Showing:

Departure date from Nigeria (1st Departure).
Arrival Date back into Nigeria
VISA.
g) Medical Doctors/ Dentists / Optometrists shall in addition, produce original and photocopies of Housemanship clearance, Registration Certificate from the Nigerian Medical Association.

h) Pharmacists shall in addition, produce original and photocopies of internship and Registration by the Pharmacy Board of Nigeria.

The original credencials and travelling passport will be returned to the owner after verification.

You should visit the Mobilisation Department at the NYSC HQ in Abuja to register. Your Call-up letter will be issued to you at the NYSC HQ.
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 05, 2009
do i need to be there in person or can i send someone to register for me in my absence

thanks for all the help. really trying to meet this batch
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by ayederoo: 3:01pm On May 05, 2009
you most be there in person,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but if you have leg , ie man no man  and with money you know all things are possible in 9ja,
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by biggjoe(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2009
Theres a new forum for corpers and ex corpers,

Click the link below:
http://excorpers.com

NYSC bye Laws will help you in and out of Orientation Camp,

Click the Link below to read all of it:
http://excorpers.com/bye-laws1.html
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 10, 2009
do i need to be there in person
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by Snootyfox: 9:27pm On May 13, 2009
Can someone pls help me out cos its not clear on the NYSC website, here goes:

Can I just register online and then go n pick up the call-up letter on the specified date (i.e timetable on the website)? or I have to go and register in person and then wait for the call-up letter?

Pls help, cos it not going to be easy for me to go and register and then wait for another 3 weeks to get the call-up letter?

PS: I'm relocating from the UK and obviously still tying up some loose ends, so 3 weeks of waiting for call-up letter could be used for other things!!
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by ebichies: 11:34am On May 28, 2009
I was informed by my University that my name is on the list. Would this list include the state I have been posted to?

Thanks
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by yicob(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2009
this is a prelist, sent to check for mistakes in spelling of names, number etc. The main list that includes the state you are posted to will be sent to your school by the 2nd week in July, like 5 days before camping.
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by omoijebu: 7:56pm On May 28, 2009
just finding out about the nysc 2009 batch b time table from this site
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by spyroxy1(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2009
Please do you u know whether there is a provision for some1 to fill in his/her callup number on any company's site?
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS by spyroxy1(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2009
please this is for batch b 2009 slated for july 14 . i have my callup number already

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Nysc Medical Report / Locations Of NYSC Orientation Camps And Addresses / I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.