Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position (1726 Views)

Zenith Precision Technician Position Invite / Zenith Bank Plc Want You To Apply For This Career Opening / Trainee Security Systems Technician Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Mobidot(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
I just recieve the message below this afternoon and i could not even remember when i apply and which company it was.

Post of Electrical Technician
You are hereby invited for an Interview on Tuesday, ...Oct. 2015 at Plot 273A Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
4 CVs
If you recieve same or have more information about this invite Please do share. Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Optimixim(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
yes its a good company. their name is solar shop nigeria. owned by nigerians their pay is around 50k and above. the job involves travelling. you want to make the interview, study things on solar,inverter, street lighting etc. i worked their before. you will enjoy working with them. just be bold and humble. then you are good to go. the company have i blue gate. you will need amara or vivian so enjoy.
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Congrat bro. Pls, how did you apply for the job? Thx.
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Optimixim(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
i worked there. you can go to the office address and apply or you go through info@solarshopnigeria.com success!
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by badaki2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
l also got an invite for interview tomorrow for the of mechanical technician, please, what are the possible interview questions.Optimxim, please, give us a low down of what to expect.
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Optimixim(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
the company is an extension of eauxwell nig. their office is in mainland. solarshop is owned by the son of eauxwell. the person that usually interview is the MD and his brother. it is usually a chat on engineering. they both schooled in england, engrs too. so they will ask from solar and inverter to drilling and automobile.
this is their website.
www.solarshopnigeria.com
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by badaki2(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Am a geologist and applied as a mechanical technician, what are my chances?
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Optimixim(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
read up electricals as in solar system, you will make it. they do send guys abroad sha. they do train guys. made men are there already. just be humble, informative and bold.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Mobidot(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Optimixim:
yes its a good company. their name is solar shop nigeria. owned by nigerians their pay is around 50k and above. the job involves travelling. you want to make the interview, study things on solar,inverter, street lighting etc. i worked their before. you will enjoy working with them. just be bold and humble. then you are good to go. the company have i blue gate. you will need amara or vivian so enjoy.
Thank u very much for d info. Dis is really apprecited. Meanwhile i wont b able to make it cos of d time. Besides i earn up to 70k where i am currently. Though i would av prefer d training aspect. If only d. Interview could be shifted to next week.
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Optimixim(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Such is life brother ! The devil you know is romantic than the angel you don't know! Enjoy and grow where you are. No point juggling jobs sir.. Success to all who tried it out sir.. I spoke with the MD today anyway...
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Mobidot(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Optimixim:
Such is life brother ! The devil you know is romantic than the angel you don't know! Enjoy and grow where you are. No point juggling jobs sir.. Success to all who tried it out sir.. I spoke with the MD today anyway...
. Thanks for the encouragement. Goodluck to those that will make it.
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Agwoden(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
@optimixm, please do they have a branch here in Port Harcourt? I would love to work with them but 50k is too small to relocate me to Lagos.
Re: Who Else Got This? CAREER INVITE: Electrical Technician Position by Optimixim(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
no they don't but only abuja and lagos. there is this coy that absorbed ma friend in ph. notore agro google them. they are good at underground employment so try your luck.

(1) (Reply)

British High Commission Is Looking For Graduate Assistants / Urgent Vacancy - Sales Associates [LAGOS] / Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 At Mactay Sales Academy, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.