Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland (1584 Views)

The Ivory Towers - the good and bad life on campus. / Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland / The Good Friday (very Short) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by oglalasioux(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nairaland has become so resourceful that I practically rely on it for any news about Nigeria and even the world. The jokes, pictures, entertainment and very many others makes the forum a very exciting one. But it worries me each time there is ethnic and tribal bashing during comments (a section I actually enjoy most). We should please play maturity and enlightenment whenever we are commenting on topics especially on the ones we don't find pleasant. Our responses should be structured and criticisms backed with educating facts. It pains me when nairalanders even go to the lengths of abusing parents and calling people from a section of the country derogatory names. It's time the moderators censored comments so as to take this edutaining forum to greater heights. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
They shud stop quoting ppol with their nonsense/ irrelevant msg so to avoid ranting over a petty thing. cool
Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by biznus: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Too Intellectual Vs Traffic. ...... They don't go together. Enjoy
Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by Elosky20: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
as for me
1. no yabbing no nairaland
2. no quarrel no nairaland
3. no critique no nairaland
4. no seun no nairaland
I enjoy visiting nairaland because it is a vent out forum unlike facebook where the predators pretend to be preys and vice versa

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by kossyablaze(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
indeed.
Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
First of all OP, stop creating digital waste; delete all the multiple threads you've created using different monikers on this same hackneyed topic. After that manage them by replying to comments posted there.

This is the second type of this complaint I've replied to. I'vent received a response on the other thread so I'm doubting I'd get one here.

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by oglalasioux(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Elosky20:
as for me
1. no yabbing no nairaland
2. no quarrel no nairaland
3. no critique no nairaland
4. no seun no nairaland
I enjoy visiting nairaland because it is a vent out forum unlike facebook where the predators pretend to be preys and vice versa
Ok. If it's for fun then I agree with you. But no one should yab, quarrel or criticize with abusive language or derogatory terms.

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by ClassCaptain(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2016
oglalasioux:

Ok. If it's for fun then I agree with you. But no one should yab, quarrel or criticize with abusive language or derogatory terms.

sir am sorry to be quoting you here but are you a professor of english or something...

Please can you think me how to write such mesmerizing screenplays....pls i hope u dont mind if i get the digits sir .....

Am short of words sef
Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by oglalasioux(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2016
ClassCaptain:

sir am sorry to be quoting you here but are you a professor of english or something...

Please can you think me how to write such mesmerizing screenplays....pls i hope u dont mind if i get the digits sir .....

Am short of words sef

Thanks for the compliments. I'll email you my phone number.
Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by databoy247(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

Thanks for the compliments. I'll email you my phone number.

Oga please I need your phone number also. Regards cool

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Derail The Good Benefits Of Nairaland by ScienceWatch: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
What a great topic ? The OP is brilliant, so well written ooo!

You certainly boost Nairaland into the global arena.

(1) (Reply)

Watchman / Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) / My First Bet9ja Virtual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.