Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale (2805 Views)

. / Pure Breed GSD Pups For Sale! / 11weeks OLD GIGANTIC GALLANT LHASA APSO PUPS 4 SALE “2males left” 80k each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Announcing our gsd pups are up for sale ,born 06/09/12 very good and high quality pup..
Call on :08088420304
Note:First two pictures they were 4 wks,last pic is 6 wks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by wolewolsz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
GsD? undecided
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by IRoyalkennel(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oga ooo, petlander don turn to oyingbo market now abi? Were Dem go call albino for u say na oyinbo? @klabi correct urself b4 awon goons come fire words oo cuz no one here is a fool angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
IRoyalkennel:
Oga ooo, petlander don turn to oyingbo market now abi? Were Dem go call albino for u say na oyinbo? @klabi correct urself b4 awon goons come fire words oo cuz no one here is a fool angry
correct what .....if u are talking bout the brown that's just a filter will snap natural tomorrow #nofilter grin grin
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by leksmedia: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Your choice of words, when you said exceptional quality , you rqised our hopes high only for us to open it and see its a regular quality, nice dog
klabi:
correct what
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
leksmedia:
Your choice of words, when you said exceptional quality , you rqised our hopes high only for us to open it and see its a regular quality, nice dog
oh thanks
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mum..

Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by exclusive7(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
gsd n rot cross.... nawa fr una sef
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by arcbay(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Did u just say exceptional? Bros, I see rot genes... Fine pups no doubt, but those ain't and definitely won't be proper for breeding...
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2015
exclusive7:
gsd n rot cross.... nawa fr una sef
i hate crossbreeding.....and this are not gsd rott...will post better pics later
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by chidifyn(f): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2015
But ur previous posts in aug, u said u had an Alsatian preg dog, u said u wanted to get a male rot was seeking for advice. So is it d pups u r selling now or d rot pup u acquired?
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by Prodeegee(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2015
chidifyn:
But ur previous posts in aug, u said u had an Alsatian preg dog, u said u wanted to get a male rot was seeking for advice. So is it d pups u r selling now or d rot pup u acquired?
I always respect nairaland investigation team....lol. you guys are good!

2 Likes

Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by exclusive7(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2015
klabi:
i hate crossbreeding.....and this are not gsd rott...will post better pics later
Tell that that to sum1 dat started having and breeding dogs 2day....dude look at those fur markings even the curvy limbs...They are those of a rottie.....Its either u don't know the name of the breed u put up for sale(if its a rot n u dont know it still looks crossed) or u just want to fool gullible people..
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by exclusive7(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2015
chidifyn:
mehn..I just love yhu....I wonder what the Mr. was thinking when he came to put dz up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2015
chidifyn:
I didn't get a rott anymore but planning too get one after selling of d pups ....these are gsd pups not mixed with rott....I don't just have the stud picture... if u don't believe no p....I grin
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by IRoyalkennel(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2015
klabi:
I didn't get a rott anymore but planning too get one after selling of d pups ....these are gsd pups not mixed with rott....I don't just have the stud picture... if u don't believe no p....I didn't beg u too buy grin

lolz u didn't beg us to buy? Maybe u don't know what dis forum is all about hon? Wel one of the main reason we still Av dis petlanders still functioning is bcuz we are here to protect the interest of our forum members from scammers like ....e.g lips sealed... Just knw dat we ain't fools u get? Gsd kor exceptional nii
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2015
IRoyalkennel:
lolz u didn't beg us to buy? Maybe u don't know what dis forum is all about hon? Wel one of the main reason we still Av dis petlanders still functioning is bcuz we are here to protect the interest of our forum members from scammers like ....e.g lips sealed... Just knw dat we ain't fools u get? Gsd kor exceptional nii
What is scammer now did I collect money from u or what ....smh ..
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by IRoyalkennel(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2015
klabi:
What is scammer now did I collect money from u or what ....smh ..
lolz thank God u didn't see me mention names.. And I didn't call gsd mixed rott - exceptional gsd lolz
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by blasiangurl85(f): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Since you doesn't have the picture of the stud, I suggest you find one to clear yourself. But regardless of that I don't really know if those pups are gsd and rott mix because my dog looked similar to his puppies when I got him. And he is a gsd. He had the similar black face with the brownish dot and was all black all over apart from his legs.

Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by DidiLove1: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
klabi:
Announcing our gsd pups are up for sale ,born 06/09/12 very good and high quality pup..
Call on :08088420304
Note:First two pictures they were 4 wks,last pic is 6 wks

OP, you were advised to edit your post and you refused. Can you explain the bolded.

If the quality of your puppies are good and high, tell us the quality of the puppies in the picture below.

1 Like

Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by DidiLove1: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Again, take a look at what is on offer here https://www.nairaland.com/2688081/black-tan-female-german-shepherd. Compare it to what you have and let's know your thoughts.
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by obedfynez(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
In respect of this I see rot genes in them..talking about exceptional I have 3male and a female pure breed gsd pups they are just one week old from a slant back male and a straight back female both parents are well built..with pure protective instinct..wud post pictures later in the week anyone interested can quote me...
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
DidiLove1:
Again, take a look at what is on offer here https://www.nairaland.com/2688081/black-tan-female-german-shepherd. Compare it to what you have and let's know your thoughts.
when I saw this post the first that came too my mind was that this is how d pups will grow...I wish puppy pics of this gsd could be posted
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
blasiangurl85:
Since you doesn't have the picture of the stud, I suggest you find one to clear yourself. But regardless of that I don't really know if those pups are gsd and rott mix because my dog looked similar to his puppies when I got him. And he is a gsd. He had the similar black face with the brownish dot and was all black all over apart from his legs.
Thanks.... I don't 've any picture of the stud due to some reasons... the stud looks a lot like this but just more brown
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by klabi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
DidiLove1:

OP, you were advised to edit your post and you refused. Can you explain the bolded.

If the quality of your puppies are good and high, tell us the quality of the puppies in the picture below.
this are online pictures, and they are much bigger .... but I plan on keeping one of my pups I will keep posting pictures of him growing to prove too you guys that these are no gsd - rott mix wink
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by Richybang: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
blasiangurl85:
babe what the name of that your dog again i have forgotten well i sent you a message on fb but no reply will he be ready for mating on 25th of December
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by blasiangurl85(f): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Richybang:
babe what the name of that your dog again i have forgotten well i sent you a message on fb but no reply will he be ready for mating on 25th of December

Shadow. Really?! Never got any message. He's only 8 months now. So by December he'll just be 10 months. Don't know if he will be able to "perform". But trust me once he's old enough I'm sure he'll be a super stud. grin he's already 42kg and still growing
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by Mckandre(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
DidiLove1:

I agree with the op,gsd pups varies alot. u can see a gsd with all the features u rated as pure gsd, will later turn out to be a mix and the ones with less attributes turns out be the best.I ve been with gsds to see the differences which I later felt dissappointed on the outcome,these re the things people fail to understand, don't judge a pup based on its appearance ure likely to get swayed. search for DDR pups on the net,u will find out they re far from what u gave as quality gsd.
Google it and see for ya self
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by DidiLove1: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mckandre:

I agree with the op,gsd pups varies alot. u can see a gsd with all the features u rated as pure gsd, will later turn out to be a mix and the ones with less attributes turns out be the best.I ve been with gsds to see the differences which I later felt dissappointed on the outcome,these re the things people fail to understand, don't judge a pup based on its appearance ure likely to get swayed. search for DDR pups on the net,u will find out they re far from what u gave as quality gsd.
Google it and see for ya self

No biggie with the DDR version of the GSD bros, just the East Germans maintaining the strictest of bloodlines. DDR GSD pups and even adults are a bit distinct na, more black than brown against the look of the 'regular' GSD. However, let's give the OP the benefits of the doubt since he has promised to update us on the growth of one of his pups he's decide to keep for himself.
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by Magpies(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
obedfynez:
In respect of this I see rot genes in them..talking about exceptional I have 3male and a female pure breed gsd pups they are just one week old from a slant back male and a straight back female both parents are well built..with pure protective instinct..wud post pictures later in the week anyone interested can quote me...
i am
my line is 08145796885.
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by Richybang: 5:56am On Oct 28, 2015
blasiangurl85:

Shadow. Really?! Never got any message. He's only 8 months now. So by December he'll just be 10 months. Don't know if he will be able to "perform". But trust me once he's old enough I'm sure he'll be a super stud. grin he's already 42kg and still growing
wow babe he is still young he looks handsome
Re: Exceptional Gsd Pups For Sale by barcaboi(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2015
klabi:
can't u see rott pattern on them.....check a rotts skin and hair and compare with what u have....upload the parents mating

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Will Scream When U See This Female Rottweiler Puppy Live..for Sale / African Savannah Cat Wanted.. Anyone Selling / American Eskimo Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.