Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls (986 Views)

Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) / 10 Nigerian Governors At War With Their Predecessors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by hakeem4(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
10). Amadu bello university
9). Anambra state university
cool university of Nigeria
7) obafemi Awolowo university
6). Covenant university
5) university of port harcourt
4) . Lagos state university
3). Yaba college of tech
2). Imo state university
1). University of Lagos

This is my opinion, if you don't agree with it you can roll up ur complain and stuck it in ur ass

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by rubii09: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Benue state university should be there
Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by kossyablaze(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oloshi OP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pishure or idonblivit
Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by Zzyco: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op hw many have you attended
Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by hakeem4(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Zzyco:
Op hw many have you attended
I don't need to attend all but I've seen pics
Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by DebateNigeria: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I didn't attend UNIBEN but I am sure it's in the top 2. A visit will give u a lasting impression. Those girls are crazily beautiful.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by ionsman: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Your opinion is very silly.

Unilag no.1

Uniben no. 2

Remove uniport from that list. FYI, I attended uniport/uniben. Uniport babes are not fine.

But if you are looking for students with the biggest butts,look no further than uniport. They are yanshful.....
Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by Omololu007(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
ionsman:
Your opinion is very silly.

Unilag no.1

Uniben no. 2

Remove uniport from that list. FYI, I attended uniport/uniben. Uniport babes are not fine.

But if you are looking for students with the biggest butts,look no further than uniport. They are yanshful.....
lol grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
are you mofos seriously arguing abt this undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Imsu babe's too fine kiss

(1) (Reply)

(Video) The West said in fighting terrorism, Nigeria is not a priority / Buhari Arrives Tehran,Iran For 3rd Summit Of Gas Exporting Country's Forum(Pics) / Audu Abubakar..finally Buried Confirmed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.