Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Gabrywl Going Mean - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gabrywl Going Mean (4921 Views)

Where Is M M M (i Mean D If I Nyash U Crooner) / Africans Slangs And What They Mean / What Does "raz" Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 12:44pm On May 05, 2009
Since alot of peeps hia claim that Im too nice, I therefore will now show my evil vampire site.

My inspiration : Czarskit and MrCrackles!

Just watch. . .

Ok peeps. Shoot! Especially u dyabman and Omo Ibo. I dey wait!

Una go fear fear ooo. . . angry
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 1:20am On May 06, 2009
It has been proven that I've suceeded finally cool
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by dani1luv: 1:14pm On May 06, 2009
hmmn gabby
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by ztyle(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2009
Dan this babe don popular oh shocked
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 4:05pm On May 06, 2009
U two betta be afraid naaa. . . My lion side will come out anytime soon embarassed
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by dani1luv: 5:10pm On May 06, 2009
Gabby you get mauth cool cool
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 5:50pm On May 06, 2009
Nahh u be pro at that naa cheesy
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Sissy3(f): 1:38am On May 07, 2009
gabby u and meanness cant b in the same sentence. pele embarassed embarassed embarassed

the harder u try to be mean, the more nicer u become grin grin

so u berra stop angry angry cool cool
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 6:17am On May 07, 2009
Hmmm. . . Just ebcause you havent seen that side of me jor. I'll start preety soon. I need it in here and in reality. It will do me good ooo sad
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Sissy3(f): 7:01am On May 07, 2009
haha too bad u cant succeed tongue tongue
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by spikedcylinder: 11:40am On May 07, 2009
And? undecided
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 2:39pm On May 07, 2009
~Sissy~:

haha too bad u cant succeed tongue tongue

U dey try me abi? grin

spikedcylinder:

And? undecided

and and and and and grin
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by webprince(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Haba Gabbry wetin happen?
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 1:55am On May 08, 2009
U sit down on one spot!!! angry
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Sissy3(f): 2:41am On May 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

U dey try me abi?  grin

mean people suck so u berra repent grin grin
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by webprince(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2009
angry
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 3:44pm On May 08, 2009
I no want to repent ooo Sissy. Today I be bad girl. I went to work with slippers! HAHA! grin angry

Webprince, heheheh! Did it work? Was I mean? grin
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by webprince(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2009
angry
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 5:42am On May 09, 2009
Why you show that raisin face?

Wetin I do? I promise I go share my teddy's with u ooo sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Sissy3(f): 7:12am On May 09, 2009
gabrywyl:

Why you show that raisin face?

Wetin I do? I[b] promise I go share my teddy's with u[/b] ooo  sad  embarassed  lipsrsealed

hahaha "meanness mission impossible" tongue
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 10:28am On May 09, 2009
Sissy!!!! angry angry angry

Dont make me bite your bom bom ooo angry
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by biina: 11:22pm On May 09, 2009
I think Gabrywyl deserves official recognition as a Nigerian from Yardua, as she sounds so much more Nigerian than even some of my naija born friends.
Her choice of words are always so apt that one often doubts her asian association.
All she needs now is a more 'Nigerian' first name, as the surname will be fixed once she marries that Nigerian guy. grin
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Sissy3(f): 2:04am On May 10, 2009
gabrywyl:

Sissy!!!! angry angry angry

Dont make me bite your bom bom ooo angry

nice pple dnt bite ppls bum bum hahahaha tongue tongue

gabbby y is ur gender changed to (M) shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=5pt]stop confusing me nah[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 4:18am On May 10, 2009
biina:

I think Gabrywyl deserves official recognition as a Nigerian from Yardua, as she sounds so much more Nigerian than even some of my naija born friends.
Her choice of words are always so apt that one often doubts her asian association.
All she needs now is a more 'Nigerian' first name, as the surname will be fixed once she marries that Nigerian guy. grin

See your english sef. Una come from Britain abi assisting Queen Grandma Elizabeth undecided U make me feel intimidated jor embarassed lipsrsealed

Yes ooo. . . U dey call me Naija but am not naaa (as according to na2day?) cause he say that I no sabi wetin red eye mean. undecided

I understand well well say you no go believe that I be Asian as other peeps also say as such but no wahala. I no dey beef you. grin

~Sissy~:

nice pple dnt bite ppls bum bum hahahaha tongue tongue

gabbby y is ur gender changed to (M) shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=5pt]stop confusing me nah[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

But I have improved right now. Therefore am not nice anymore. U can ask Phemour for reference. He knows Im a special case naaa grin And the reason why I change my sexuality its because of Binaa. Reference: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=268126.msg3846791#msg3846791 heheh! cheesy
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by biina: 5:18am On May 10, 2009
gabrywyl:

See your english sef. Una come from Britain abi assisting Queen Grandma Elizabeth    undecided U make me feel intimidated jor  embarassed  lipsrsealed

Yes ooo. . . U dey call me Naija but am not naaa (as according to na2day?) cause he say that I no sabi wetin red eye mean.  undecided

I understand well well say you no go believe that I be Asian as other peeps also say as such but no wahala. I no dey beef you.   grin
No mind am jare, u already sabi pass most naija sef
Red eye is simply a transliteration (from yoruba) of bloodshot eyes. It is often used to describe a state of annoyance, irritation, sternness or simply being under the influence.
For example: "Abi u wan make I show u my red eye?" or "any guy wey toast that girl go see im papa red eye o"

So if you were to have a naija name, what would it be?
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 8:00am On May 10, 2009
binaa! Thank you for explaining it to me naa. I really appreciate it oo cheesy kiss

Regarding the Nigerian name, how about Isoken?

I've always like that name because:-

1) The name is originated from the Edo tribe and my bf is Edo

2) It means Satisfactory and because Im the type of person whom is always satisfied and contented with whatever I have

What do you think?  grin
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by biina: 8:57am On May 10, 2009
Definitely a nice choice.
I am quite impressed with the reason for your choice, as the meaning of a name is given strong consideration in Nigeria.
If you do adopt the name for real (like a middle name, pet name or whatever), it would be a nice surprise for your would be in-laws (particularly the more traditional ones among them), as it would give them something to relate to that's not far from home, and they would see you less as a foreigner.

Q2: How many languages do you speak/write, and which is your first/main/primary language?
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2009
Ehmmm. . . Heheh! Actually that name was given by my bobo's mother. Thats how I got the name and they would call me that whenever we interact. When she first gave me the name, she told me the meaning of it and I immediately fell in love with it cause it really is just like me.

In law? Uhm. . . I no go think that far for marriage ooo. . . embarassed

Languages.

Well, my mother tongue is Manglish (Malaysian English just like how 9ja have Pidgin English) and Hakkha Chinese.

Other languages which I can speak is English, Malay language (Malaysian Language), Cantonese Language (Hong Kong language) because my grandfather is from Hong Kong, Mandarin (Chinko language) cause my other grandfather is from China.

Basic language and I mean very basic - Indonesian, French and Pidgin English.

Am trying to learn how to speak Indonesia and Yoruba language.

I can write Malaysian, English, a little bit or very basic french, pidgin and Indonesian.

How about you? And are u a teacher? Cause your english is superfly high ooo wink
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by webprince(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2009
angry
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by uyimen: 3:38pm On May 10, 2009
Gabby, going mean is not d right step forward, we all came to know and love you because of d honest,polite, gentle and lovely nature you process,not because you are mean. pls dont let ur friends down.
We love the lovely and friendly Gabby. Pls bring her back, because that is the Gabby am missing.
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by Gabry(f): 3:55pm On May 10, 2009
webprince:

angry

Ok Ok Ok Ok. , . Im really sorry ooo. . . What can I do to make it up to you ehn? embarassed

uyimen:

Gabby, going mean is not d right step forward, we all came to know and love you because of d honest,polite, gentle and lovely nature you process,not because you are mean. pls dont let ur friends down.
We love the lovely and friendly Gabby. Pls bring her back, because that is the Gabby am missing.

shocked shocked shocked Now where have you been? sad
Re: Gabrywl Going Mean by biina: 4:59pm On May 10, 2009
@Gabrywyl
Compared to me and my lowly two languages, you have quite an arsenal. I have never been good with languages: failed french in school, and struggled with English for the most part. Thank God for  TV, novels and movies, else I would have been carrying a loaded M-16 every time I typed in English. My use of English is just a case of practice makes, if not perfect, at least good.

I am not a teacher by profession, but I do teach ever so often (and the subject matter is never English - for the sake of future generations).

As per marriage, as long as you marry a Nigerian, no wahala.  I know you love us, and we also love you, so its a simple case of '4 upon 2,  no remainder.' Anything else na jara
Now if you don't marry a Nigerian - wahala go dey o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Do You Love Most In Nairaland? / Rip To Education ..jss3 Junior Waec Mock Exams / Xmas Text Msgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.