Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP (3146 Views)

APC Takes Over PDP Office In Enugu / PDP Is Dead In Enugu As APC Takes Over Enugu In 2019 Election- Odo / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
am calling on all pdp supporters in these two states to wake up and say no to impunity and intimidation because Apc planned to take these two states by force and by any means.

I can recall that some months ago, a friend who's a top Apc leader in my district told me in a conversation that according to what was planned there will be fresh election s in these states
Rivers
Delta
Akwa ibom
and in the fresh election apc will use federal might and all means to win those states because with those states in PDP hands they stand a very big chance of unsiting apc so they can't afford to concede those states.
and finally he told me that Obiano will dump apga for apc at least by December.
first i called his Bluff but looking at things now i can categorically tell you that it's a planned deal.

so with these medium i call on all concerned members of PDP in these states to get ready and fight for their right because intimidation will be the key to this battle. everyone knows that in a fair fight apc candidates stood no chance even the guy admitted it he told me that they knew that those are pdp states but can never risk a pdp comeback. this is not about fair election anymore it's all about intimidation by FG that's why Wike, Udom, Okowa should start underground planning, it's either the people's mandate or chaos yes i mean chaos and anarchy they should fight for their right if they still hope of PDP's come back because with the right calculations and these states pdp stood 45% chance of coming back.

they cannot afford to loose these states by intimidation and harassment.

just like apc did in presidential election by winning by all means at all cost ready to shed blood (if not for Gej's wisdom which is unpolitical in a country like Nigeria) Amaechi threatened war and anarchy if apc didn't win and I swear these guys are ready to bring this country down assuming pdp won.
Rivers, Akwa ibom, delta should get ready for anything at any cost they are majority they can do it. they can stop the impunity going on in this admin and damn the consequences let me see if the aso rock bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii will risk another anarchy and violence in this useless country I trust Wike on that.

Remember it's the majority (Wike, Udom, Okowa) mandate or nothing. but if eventually pdp decided to play holy Joseph in this case then it's their final death and i will gladly leave pdp.

politics is a dirty game and to get it going you must play dirty and that's the philosophy of apc.

ever wondered why apc never concede defeat? because they don't view politics as a game where masses are the umpire but they sees it as their right and a must have thereby getting at all cost.

pdp wise up.

The devil himself

1 Like

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
cc TonyeBarcanista
Whynotthetruth
truckpusher and co
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by domopps(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
No shaking thousands left PDP to join APC so yours won't be the last! Happy leaving

If Edwin Clark could leave.........how much more you ordinary DeviIhimself!

Cheeeeers

9 Likes

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
domopps:
No shaking thousands left PDP to join APC so yours won't be the last! Happy leaving

Cheeeeers

you no get yarn.

I can't be intimidated - Wike

store this statement in your notepad
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by domopps(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

you no get yarn.

I can't be intimidated - Wike

store this statement in your notepad

U need 2 do d storing nd not me!

Cheeers

4 Likes

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oga no worry yourself. No cause for alarm
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga no worry yourself. No cause for alarm
why will i worry myself when you guys should be more worried about imposition with impunity cheesy

I just said my mind

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by Dannyset(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
The Devil is a liar!

6 Likes

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by anibi9674: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Apc should be careful not to foist crisis in the Niger delta cuz it will affect our economy
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
anibi9674:
Apc should be careful not to foist crisis in the Niger delta cuz it will affect our economy

this country is heading towards iceberg (anarchy) and TonyeBarcanista said i should not alarm
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dannyset:
The Devil is a liar!

gerrarahia meehn
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by morbeta(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nonsensically inconsequential. Go and check your beans and yam wey dey fire, its burning under...

1 Like

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
morbeta:
Nonsensically inconsequential. Go and check your beans and yam wey dey fire, its burning under...

food for Children are not for dogs so STFU
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

why will i worry myself when you guys should be more worried about imposition with impunity cheesy

I just said my mind
No cause for Alarm. APC won't win a single ward
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by shepherd77: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeers

Tell him his presence is inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by morbeta(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

food for Children are not for dogs so STFU

You can see how confused you are. Failure syndrome can be frustrating. You are welcome to be a shoeshiner in apc anytime you quit or go jump enter lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by seangy4konji: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Go and die.

1 Like

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by ishiamu(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:
cc TonyeBarcanista
Whynotthetruth
truckpusher and co

Opiaoku my manchy

Kee di way?

1 Like

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Igbos please steer clear, I'd rather sleep all day.
You believe in 1 Nigeria? Then live with the intimidations you'll face forever.

1 Like

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by solutions124: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
OK
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by sandraokosun: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

this country is heading towards iceberg (anarchy) and TonyeBarcanista said i should not alarm
is tonye ur lord. The way u erats overate that jobless mofo baffers me! If wike and pdp leadership are shi!Ting in their pants, is it a jobless man that uses nairaland to cure depression that would save u

3 Likes

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by babdap: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Speculative journalism or you are high on Ekiti weed.

1 Like

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2015
sandraokosun:
is tonye ur lord. The way u erats overate that jobless mofo baffers me! If wike and pdp leadership are shi!Ting in their pants, is it a jobless man that uses nairaland to cure depression that would save u

nope he's your bed mate

useless fool

1 Like

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:

Opiaoku my manchy

Kee di way?

bros m anokwa m ya
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2015
morbeta:

You can see how confused you are. Failure syndrome can be frustrating. You are welcome to be a shoeshiner in apc anytime you quit or go jump enter lagoon.
ikpu nne i
shepherd77:

Tell him his presence is inconsequential.
ezi ofia
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by sandraokosun: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

nope he's your bed mate

useless fool
slowpoke i aint gay, stop foaming in the mouth

3 Likes

Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2015
sandraokosun:
slowpoke i aint gay, stop foaming in the mouth

son of a prostitute
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by sandraokosun: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

son of a prostitute
ur slowpoke father, ur brain tumor mother, u are a waste of sperm, u witch mother was raped by an horse and vomited a cancer of the scotum patient like u. Tell ur sister that i ask 4 my refund, my dog wasnt pleased with her pus!Sy that has soared frm her regular fuc!K with the her mental retarded father
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by DeviIhimself: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
sandraokosun:
ur slowpoke father, ur brain tumor mother, u are a waste of sperm, u witch mother was raped by an horse and vomited a cancer of the scotum patient like u. Tell ur sister that i ask 4 my refund, my dog wasnt pleased with her pus!Sy that has soared frm her regular fuc!K with the her mental retarded father
[/s]

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you?
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2015
ApC will only win rivers state by rigging
Re: If Apc Takes Rivers, Akwa Ibom By Intimidation I'll Quit PDP by sandraokosun: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you?
idiot be ready to meet ur maker tonight. U shall die in ur sleep at 12.55. Worthless cret

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her / Nigeria Can’t Progress Under Current Political System – Tinubu, Bozimo / IPOB "Sit At Home" Guys Playing Ball In The Market (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.