Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Thoughts; My Quotes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Thoughts; My Quotes (756 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Americanah - Chimamanda Adichie's Fearless Novel And My Thoughts On It. / Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts; My Quotes by godisgr8(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2009
"The whole essense of creation places upon you a responsibility to use your ability to serve both divinity and humanity." - Abiodun Mabadeje

"God gave you ability so that you will not be a liability." - Abiodun Mabadeje

"God did not create you for a life of mediocrity or obscurity but to be a celebrity, and that is why He gave you the ability to counter the effects of the reality of the calamity that subsist in your society." - Abiodun Mabadeje

"It is naivity to think that activity equals productivity." - Abiodun Mabadeje

"Ability without responsibility leaves yiu in a world if negativity." - Abiodun Mabadeje

Please send in your comments on these quotes and get in touch should you need more of my thoughts.

Also do acknowlege me by giving me the credit anytime you use any of these quotes.

God bless you!

abiodunmabadeje@yahoo.com

234 802 377 1690

(1) (Reply)

Can Fashola Be The Nigerian Obama? / Cartoonist Needed / Let Me Tell A Little About Rats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.