Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

If Women Ruled The World - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Women Ruled The World (1941 Views)

[PIC]This Is Exactly What Would Happen,if Women Ruled The World / Imagine If Women Were God! / If Men Ruled The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Women Ruled The World by seunex: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2006
Men would sit around and wonder what WE are thinking. Women with cold hands would give men prostate exams. PMS would be a legitimate defense in court. Men would get reputations for sleeping around. Singles bars would have metal detectors to weed out men hiding wedding rings in their pockets. A man would no longer be considered a "good catch" simply because he is breathing. Fewer women would be dieting because their ideal weight standard would increase by 40 pounds. Shopping would be considered an aerobic activity. "Ms." Magazine would have an annual swimsuit issue featuring scantily clad male models. Men would not be allowed to eat gas-producing foods within two hours of bedtime. Men would be secretaries for female bosses, working twice as hard for none of the credit. Little girls would read "Snow White and the Seven Hunks." Men would bring drinks, chips and dip to women watching soap operas. Men would HAVE to get Playboy for the articles, because there would be no pictures. Men would learn phrases like: "I'm sorry," "I love you," "You're beautiful," "Of course you don't look fat in that outfit." Men would be judged entirely by their looks, women by their accomplishments. Men would pay as much attention to their woman as to their car. All toilet seats would be nailed down. Men would work on relationships as much as they work on their careers. TV news segments on sports would never run longer than 1 minute. All men would be forced to spend one month in a PMS simulator. During mid-life crisis, men would get hot-flashes and women would date 19-year-olds. Overweight men would have their weight brought to their attention constantly. After a baby is born, men would take a six-week paternity leave to wait on their wives hand and foot. For basic training, soldiers would have to take care of a two-year old for six weeks.
Re: If Women Ruled The World by angelz(f): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2006
Dat'll be wondaful. We pray it hapen evn if for just half a decade, so men wil kno wat d opposite go thru.
Re: If Women Ruled The World by Memunah(f): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2006
dats will be nice to experience @ least some men will know wat women go thru.It will be a nice experience
Re: If Women Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2006
the world will be like paradise.
Re: If Women Ruled The World by seunex: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2006
paradise, loool grin grin grin cheesy
Re: If Women Ruled The World by Memunah(f): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2006
yeah real paradise!! grin
Re: If Women Ruled The World by oge4real(f): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2006
that will be the best thing 2 happen the human race.
Re: If Women Ruled The World by oge4real(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2006
that will be the best thing 2 happen 2 the human race.
Re: If Women Ruled The World by SAINTE1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2006
dat will be the day,
Re: If Women Ruled The World by jojoe2000(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2006
can women really handle this?  undecided don't think so
Re: If Women Ruled The World by seunex: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2006
i dont really think so too, grin grin
Re: If Women Ruled The World by Memunah(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2006
y not?whats the big deal in a woman ruling the world,for its will be fun all through
Re: If Women Ruled The World by seunex: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2006
fun u say, howz it goin be fun withou the men?
Memunah:

y not?whats the big deal in a woman ruling the world,for its will be fun all through
Re: If Women Ruled The World by U1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2007
Some would practically become very aggressive,talk about inferiority complex.Because they would believe that if they don't act that way no one will take them serious,and I bet men(most especially Nigerian and African men) won't like that.
Other types would practically become puppets in the hands of their husband.
Re: If Women Ruled The World by osegwu(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2007
I pray it would never happen. Imagine Mukina ruling the world.

Disaster

(1) (Reply)

Odour / Osama Bin Ladin Versus President George Bush / I Copied Dis Joke From My Granny's Archive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.